FUCK LEBRON JAMES!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
[YT]O4GBs4A9MNM[/YT]

Cleveland fans is pissed, lol. This guy pretty much said what I feel about this whole situation. LeBitch showed his true colors and how weak he is for taking the easy way out.

Reaction score
^^Yup. He doesn't owe them a damn thing. He had the right to choose whatever was better for his career and he did. Despite the fact he did it in a disrespectful and impersonal manner, he doesn't deserve this hate. And I can't understand how all the dumb people of New york are acting betrayed, he NEVER played there, but then again next to LA, there is no larger ego driven city in the world. LeBron, for his choice, will not be remembered as the Jordans, Duncans, Bryants and Birds and Magics of NBA fame and that is punishment in it's own right but the dummies of Cleveland and New York are too stupid to realize this and looking past it.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
lol, people don't hate him because he ditched Cleveland and didn't win a championship there, theyre all just pissed because he didn't sign with there team. If Lebron had signed with the Knicks Dre would not hate him at all.

Miami Heat are going to fuckin own.

Dre

Reaction score
It's not the fact that he didn't pick New York, I just hate the way he handled this situation. For LeBron to do a hour long TV special on ESPN is like a big FUCK YOU to the whole state of Ohio. He could of simply told his agent where he wanted to play for next season and he could of handled it from there. No, instead he want to be an attention whore.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Lebron had no other option than to be an attention whore in this situation. The media talked about this until the whole topic was worn out a ridiculous amount over the last three weeks. LeBron decided to pick winning over being "the guy" back home and you know what, I'm proud of him for it. He was given a golden opportunity to play with two of the best players in the entire league and he took it. Miami is a much better city for a 25 year old man to live in than Cleveland as well. Cleveland should stop bitching about Lebron leaving and be glad they were blessed with such a talent to give that city something it hadn't had in years. The Cleveland front office has no one to blame but themselves, they didn't do anything to improve the team this offseason.

Travis40

Reaction score
The guy in the video is black, so that automatically makes him wrong. LeBron doesn't owe Cleveland a damn thing. I do think LeBron is a bitch for the way he carried himself during this whole thing. And signing with the Heat didn't help either. I think Bosh, Wade, and James are all bitches tbh, and I hope they don't win a championship. Bonus lulz if they don't make it to the playoffs next year.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i completely agree with this dude. pretty much everyone in cleveland does. i met a five year old kid today who was telling me how much lebron sucked lol.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
It's not about being an attention whore, ESPN probably asked him to do an hour live show because of how interested everybody was in who he was going to sign with, the ratings for the show were probably outstanding which just means Lebron and ESPN are smart for capitalizing on it.

Lol at Cleveland though, the guy stays there for 7 years trying to win them their first championship in over 50 years, he gets fuck all money there and has a shit team to work with and when he finally decides to leave the people burn his shirts and talk about what an asshole he is. It's gonna be hilarious when the Cavs don't make the playoffs.

Btw I didn't watch the video as I agree with Travis, the guy is too dark to be listened too.

Kizza

Reaction score
Like those people wouldn't sell their souls to get the money he's getting.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
How about this... Who cares?! If I were him I would of picked Florida too. One because: it is fucking Florida! Two: he will save money because they do not have a state income tax (a yearly saving of possibly 10million). Three: Cleveland sucks.

Nuff said. People need to shut the fuck up about this situation because there is definitely more important issues in the world other than this garbage.

CMS

Reaction score
LeBron took the easy way out. This just shows his despair to win a championship reign, and so he goes to crazy measures like ganging up with Wade and Bosh to try and win one. I for one don't think those three can play together and keep their same level. By the way, the special on ESPN, was his idea. He chose to be the attention whore.

Kizza

Reaction score
Basketball is for niggers and fags regardless.