FUCK LEBRON JAMES!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Reaction score
Celtics > Heat anyways

Bosh and Wade have had numerous injuries in the past. LBJ? None. This is the year he gets injured.

And besides, it doesn't matter anyways where he went, the Lakers will win a three peat anyways. Kobe will win his 6th, and will retire to honor the great MJ, someone with real class and an amazing legacy deserves to do so.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
To those who said he'd make more money, I'm pretty sure had he stayed with Cleveland, he would have had the max contract and made more money. This whole situation is lol-rific to me anyways.

Reaction score
Rankings of classy champs:
1. Duncan- Never did anything wrong, except get ejected for laughing at Joey "extend the series to 7" Crawford.
2. Bird- The only offensive thing Mr. Bird did was sport that cheesestache during his MVP campaigns.
3. Magic-Really nice guy and great team mate but ended up with HIV for trying to imitate Wilt Chamberlain.
4. Jordan- Greatest Ever, but a wife beater gambler and often times horrible team mate.
5. Kobe- If it wasn't for the 1 hour special, he'd be remembered even more for the arrogant little cunt he was before seasons 05-07 humbled him. Plus, he's a fucking rapist, he just had enough money to beat the rap. And trust me, if he had the attention in free agency LeBron got, he'd have probably done the same thing. The only classy thing this guy ever did was quietly re-up with the Lakers. Before the last 3 seasons he was a shitty team mate, at least LBJ was better to his team mates.

But I hope people are ready for 50 nationally televised Miami games and Miami vs LA on Christmas every year until Kobe retires.

Reaction score
You and me both bonez. But it has to be at Cleveland though. The crowd reaction would be fucking priceless.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
^ rofl I can't wait for that, especially the fact that Miami would probably own them, theyre gonna need some good security that night.

Also, what Enzo said about Kobe was fucking awesome!

soulpower

Reaction score
I'm actually ok with what Lebron did.

I find it funny how we often hear about athletes who do it for the money and not the rings, so Lebron takes LESS money in hope of winning some rings, and he gets blasted by the media anyways.

Reaction score

I find it funny how we often hear about athletes who do it for the money and not the rings, so Lebron takes LESS money in hope of winning some rings, and he gets blasted by the media anyways.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Also, what Enzo said about Kobe was fucking awesome!

You'll always get away with it as long as you have enough money and that's a fact. Go ask O.J and Lawrence Taylor, they'll tell ya. Big Ben will probably be locked up sometime in the late 20's.

Reaction score
Miami vs Lakers? Fuck that. I can't wait to see the 1st Miami vs Cleveland game.
Nobody wants to watch that game. It's going to be a murderous blowout. You, like everyone else, wants to watch the reaction LBJ gets from the fans and the best parts will be put quite nicely in an audio cut on ESPN, saving you 47 1/2 minutes of a Miami blowout and it doesn't matter who the Heat surround the trio with. Cleveland only has one capable defender on that squad in Antwan Jamison and he's going to be a year older.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
This topic should be commented only by people who actually follow the NBA and not people posting racist comments and such.

The big problem with what Lebron did was he had the Special which I have no problem with, but he didn't even call Dan Gilber the Cavs owner to tell him he's going else where. Lebron is the most talented player in the game but he does not have the competitve fire that guys like Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, and Kobe Bryant had. He would rather be a side kick than the main guy, which to me feels like a sell out. Guys like Kobe and Michael would never want to join another star studded team so they can win a championship, they would rather be the main guy. Hell, Kobe kicked Shaq out of LA to prove it.

Call me old fashioned but I was disappointed he went to Miami because he could be one of the greats and now he hurt his legacy so much by having to join Dwayne Wades team. Had he actually called the Cavs organization and went anywhere other than Miami it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but it seems like he couldn't get Chris Bosh to come to Cleavland so he didn't have enough self confidence to stay there so he left and went to them.

Not everyone is made up of a competitive fire, he would rather share the blame and thus share the credit than to be the man.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

It's not really that, it's HOW he did it and that's why people are in an uproar. The fuckin 1 hour special was so fucking Blue. I was almost half expecting him to do the college recruitment deal and have like 6 hats to choose from and pick one up and put it down only to fuck with people.

And EL OH EL at Dan Gilbert. What a fucking hypocritical hoebag. Making that 12 page bashing of him and calling him all those lovely adjectives. If he doesn't like him, WHY THE FUCK WAS HE SPENDING THE LAST MONTH TRYING TO SIGN HIM.

Anyways, go Heat. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I don't know how Lebron isn't competitve, he left the Cavs to Miami so he could actually compete and have a shot at a Championship, he was at the Cavs with crap players on his team and still competed at stayed their as long as he did.

Btw, I read that near 10 million people watched 'The Decision', if there is that many people interested in what's happening then having an hour special on TV is a great way to tell the people what you're doing imo.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Fuck all you haters.

If Cleveland really loved LeBron, like they said they did, they would've understood his decision. It's what was healthiest for his career. The Heat are a dream team now, and Bosh-James-Wade said they were gonna' play together awhile ago.

Burning jerseys, and calling him racial slurs isn't respect nor love.

the408kid

Reaction score
Cleveland once again gets the short end of the shaft when it comes to sports. Last championship one in any sport was the 1964 Cleveland Browns.