Full McMahon angle details **(MAJOR SPOILERS)**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^so heres my predictions... Orton winning tomorrow at SS, triple threat match at the RR, HHH wins over Cena and Orton, HHH vs Kennedy at WM24... wins and retains... Orton should be champ forever lol

Reaction score
^yeah he should. what you said is how it should go. a few PPVs later Kennedy steals a win from HHH, then Orton beats Kennedy. by that time someone else (not Cena) will be ready for the title. Umaga?

Wordlife

^ooo that would be sweet, Umaga rocks as a face and I dont know why, Cena will never win a title again, lol, MAYBE IC, but I doubt it haha

Reaction score
yeah. Umaga or Carlito will be ready. Carlito if he ever got it would have a very short run. maybe a week from a stolen victory. Umaga would be good though.

Wordlife

^cant disagree with you... Umaga needs a title shot sometime soon, as face though, not as heel, Umaga vs HHH or Umaga vs Orton would be cool