• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Friday Night Smackdown thread, Feb. 21, 2020: Is The Fiend next?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Having 50,000+ messages, and being the only one commenting for months to years on said message board regarding the shows is geeky. You are a geek. Quit trying to misconstrue the argument. You are a geek, Deezy. Admit. It.
:heston

The assumptions made here.....

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Deezy said:
:heston The assumptions made here..... (Thread reply)
There are no assumptions here. You held down the fort for RAW and SmackDown for a long time before the site rose from the dead. You have 54,471 posts as of right now. You just refuse to admit you're a geek.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'm not a fan of Deezy's opinion on the mentality he speaks of but we don't need to browbeat him for being a loyal soldier. Deezy's a real one in that regard.

Kross Rhodes

Deezy said:
What's post count have to do with anything....I can form a sentence fast.....big whoop. (Thread reply)
Cause you said assumptions. It's nto an assumption if it's fact and sorry casuals don't make 50K posts on a wrestling forum. Whether or not you want to admit it, you rise to the level of a wrestling geek. It's just the way it is.

Kross Rhodes

Hong Kong Booty said:
I’m no geek...a nerd? For sure but geeks are wack Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro (Thread reply)
Geeks are more pop culture and nerds are more like science and math and that type of stuff, but however you want to self identify.