Friday Night Fights 10/31/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
FridayNightFights.png

- Rockstar Spud comes out to announce the Main Event tonight will be HBK & Steamboat vs King's Court if HBK & Steamboat win Steatboat gets his rematch next week on FNL. Next week there will be another rematch the Bulldogs will take on AMW in a no DQ no Countout match for the titles. There will be a clear winner. Swagger & Patriot also get a rematch tonight vs the Russian Nightmares.

- Dean Ambrose def Corey Graves in under 2 minutes with Dirty Deeds. Ambrose was then attacked by Pillman and Dirty Needles Inc. Pillman fled after Ambrose got the upper hand and took out Albert and Tomko.

- In their debut Titus O'Neil & Kenny King aka the Allnight Players def The Fantastics in 15 minutes when Kenny King hit Fulton with the After Hours (Fireman's carry spun out into a side slam). Afterwards the Players danced in the ring and grabbed some women from the crowd and left with them.

- next up was Swagger Patriot vs Russian Nightmares. The Nightmares were waiting in the ring as the Swagger and Zeb came down but the Patriot wasn't with them..then after 55 seconds Mohammed Hassan's music hits and he and Daivari come up with the Patriot't blood soaked mask on a stick. Zeb is shaken up.
vlcsnap-2013-04-12-11h38m11s118_zps34d34bcd.png
Swagger runs at them and attacks Hassan. Ivan takes out Zeb so he is out cold and then he and Daivari help Hassan and beat down Swagger. Nikita looks upset and grabs Ivan and starts to argue with him he can be overheard saying there is no honor in these men they are savages. Just then Hassan grabs Nikita's and Nikiti pulls back and then Ivan attacks Nikita from behind they beat him down and Ivan puts his nephew in a bear hug til he passes out. Hassan, Davairi, & Ivan leave together as Swagger and Nikita are in a pile on the ramp.

- we have the first quarter final match of the six man tournament as The Midnight Express and Charlie Haas def Public Enemy and Mojo Rawley when Haas hits Rawley with the Haas of Pain within the first minute of the match.

- Buff Bagwell & Beth Phoenix enter the ring Buff grabs the mic and says that a change is coming and everyone better be prepared cuz the bar is about to be raised. Buff def Ronnie Garvin in 8 minutes with the Buff Blockbuster. Buff does a crotch chop to the crowd as he leaves.

- The Junkyard Dog makes his debut against Dangerous Danny Davis and def him in under 5 minutes with the Thump (front scoop powerslam)

- Next up we have Sam Roberts interviewing Dean Ambrose
tumblr_ndrfipp9wL1s9oidfo1_250.gif
Anbrose says he's pretty sick and tired of this supposed Loose Cannon running and hiding from him all the time. He sneak attacks then runs...that's not the MO of a crazy person that's the MO of a little bitch. Ambrose says he expected such actions though from someone who posed for pictures like this.
$(KGrHqN,!lcFGZJq2DwBBRohVozzYg~~60_35.JPG
"It's no wonder he's always coming up to me from behind. Well Fruitcake you can't hide forever I will get my hands on you and that title will be mine."
Ambrose then folds up the Pillman pic and puts it in Sam Roberts shirt and tells him it's a gift.

- Sheamus def Tomko & Albert two on one when he hits Tomko with the Brogue Kick. Then grabs the mic and says he wants a title shot soon...FELLA.

- Macho King def Alex Shelley after a 15 minute match with the Flying Elbow. Shelley held his own with Macho for most of the match and got a standing ovation from the crowd after it was over.

- The Super Best Friends were shown in their dressing room playing video games and talking about how the six man title was totally meant for them. And how it's gonna be totally rad when they are the first DFWA six man tag champs then they did a round of high fives and drank beer.

- AMW def Bad Da Boom when Storm hit Enzo with a super kick after about 12 minutes.

- Barrett & Hero vignette shows them training and using there finishers on dummies and Barret even knocked the head off one. They said they want a title shot and they don't care which team has them. The Knockout Kings are coming.

- Rockstar Spud is in the ring he says now is the time to crown to the first ever DFWA Light Heavyweight Champion. He says that almost everyone was to heavy to compete so he announces that his two opponent are.... Hornswoggle & El Torito! After 5 minutes of beating the hell out of the two he then hits Torito and Swoggle laying side by side with 5 Stone Spud Splash. Your new LWC is Rockstar Spud.

- In the Main Event we had King's Court w/ Queen Sherri took on HBK and The Dragon. Match started off with Steamboat and Magnus and after five minutes Steamboat went to tag HBK but he dropped off the apron and started walking away he then grabbed a chair and sat down outside and watched as Magnus the rolled up Steamboat with a handful of tights and got the pin. Steamboat then goes out to confront HBK and Shawn just starts to walk away. Steamboat follows suit but his confronted by Buff Bagwell and Beth Phoenix he pushes through them to go after HBK but is hit with Sweet Chin Music and Buff is pointing and laughing at Steamboat and he and HBK hug and both give Steamboat the DX Chop and tell him to suck it...the show closes as they leave the arena arm and arm as Beth follows suit.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Dude that is a sweet show. Loving all of the matches so far. I have to say my favorite part of the show was Ambrose stuffing Pillman's picture in Robert's Shirt.

Can't wait for next weeks show to air.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Like Wang, I also loved the part where Ambrose put the picture in Roberts shirt. Too funny.

Would have preferred the Fantastics win their 15 minute match but you've got to highlight the new guys and it would have been pretty awesome to see all the same.

The foreigners vs Americans stuff continues to write itself, it's just such a classic dynamic and it always works. I also love Nikita standing up for his beliefs, which not only fits his character but helps make the story even more intriguing going forward.

So anyhow, I was really enjoying the show and then, this happened...

The Midnight Express and Charlie Haas def Public Enemy and Mojo Rawley when Haas hits Rawley with the Haas of Pain within the first minute of the match.
Which made me enjoy it even more. Fuck Mojo. Here's hoping he gets hyped on his way to the unemployment lines, although I guess I could handle him making a weekly appearance to get his ass kicked.:lol:

Shelley/Macho Man is a match I never even thought of but it would probably be off the hook. Macho dominating the smaller Shelley and having him make a couple of spirited comebacks would really be a treat to see. Kudos on that one.

Feel bad for poor Enzo taking the loss, but at least they took AMW to 12 minutes. Can't wait to see the Knockout Kings take DFWA by storm.

Speaking of feeling bad for guys, you've got to feel for Steamboat there. The poor guy can just never catch a break, but if it leads to him taking on HBK then I'm all for it. Nice to see DX alive and well and can't wait to see who else joins up with the band. Buff is a good start, always liked the guy.

Great start to the weeklies for sure!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
yeah I have always been a fan of Buff and think he was pretty much a no brainer to take on the early DX Hunter role...and Beth Phoenix > Chyna by a country mile...looks and wrestling wise...so I was happy to use her instead of Chyna and yup I got more members coming should be interesting to say the very least

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
As I said in the other thread, I really dig the DX idea and I think each one fits their role well. I too also enjoyed the bit with Ambrose stuffing the picture in Sam's shirt :lol:

What you did with Ivan turning on Nikita and aligning with Hassan and Daivari was great.

The Light heavyweight stuff is fun because I really like Spud and he makes it work.

Shelley/Savage would be a great match to see.

Super Best Friends are awesome and I enjoyed their little segment, and I dug the vignette with The KO Kings.

Keep up the good work dude.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
HBK being a cock is always fun to see. Shelley/Macho would be a fuckin great match so good job there. The rest of the show flowed smoothly so no complaints. Keep it up