Fuck it, can we just make the Roman Reigns fap thread?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
To be fair that's badass as fuck. I like him more now.
Oh no it is truly badass, I was just wondering if anyone had caught the full story before they managed to sweep it under the rug a few years back haha.
Not much available on it. But 20 shotguns in Georgia doesn't equate to much of an issue. I'm sure they weren't registered though.
True I'm pretty sure you just gets an Unlawful Assembly for that which is pretty much a slap on the wrist to any superstar/celebrity.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
When was it anyway? He was in school or with NXT at the time?

It is weird to me how I can't find anything on the dude. No college highlights, nothing on his arrest.. Usually I'm a pretty good e-stalker.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
When was it anyway? He was in school or with NXT at the time?

It is weird to me how I can't find anything on the dude. No college highlights, nothing on his arrest.. Usually I'm a pretty good e-stalker.
2010 Is what the site I pulled that mugshot from said.. He signed a developmental contract in July the same year but didnt debut until september soo maybe inbetween those two months?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
2010 Is what the site I pulled that mugshot from said.. He signed a developmental contract in July the same year but didnt debut until september soo maybe inbetween those two months?
Makes sense during the downtime he had some time to collect shotguns and unlawfully assemble

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Makes sense during the downtime he had some time to collect shotguns and unlawfully assemble
Hehe :)
He's even more of a badass for that tbh..
There's like nothing on the arrest though after the initial charges, so he must've settled with the state or something along those lines.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hehe :)
He's even more of a badass for that tbh..
There's like nothing on the arrest though after the initial charges, so he must've settled with the state or something along those lines.
The Rock showed up to the preliminary hearings like THE PEOPLE's CHAMP DEMANDS YOU RELEASE THE PEOPLE'S COUSIN. HE HAS DONE NO WRONG HERE! :rock:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Rock showed up to the preliminary hearings like THE PEOPLE's CHAMP DEMANDS YOU RELEASE THE PEOPLE'S COUSIN. HE HAS DONE NO WRONG HERE! :rock:
His other less important cousins the Uso's were there too.. although they just sat and watched and let their cousin Rock do the talking :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dolph's is literally turning me into a Reigns fanboy.
I'm telling you that you just need to stop connecting Reigns to Ambrose in your mind. I get that you want Ambrose to be #1 of the Shield and it bugs you he is overlooked, but you shouldn't slight Reigns because of it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm telling you that you just need to stop connecting Reigns to Ambrose in your mind. I get that you want Ambrose to be #1 of the Shield and it bugs you he is overlooked, but you shouldn't slight Reigns because of it.
Ain't why I slight Reigns at all. I can just foresee the booking he'll receive and realise how quickly I'll be fed up of his ass. I'm a Reigns mark at the moment bro; I just don't want him to change into some smiling superman. I get why you fanboy this hard over him though since your main man Dolph is being treated so inhumanely.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
They probably have a legit ring set up for a little family backyard wrastlin'
No but in all seriousness that is literally probably the most badass family in professional wrestling.
Right after the McMahons :tyson: :kiss: