Full McMahon angle details **(MAJOR SPOILERS)**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Source - F4Wonline.com

As previously reported the current plan is for Ken Kennedy to be revealed as Mr. McMahon's illegitimate son. If something would happen and the storyline would end up bombing, WWE has a contingency plan to fall back on. The plan would be to say that Kennedy "forged" the papers and lab results and is a con artist trying to get into a billionaire family.

The entire McMahon family will be involved in the angle with Stephanie getting involved sometime around October or November. This will then involve Triple H as he will come in and make the save revealing himself as Vince's son-in-law therefore setting the stage for the RAW main event at WrestleMania with him as a babyface vs. Kennedy, likely for the title with the entire McMahon family somehow involved.

USA Network's Bonnie Hammer loves the idea of the angle and wants another big three-hour special in October like WWE did last year with the Homecoming show. This will most likely be the show that reveals Kennedy as McMahon's son. Hints will be dropped on RAW each week until that edition.

Shane was told that he won't be needed in the ring until around the time of Royal Rumble. He will probably be Kennedy's first family victim.

Bradders

Reaction score
I would seriously hate that match, don't know why, unless it was no holds barred and HHH turned heel.

3lions

Reaction score
For some reason, I actually love this idea. I am a fan of real life elements being included in storylines (Edge/Matt/Lita is a prime example) and it would provide some really entertaining programming, imo. It has been hinted several times that HHH is Vince's son-in-law on TV and everyone know's it is true in real life, so it makes sence. However, would this mean that Vince turns face and Triple H is defending Vince? If so, I don't like it.

But I do love the idea of giving Kennedy a big push and feuding with the McMahon family and a Triple H/Kennedy match for the WWE Title at Mania is a big Main Event. It would also appeal to all the Cena haters, as he won't be involved in the ME.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yeah I Agree,i Dont Like Mcmahon Or Trips Being Face They Can Both Do It They Are Gus At Which Ever They Do Face Or Heel,i Just Think They Are Both Much Betta Suited As Heels Thats What They Do Best And No1 Iz Betta At Being Heels Than Them 2

Kaedon

Reaction score
Well 3lions its kinda like the "Blood is thicker than water" thing. I mean you may hate your father in law, real dad, brother, whatever, but if someone fucks with them, the tight knit families stick together.

CenaMark54

This won't work unless Vince sides with Kennedy.

No one is going to boo the person going agaisnt the McMahon Family.

Kaedon

Reaction score
they boo'd Kane, heh.

Great One

Exactly CenaMark54, this isn't going to work unless Kennedy is the face and the McMahon family is the heel. There is no way in hell, no matter how many sympathy promos they cut that the fans will get on their side and boo Kennedy. Impossible at this point where Vince has been the top heel for the past few years feuding with DX and Lashley... this guy has too much heat with the general audience.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I can see this angle getting the response that it DOESN'T need, and therefore burying Kennedy.

But this could get interesting, and I do hope they use the back up

mclovin88

Reaction score
sounds like a bad idea to me
nobodys gonna boo kennedy
and personally i think this storyline wouldnt be that great
ahh wouldnt it be great if wwe went back to the old attitude days lol

Wordlife

sounds pretty interesting to me... HHH should be involved... that'd be cool, and HHH vs Kennedy at WM24 would be a cool match, if its got a good stipulation for it... but these are good ideas though