Fucking respect your mods/admins

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I respect all staff on this forum.

I know lately I have said how I hate the staff and shown "dislike" to such staff as Peepshow, Kaedon, Chuck, but I was just messing around, I respect these guys and always have (Well, my dislike for Peepshow was kind of real)

I was mod on this forum twice before, I was hardly ever disrespected, by one or two people yes, but did I worry about it? No I did not, it is just the internet, and of course when you have power you are going to have atleast one person show disrespect, not agree with how you mod the forum. It is just the internet, I don't think disrespecting staff should be made a big deal, yes people should respect staff, but it also doesn't mean they need to like all, agree with every little thing they do the staff or even ride their dicks.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Suck my Dick...

cuz...

I can't stand to cry...I'm more then a bird....I'm more then a pretty face...cause its not easy...to be...mmmmeeeeee...
I'm more then a bird....
even heros...have the right to cry...and its not easy...to be...meeeeee..

^mod's theme song!