Fuji's Top Ten Star Wars Characters

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
10. Gamorrean

This Pig-Guy was great although very stupid I loved this character just because he looked menacing when I was younger and the fact that Luke used his Jedi Mind tricks on him so easily cracked me up.

9. Nien Numb

I choose him because he is completely comical in the way he looks and the fact that he kind of looks like a scrotum. Plus who can resist his goofy laugh when in the Millenium Falcon with Lando.

8. Grand Moff Tarkin

The one guy who seemed to have some semblance of control over Vader and his never ending use of the force choke. He oozed of Slime and evil his destruction of Alderan was great along with using the mind control machine to try and get information out of Leia.

7. The Rancor

I know this thing was only in one film but he was so huge and menacing. I always loved this thing although it died to soon for me but it left a nice impression on me that I loved it.

6. Bail Organa

If there was one guy I would want to raise my daughter it would be Bail. He helped not only Yoda escape death he raised the one and only Princess Organa. Plus he drove a sweet hovering old looking vehicle. Bail also didn't believe the crap that was spewed out of Palpatine's mouth.

5. Palpatine

The guy who brought about the destruction of the Jedi and who helped to create Vader. Palpatine's evil could be felt throughout the whole entire episodes 1-3 while he was beginning his own evil plans to take over the senate and create the empire along with watching a young Anakin and planting those seeds of evil in his mind to keep him angry with all things that are good. The story he told Anakin in the Opera house about Darth Plaguos was great too, which gave me the suspicion that he was discussion himself and that Anakin was a product of the powers of Plaguous. Plus he tried to kill Vader's son in front of him. Plus he has a great scene in Robot Chicken freaking out on everyone on a never ending escalator.

[video=youtube;LowVhCfLm68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LowVhCfLm68[/video][/CENTER

4. Chewbacca

Don't make the wookie angry or he might rip your arms off. Honestly is there a better sidekick in all the universe? The best part is when you get in a car with someone just yell chewie and you win the front seat. Forget Shotgun Chewie is much better. Plus at 200 years old flying around with Han Solo and kicking ass like he was just a 20 year old.

3. Yoda

The ultimate Confucius with his backwards words. Yoda trains all the great Jedi. Did anyone else get goosebumps when he pulled out his lightsaber in episode 2 to fight Dooku? What more do I need to say other than he has great ideas with his Jedi mind tricks.

2. Anakin/Darth Vader

What more do I need to say about Vader that Fuji hasn't mentioned. He was badass and had a breathing problem. He could kill you with his hands without touching you. What a great guy he is plus we wouldn't have the Star Wars universe without him.

1. Han Solo

In my honest opinion Star Wars would not be as great as it is without this roguish guy. He was the glue that made the first three films and he some of the best one liners in all of the history of movies like, "What a wonderful smell you have found princess". I wouldn't want anyone else flying my ship or being by my side other than Chewie or Han.​

Postman Dave

Reaction score
If this were based on points, it would appear Mr. Solo has this down. Not surprising, he is awesome.

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder