FRUSTRATION SO DONE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PoppaNick51

Reaction score
IM SO GETTING DONE WITH THE WWE. ITS BECOME WAY TO PREDICTABLE MORE SO THAN IN THE EARLY YEARS. THE ATTITUDE ERA WAS A LITTLE PREDICTABLE, BUT MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING TO WATCH. WATCHING LAST NIGHT DREW GETTING VISABLY BEATEN TO LOSE ONLY BECAUSE OF MVP YET AGAIN INTERFEARING. SOO DONE WITH PEOPLE HOLDING THE BELT TOOO LONG BECAUSE OF INTERFEARING. THE MATCH WAS AWESOME ONLY TO BE RUINED BY THE STUPID PLANNED ENDING WHICH 99% OF PREDICTED BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED. SO FINISHED WITH IT

Reactions: FlandyOrton

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Yes a unsatisfying end to a wrestling match can ruin the match entirely in most cases I say. Feel like we should get a definitive end to the fued at some point later down the line though but that doesnt change the fact that Lashley is not really a dominant champion who can put Drew away clean. Hardly building him up against a match against Brock are we?

Far too many unsatisfying finishes on the show which made a very good show into a average one

Reactions: PoppaNick51

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
...I've wondered how to review this show... but it just gave me this feeling to where... if you turned this show on, it's to watch Lashley and Mcintyre beat the holy hell out of one another, and those two delivered big-time. Big props to the wrestlers on this show for the most part.

After the buildup of this show though, if you expected any sort of creative on this show (well...they did get creative)...it's wwe, this is what we expect.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Lashley should’ve beaten drew clean this time. Like make it very difficult, have him escape and break out of the hurt lock and kick out of a couple spears, but have him lose. It’ll still put drew over and make lashley look awesome

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Lashley should’ve beaten drew clean this time. Like make it very difficult, have him escape and break out of the hurt lock and kick out of a couple spears, but have him lose. It’ll still put drew over and make lashley look awesome
Yeah would of lead to a more satisfying end and put Lashley iver huge.

Have to make sure that drew has a good storyline to fall back on after the loss though

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Honestly this would help Drew more. With the way these two were going to WAR, for him to have to bust out an old Dominator/a new move to put him down makes Drew look really strong in defeat and Lashley better for beating him. This just put heat on WWE.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I have to say interference is becoming a huge problem in WWE.

Every since Jey Uso aligned himself with Roman he has interfered in every match he could possibly interfere in. That was repetitive as f*ck

Now you have Lashley who is a man who definitely look like he could handle his own needing help from MVP.

It's getting very out hand. It's like there little tight ass minds cannot come up with anything else

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That's really bad, man. You've been through thick and thin with this company.

Yeah and pretty bad that it gets to a point where I just can't watch it. I dunno, I keep trying but I just don't like anything they are doing right now.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Yeah and pretty bad that it gets to a point where I just can't watch it. I dunno, I keep trying but I just don't like anything they are doing right now.
it's really alienated me recently because they have just put the company on One Guy... Which is Roman Reigns.

Roman is good but like it or not he's the only good thing in main stream WWE.

In every era they had a foundation of main eventers...

Attitude Era: Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, Big Show, Chris Jericho, etc

Ruthless Aggression: Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Big Show, John Cena, Triple H, Batista, Goldberg, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Edge, etc.

Early PG era: Randy Orton, John Cena, Triple H, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Edge, Christian, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Daniel Bryan, and I hate to say it Brock Lesnar.

NOWADAYS Current PG era: It's all about Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, and Drew McIntyre..... Which is pretty meh in my book

Last edited:

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
IM SO GETTING DONE WITH THE WWE. ITS BECOME WAY TO PREDICTABLE MORE SO THAN IN THE EARLY YEARS. THE ATTITUDE ERA WAS A LITTLE PREDICTABLE, BUT MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING TO WATCH. WATCHING LAST NIGHT DREW GETTING VISABLY BEATEN TO LOSE ONLY BECAUSE OF MVP YET AGAIN INTERFEARING. SOO DONE WITH PEOPLE HOLDING THE BELT TOOO LONG BECAUSE OF INTERFEARING. THE MATCH WAS AWESOME ONLY TO BE RUINED BY THE STUPID PLANNED ENDING WHICH 99% OF PREDICTED BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED. SO FINISHED WITH IT
YOU WILL STILL WATCH, IF I HAD A PENNY EVERY TIME I HEARD THIS ON MY TIME HERE ,I WOULD BE A MILLIONAIRE, SEE YOU FOR SUMMERSLAM PRE SHOW NUMPTIE

Redboy123@

Reaction score
it's really alienated me recently because they have just put the company on One Guy... Which is Roman Reigns.

Roman is good but like it or not he's the only good thing in main stream WWE.

In every era they had a foundation of main eventers...

Attitude Era: Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, Big Show, Chris Jericho, etc

Ruthless Aggression: Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Big Show, John Cena, Triple H, Batista, Goldberg, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Edge, etc.

Early PG era: Randy Orton, John Cena, Triple H, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Edge, Christian, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Daniel Bryan, and I hate to say it Brock Lesnar.

NOWADAYS Current PG era: It's all about Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, and Drew McIntyre..... Which is pretty meh in my book
Add becky, Lashley, Rollins, Orton, Styles, Wyatt and maybe Flair to the PG list.