Friday Night SmackDown [1/27/12] Results Summary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:
Oh wait, @[Sage], that is SmackDown.. for sure. House shows don't have really high rows of people. This was Smackdown. Observe closely to the cameras in the background.

Still sceptical. Different superstars than the spoilers & that staging used is only for house shows.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I really don't like the way Kayfabe is putting Bryan over though. I hope Bryan retains though so Orton can beat Bryan at Elimination Chamber or WM.

John Cena1

Jobber
Reaction score
Personally i love randy orton he is my 2nd best wrestler

im new hey:)

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
"Oh mah god", It's John Cena!!! *passes out*

Welcome to WWE Forums @[John Cena], do you like it here so far? Also, Orton is my favorite wrestler too :D

John Cena1

Jobber
Reaction score
Haha dont worry its not him, not very original of me but what the heck and thanks RKO

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
No problem :) I'm sure you'll find WF to be a very friendly forum.. Don't be alarmed if you get addicted to WF lol

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Indeed. You just have to watch out for random RKO's around they forum. They tend to happen without warning :wink:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Awesome :), Oh @[John Cena], make sure you join us on Sunday for the Royal Rumble live discussion thread. (If you need a "PC friendly" link to watch it, just PM me closer to the rumble)

Also, we have a RAW live discussion thread as well on Monday :)