Friday Night SmackDown [1/27/12] Results Summary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
DARK MATCH
* Ryback Skip Sheffield beat three local wrestlers in a handicap match.

* SmackDown opens with Big Show. He’s not happy about injuring AJ Lee and considers retiring. World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan comes out and cuts a promo on Show

Bryan ends up slapping Show and telling him to leave. Show got pissed off and shoved Bryan into the corner before getting in his face. Mark Henry came out and taunted them about the cage match at the Royal Rumble. Teddy Long ends up coming out and making Show vs. Henry for tonight and Wade Barrett vs. the returning Randy Orton.

* They hype Orton’s return with a video package.

* Cody Rhodes defeats Justin Gabriel with Cross Rhodes.

* Backstage segment with Teddy Long and his assistant Santino Marella. Santino talks about a possible tag team with Yoshi Tatsu called Santoshi. Drew McIntyre comes in and Teddy says he’s about done. McIntyre vs. Sheamus is made.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I could care aless about Rhodes, ORTONS BACK!! :D :D :D

Anyways, I just searched youtbe for about 20 minutes straight, no uploads of smackdown yet for this week. I will keep searching though, and post it in of of my posts ASAP :)

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Dang that sucks.. I'm really really looking forward to seeing Ortons return and the multiple RKO's he produces...

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
Dang that sucks.. I'm really really looking forward to seeing Ortons return and the multiple RKO's he produces...

There could be some fan recorded stuff on youtube.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I've searched... Can't find anything. You might beable to better oh god of youtube, I salute you...
63bc606a7f7eb0966d5a5b2078f9f109.jpg

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Think that video is actually a house show. I know it's a similar thing, but they don't use that stage on the televised version. Also, it's Kingston, Santino & someone else who gets RKO'd. Didn't see Hawkins or Trent get RKO'd.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Sage said:
Think that video is actually a house show. I know it's a similar thing, but they don't use that stage on the televised version. Also, it's Kingston, Santino & someone else who gets RKO'd. Didn't see Hawkins or Trent get RKO'd.

Correct. Orton made a house show appearance on Tuesday night somewhere. Friday is his first televised return though.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Oh wait, @[Sage], that is SmackDown.. for sure. House shows don't have really high rows of people. This was Smackdown. Observe closely to the cameras in the background.