FUCK LEBRON JAMES!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Cleveland is also blowing this whole thing out of proportion because A) they're definitely insecure in the capabilities of what's left of the Cav's. B) Cleveland has always been one of those cities that are VERY VERY VERY big on sports. No matter what.

Reaction score
I don't really care that Lebron signed with the Heat . i think that's smart because to tell you the truth lebron was the only guy scoring in the cleveland games?

Enigma22

Reaction score
^thats not the point. hes been on the team with the most wins in the last 2 years and he made it to the finals a few years ago. hes been on good teams in cleveland. he just decided he couldnt win without two other superstars.

Reaction score
Fuck all you haters.
The Heat are a dream team now

Not quite yet. It really depends on who they surround themselves with. Right now all they have waiting in the wings is Mike Miller, who plays the same positions as Wade and Bron and friggin D. Fish, a fucking worm if there ever was one. "Oh no, I have to leave Utah because I have family problems, but I'll rejoin the Lakers to tug on Kobe's nuts". Fuck that bum.

The bottom line is this, Magic, Kareem and James Worthy was a dream team and they had great role players like Byron Scott, AC Green and Brian Shaw around them. Pierce, Allen and Garnett were a dream team, but they had James Posey, Rondo, Big Baby, Sam Casell and Kendrick Perkins around them. Parish, Bird and McHale were a dream team but they had Danny Ainge, Cedric Maxwell and Dennis Jones to complement those guys. The Heat don't have a real center. Bosh is soft and too much a pussy to want to guard centers and outside of him they will get KILLED on rebounds. The only really good center left out on the market is Shaq and he's only good for 20 mins or less at this point in his career and is easily the worst pick and roll defender in the league. And they have no assets left to trade for a big man. They could go after Spurs free agent prospect Ian Manhimni and that could be a steal. But if they get stuck with old veterans like Kurt Thomas or something even worse they will get MURDERED on the inside. They wont be able to match up with the big front courts in Boston,Orlando, Chicago and L.A. But with the lack of a legit inside defensive presence is easily one of their biggest glaring issues.

Then there's the issue of shooting. While DWade, LBJ and Bosh should be good for around 75-80 points combined, but where will the rest come from. If Miller is a swingman, and the teams two best players are swings, who's going to be his set up guy for his 3 point looks? Are they going to employ an incredibly smallball lineup of Bosh (who doesn't want to play center) James, Wade, Miller and Fish? They will A: get MURDERED inside and B: have some very big defensive liabilities on the court in Fish and Miller. I can see Fish benefiting from Wade and James with some easy 3 point looks, but he isn't as effective has he once was. Miller at best will be good for 8-10 points and Fish about 6. But how will the rest of the roster fill in? There are almost zero semi-decent scoring threats left in FA. And this team will definitely have to outscore other squads to win because...

They will be awful on D. LeBron and Wade will be their only defensive stoppers and that's about where it starts and sadly ends for the Heat. Bosh isn't a great defender or shot blocker. And their best option for a center is Shaq and he is pretty much useless on the D side of the ball unless its for guarding back-to-the basket centers like Dwight and Bynum. Other than that they will get murdered on pick and rolls and pick and pops. And the smallball lineups...LeBron can't defend Dirks, Duncans, Garnetts, Paus and the whatnots. Fish is absolutely atrocious on D too and gets killed by 98% of all the other point guards in the league because they aren't 50 years old and Chalmers isn't much better. And there aren't many if any defensive studs available except Raja Bell, but he plays the same positions as Bron and Wade too.

So to summarize this, the Heat have no:
Inside presence to rebound or defend and will get murdered by the larger front courts of the L
Won't have much, if any useful firepower off the bench
Only two good defenders and not where they really need them
Too small/lack of size
Looking pretty sad on D and will henceforth need to score 110 or so a game to win and while it looks easy with the stars they have, they don't have the facilitator to rake in the dimes needed unless LBJ becomes the second coming of Magic.

There are plenty of glaring omissions on this squad to automatically anoint these guys the champs. Championships are won with big front courts and killer D. Spurs, Pistons, Celtics and Lakers prove this. The Heat don't have either. And if you really, really knew basketball you'd see this. It's insanely obvious. I'm not saying they wont win the title, but if you think they have it won as easily as some are making them out to have it won, you don't know what you're talking about.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
If you're on a team for that long and they don't win a championship, it's time to move on to a team that has a bit more of a chance.

Dre

Reaction score
If you're on a team for that long and they don't win a championship, it's time to move on to a team that has a bit more of a chance.

Miami can't win a championship. Sure they have the so call "3 Kings" but they don't have no bench players. They do have 4 additional player that they required in the draft, but they're inexperienced in the NBA and that will hurt them for their championship run this upcoming season.

If anybody make me a Sig GIF of this, it would be appreciated.

[yt]hQ7LaEJ83tg[/yt]

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I haven't really read this thread but I am going to basically sum up what I think of the whole LeBron ordeal...

I am a Heat fan, yes. But that doesn't mean I am biased in this rant: people are just hating because LeBron didn't go to their team. Like I said in NBA thread if Bosh/Wade/LBJ decided to go to your team you would all be going nuts, 'aint to way to deny it. Anybody would love to have them (or any one of them) on their team. LeBron and Wade are two of the best 3 players in the NBA currently, with Kobe being the 3rd, Cleveland fans and Dan Gilbert have made themselves look so damn Blue it's not even funny. They were going to all this trouble to keep him, but when he decides to leave he gets called a quitter? If he "quit" the past two seasons like they claim then why would they want him on the team? They are just bitter that he left, sure the way he did it was egotistical and self centered, but I think even if it was through a press release/phone call it still would have been just as big of a deal. LeBron (and ESPN) took advantage of the biggest buzz created by anything sports related in quite some time imo. The majority of the people who are all bent outta shape about this I have noticed are Bulls and Knicks fans mainly. I think the only reason for that is they are bitter because he decided to go to Miami instead od Chicago or NY (which from a climate perspective was a no brainer).

Reaction score
realgmsig.jpg