Fringe Final Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
FOX has picked up "Fringe" for a fifth and final 13-episode season, it was announced today by Kevin Reilly, President of Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company.

"'Fringe' is a remarkably creative series that has set the bar as one of television's most imaginative dramas," Reilly stated. "Bringing it back for a final 13 allows us to provide the climactic conclusion that its passionate and loyal fans deserve. The amazing work the producers, writers and the incredibly talented cast and crew have delivered the last four seasons has literally been out of this world. Although the end is bittersweet, it's going to be a very exciting final chapter."

"Fringe" co-creator and executive producer J.J. Abrams added, "We are thrilled and beyond grateful that FOX - and our fans - have made the impossible possible: 'Fringe" will continue into a fifth season that will allow the series to conclude in a wild and thrilling way. All of us at Bad Robot are forever indebted to our viewers and the amazingly supportive FOX network for allowing the adventures of Fringe Division to not only continue, but to resolve in a way that perfectly fits the show."

"This pickup means the world (both of them) to us, because we love sharing these stories with our enthusiastic fans," added FRINGE showrunners and executive producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman. "On behalf of the cast and crew, we applaud our fans and FOX for allowing us to imagine the impossibilities together for so long. Season Five is going to be a conclusive thrill ride for all of us."

"Fringe"'s compelling fourth season concludes with three all-new episodes in a row, counting down to the two-part season finale on Friday, May 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Friday, May 11 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). In "Worlds Apart," airing Friday, April 27 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), team members on both sides, including Olivia (Anna Torv) and Peter (Joshua Jackson), continue to fight for a common cause, and there are shocking developments tied to the Cortexiphan children.

Created by J.J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, "Fringe" is produced by Bad Robot Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television. Abrams, Bryan Burk, Jeff Pinkner, J.H. Wyman and Joe Chappelle serve as executive producers, while Kurtzman, Orci and Akiva Goldsman are consulting producers. Additionally, Pinkner and Wyman serve as the series' showrunners.

The last episode really took it off in a new direction glad they get to finish it this way though knowing it's your last season is always much better than a cliff hanger ending and five seasons is starting to seem average to me.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
This is tremendous news. I missed this past Fridays episode but it's great that they're giving Fringe a final season. I can't remember the last time I was so immersed in TV world. I've hardly ever not liked an episode and I'm glad we get a definite ending so that there are no loose ends.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This is tremendous news. I missed this past Fridays episode but it's great that they're giving Fringe a final season. I can't remember the last time I was so immersed in TV world. I've hardly ever not liked an episode and I'm glad we get a definite ending so that there are no loose ends.

You sir are in for a mindfuck

The_King

Reaction score
Fringe is probably my favorite show on TV, and I freaked out when I heard this earlier haha. Glad to see other Fringe fans around, they tend to be pretty scarce.
Last episode was amazing! Great acting, great twist, and I can't wait to see where they go with it.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
You sir are in for a mindfuck

I was. Saw it tonight and it was pretty awesome. I knew who that girl was a little bit before Walter knew. I've always been immersed in the mythology of the observers.

The_King

Reaction score
I was. Saw it tonight and it was pretty awesome. I knew who that girl was a little bit before Walter knew. I've always been immersed in the mythology of the observers.
I thought the girl twist was pretty obvious. Once she couldn't be 'read' by The Observers I knew it was their daughter, but it didn't take away from the great episode. In fact, I'm not really sure why they tried to present that as a shocking closer haha

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I agree it wasn't that much of a stretch to make the connection. The william bell stuff was very interesting I wonder what they plan to do with it since Nimoy is supposedly retired. Seems like if he hadn't promised a return they could have written it another way.

spiderman

Reaction score
One of the best TV Series of all time. This one caught my attention last year and I watched it every weekend doing a TV series marathon in my room.

ljepilo

Reaction score
One of the best TV Series of all time. This one caught my attention last year and I watched it every weekend doing a TV series marathon in my room.

I haven't really watched it , is it a good one???

Mr. Krueger

Reaction score
This is probably one of my favorite TV shows. The story is always so mesmerizing and I am glad they are wrapping it up to a good conclusion.

I hated it when 4400 got cancelled at a very crucial turn in the story.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I haven't really watched it , is it a good one???

It's definitely not for everybody. I would actually say it's more of an acquired taste than something you like on first sight, I thought that the first season was lacking in quality, initially, but then towards the end it just picked up incredible speed and ended with one of the most memorable cliffhangers I can think of in recent times, the story and mythology is way too complex to explain in a single brief post, but keep in mind...it's mind numbingly complex and nothing like your standard procedural drama that's popular nowadays. I'd suggest watching till the first season finale, and if you still don't find it interesting enough, I'd probably skip it, that's pretty much what the entire story of the show is based on. Huge WTF moment for me personally, wasn't expecting that at all.