FRUSTRATION SO DONE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
YOU WILL STILL WATCH, IF I HAD A PENNY EVERY TIME I HEARD THIS ON MY TIME HERE ,I WOULD BE A MILLIONAIRE, SEE YOU FOR SUMMERSLAM PRE SHOW NUMPTIE

Other than an hour of Hell in a Cell, I haven't watched a minute of WWE in over a month. It's too painful.

Other than classic stuff that is.

Reactions: Crash

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
What took you so long? I thought everyone would've stopped during the pandemic. Wrestling is pointless with no fans.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah and pretty bad that it gets to a point where I just can't watch it. I dunno, I keep trying but I just don't like anything they are doing right now.
As people are upset with the finish I thought Rhea/Charlotte was worse. This was just typical WWE.

I'm reading the Raw reports and just seeing they're in an awful place right now. They aren't even trying. But what they're doing with this feud, it really feels like they're trying to put out awful television. People have to creatively think about how to let these girls go through the motions losing fluke matches to Nikki Cross, then put more effort into coming up with the most BS finish in a long time than they do with the whole Raw men's division. It's honestly astounding.

Reactions: PoppaNick51

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
What took you so long? I thought everyone would've stopped during the pandemic. Wrestling is pointless with no fans.

It has been part of my life for 35 years. It is hard to give up

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
As people are upset with the finish I thought Rhea/Charlotte was worse. This was just typical WWE.

I'm reading the Raw reports and just seeing they're in an awful place right now. They aren't even trying. But what they're doing with this feud, it really feels like they're trying to put out awful television. People have to creatively think about how to let these girls go through the motions losing fluke matches to Nikki Cross, then put more effort into coming up with the most BS finish in a long time than they do with the whole Raw men's division. It's honestly astounding.

Absolutely right

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
IM SO GETTING DONE WITH THE WWE. ITS BECOME WAY TO PREDICTABLE MORE SO THAN IN THE EARLY YEARS. THE ATTITUDE ERA WAS A LITTLE PREDICTABLE, BUT MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING TO WATCH. WATCHING LAST NIGHT DREW GETTING VISABLY BEATEN TO LOSE ONLY BECAUSE OF MVP YET AGAIN INTERFEARING. SOO DONE WITH PEOPLE HOLDING THE BELT TOOO LONG BECAUSE OF INTERFEARING. THE MATCH WAS AWESOME ONLY TO BE RUINED BY THE STUPID PLANNED ENDING WHICH 99% OF PREDICTED BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED. SO FINISHED WITH IT
You've probably been saying that for 15 years... that's how long it's sucked for.

• Haha
Reactions: Crash