Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Much like Taker-Taker lol...Anytime after 2005 that is. :shifty:

noumenon

Next the Velvet Sky the most annoying voice of any female wrestler.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
This thread disappoints me sometimes. It is the FREE FLOW thread where anything can be said about anything in the WWE. Discussions should be flying left and right or at least random statements.

Did the win by Legacy over Orton last night do anything of value leading into the match at Mania?

noumenon

Did they actually get a pinfall? (I didn't see the match)...and if so, how easily did they get it?

Nation

This thread disappoints me sometimes. It is the FREE FLOW thread where anything can be said about anything in the WWE. Discussions should be flying left and right or at least random statements.

Did the win by Legacy over Orton last night do anything of value leading into the match at Mania?

I can't say I was paying attention. To busy with TNA.

Nation

So what is Orton doing at Mania? Is he having a Triple Threat with Rhodes and DiBiase?

Mister J

Reaction score
RAW needs a real womens champion. I don't like seeing these models trying to pass themselves off as wrestlers.