Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
I would push Natalya to the top if it was my company. She has the complete package. They have her playing the mouthpiece for The Hart Dynasty right now.

straight_edge76

I look at Natalya more as a valet then a mouthpeice to the Dynasty tbh.

straight_edge76

Ya know, as soon as I saw the Edge Slim Jim commercial I automatically thought of the Savage ones. I think it's still to early to tell because Savage did them for years, whereas Edge has only did one.

Mister J

Reaction score
I think of RAW every time i look at my trash can.

straight_edge76

Really? Even though it's much better imo then it was a few years ago.

Mister J

Reaction score
ECW was my favorite show for a long time. Smackdown is the best wrestling show currently IMO. They really are loaded with talent on that show. I skipped the bar on Friday just to watch Smackdown. It was worth staying home!

straight_edge76

Wrestling wise Smackdown is the best show the WWE has tbh. I have preferred SD to Raw for about 2 years now, they have some of the best talent imo, Jericho, Punk, Edge etc.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Beth Pheonix needs to be a multi time champion. If anything, she is underrated. Don't tell me you want to see the stupid ass "Piggy James" storyline instead of watching Beth Pheonix get into a good storyline with McCool and Mickie.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Do you think the pros from NXT should bring their Rookies along with them to the ring for all their matches? Get them more exposure. And do you think anything will be done with the Rookies from NXT during Mania at all?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I think that the rookies should manage their pros and vice versa. This could help build up feuds for the rookies, and for the established superstars as well. This could make WWE fresh again.