Fuck it, can we just make the Roman Reigns fap thread?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I wonder if Roman Reigns will get into the movie business like The Rock..
He's got the structure for it and the voice, after a few more years with the WWE I can see them producing a movie and using him in a role.
Yep, I am calling the same thing. Rock is already in the business so that's a foot in the door, and considering his look and athleticism he has future action star written all over him.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I was going to make fun of you for the zoo being the biggest attraction for Columbus, but I'll refrain :eek:tunga:
Haha yeah it's definitley one of our biggest attractions, I used to work there and have a lot of nostalgia growing up with it is really the only reason I praised it haha :).. we're growing though in other areas 2007 we were #3 on the list for Top Future Cities in America, and now we're in the Top 50 for best cities for Business in America. Some of Ohio has actually been referred to as the Silicon Prairie.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yep, I am calling the same thing. Rock is already in the business so that's a foot in the door, and considering his look and athleticism he has future action star written all over him.
Honestly I can see him playing a WICKED Villain of some sorts.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wonder if they'll ever throw all of the WWE Superstar/actors into a movie at one time.

Random Q.
Have you ever seen the 12 Rounds movies (either one or both)?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I started 12 Rounds 2 but never finished it.
Was Orton's acting any decent in it?
I saw the first one but like John Cena is a terrible actor imo.. He showed flashes of decency but overall he was really bland.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll ever throw all of the WWE Superstar/actors into a movie at one time.

Random Q.
Have you ever seen the 12 Rounds movies (either one or both)?
never heard of it, Google says its a Cena movie lol.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Batista's spear >>> Reigns' spear

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
never heard of it, Google says its a Cena movie lol.
Yeah the first one was Cena then they did a sequel with Orton..
I've been trying to hear reviews on Orton's acting and if it was any better than Cena's but like NO ONE has invested time in the 2nd one because the 1st one wasn't all that great.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Was Orton's acting any decent in it?
I saw the first one but like John Cena is a terrible actor imo.. He showed flashes of decency but overall he was really bland.

He wasn't the worst, but he isn't exactly Oscar worthy. He's a sexy paramedic, but that wasn't enough to keep me watching- maybe I was just in one of those funny moods. I doubt I'll ever actually finish watching it and as for the first one- not even going to try. I'm not a fan of Cena.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah the first one was Cena then they did a sequel with Orton..
I've been trying to hear reviews on Orton's acting and if it was any better than Cena's but like NO ONE has invested time in the 2nd one because the 1st one wasn't all that great.