Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
So what is Orton doing at Mania? Is he having a Triple Threat with Rhodes and DiBiase?

I don't think they are going to split Legacy up against Orton when it took both of them and everything they had to beat him on Raw. Having them fight each other when Orton is the common enemy seems stupid. Nothing has been announced where Orton is concerned yet, as far as I know.

RAW needs a real womens champion. I don't like seeing these models trying to pass themselves off as wrestlers.

Back when they first started flooding the womens wrestling division with these chicks, I could kind of understand that they were eye candy, there as filler and for guys amusement. I think the mistake is, they are trying to make us take it seriously, with women who aren't serious wrestlers.

I agree. It's good he can poke fun at himself, but that guy needs to be taken off the mic already.

Same with King. King needs to go back to being a heel announcer, but all in all they really need new people doing commentary.

Mister J

Reaction score
Michelle McCool is a better wrestler than Kelly Kelly and Maryse.

straight_edge76

Honestly. she isn't much better than Kelly or Maryse if at all imo.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I love how some people think that sucking off Taker automatically makes you credible as a female wrestler.

Womens 'wrestling' is basically who looks better doing anything in the ring, except for the handful who actually have talent, in which Kelly Kelly and Michelle McCool are not among.

Mister J

Reaction score
Maryse is an awful wrestler. She must have got wrestling lessons from The Miz.

MizMasta3000

^stop while you're ahead

Beth Phoenix>>>>>>>>>All womens in terms of wrestling

straight_edge76

Well then Mister J, who in your mind isn't overrated? Besides Beth the only legit names are Mickie and Gail.

Mister J

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for Natalya to do something big in WWE. She's never been given the chance unfortunately. Jillian Hall is better in the ring than Kelly Kelly, Maryse and Michelle McCool. WWE has really screwed up her career.

straight_edge76

I honestly cannot wait to see if/when Natalya does get some actual time in the ring on Smackdown. She worked in a tag match over the weekend at a house show I went to and she isn't half bad.

Nation

I don't think they are going to split Legacy up against Orton when it took both of them and everything they had to beat him on Raw. Having them fight each other when Orton is the common enemy seems stupid. Nothing has been announced where Orton is concerned yet, as far as I know.

A few months it seemed like there was some tension between Rhodes and DiBiase. I haven't really payed attention to the Legacy/Orton feud recently. So I was just curious.

Michelle McCool is a better wrestler than Kelly Kelly and Maryse.

Yes she's better than Kelly Kelly. Maryse is better at translating her character into the ring. Michelle can't even translate her character into the ring at all. So pretty much, Maryse is better in the ring. Even on the mic she's better which is funny considering Michelle's main language is English yet she can't create a better promo than someone who's main language is French.

Well then Mister J, who in your mind isn't overrated? Besides Beth the only legit names are Mickie and Gail.

What? No love for Melina? Pretty sure Melina never got hurt in a pillow fight.

Mister J

Reaction score
Michelle McCool is a better wrestler than Maryse. I don't care if she's sucking off Big Dick Johnson. It really makes no difference.

straight_edge76

Melina? Pretty sure Melina never got hurt in a pillow fight.

lol my bad. I forgot about Melina.

Michelle McCool is a better wrestler than Maryse. I don't care if she's sucking off Big Dick Johnson. It really makes no difference.

Honestly, I do not think that Michelle is any better then Maryse if at all. What imo gives Maryse an edge over McShit is her mic skills, they might not blow you away she could at the very least cut a decent to good promo whereas Michelle's voice makes you want to blow your brains out.