Fuck it, can we just make the Roman Reigns fap thread?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ain't why I slight Reigns at all. I can just foresee the booking he'll receive and realise how quickly I'll be fed up of his ass. I'm a Reigns mark at the moment bro; I just don't want him to change into some smiling superman. I get why you fanboy this hard over him though since your main man Dolph is being treated so inhumanely.
Dolph and MIz for tag team champs bro! We will mark together since I know you still love MIz.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph and MIz for tag team champs bro! We will mark together since I know you still love MIz.
A good worker and a good talker down on their luck teaming up? Where have I seen this before.....

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I can legitimately see them winning those straps, simply because of the foundation of the team "disgruntled employees" what's better for business than having two disgruntled employees show they're the best at being "Awesome Show-Offs" and taking down NAO.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd like to see a stable made out of the disgruntled employees, throw in Damien Sandow to the bunch.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I have a soft spot for him, but the days of marking for him are long gone :(.
I haven't actually seen any of he and DZ together yet, but you don't think he can return to glory? I can admit his shelf life seemingly expired for me as well, but if he goes back to 2010 Miz while paling around with DZ it could be gold

Stopspot

Reaction score
I haven't actually seen any of he and DZ together yet, but you don't think he can return to glory? I can admit his shelf life seemingly expired for me as well, but if he goes back to 2010 Miz while paling around with DZ it could be gold
From what I have seen in backstage skits and interviews they seem to have pretty good chemistry. Get along well and can work off one another. That brief mini feud when Miz turned face also showed that they have some chemistry.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They could've 86'd the disgruntled employee schtick and just went with the disgruntled people of Cleveland gimmick just as easily.
Being two Cleveland boys I think that team could work out for a few months.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
DZ needs to be separating himself from the city of Cleveland. There's a reason he is billed from Hollywood, FL, he is embarrassed to be from Ohio like any upstanding citizen would be.

Stopspot

Reaction score
DZ needs to be separating himself from the city of Cleveland. There's a reason he is billed from Hollywood, FL, he is embarrassed to be from Ohio like any upstanding citizen would be.
Sorry to crap on your dreams. But he's said in interviews that he wants to be billed from Cleveland. But Miz got it before him, so Hollywood Florida it was.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sorry to crap on your dreams. But he's said in interviews that he wants to be billed from Cleveland. But Miz got it before him, so Hollywood Florida it was.
I stand by my original statement.