Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
The Miz just needs to get his ass kicked by Bryan Danielson. I'd love to see Danielson make that punk tap out.

straight_edge76

The Miz just needs to get his ass kicked by Bryan Danielson. I'd love to see Danielson make that punk tap out.

Here we go with the ZOMG Danielson is teh best in teh worldz!!!!! Shit again.

Mister J

Reaction score
Here we go with the ZOMG Danielson is teh best in teh worldz!!!!! Shit again.

What are you going to do about it? Cry? I wish i had quarter every time i read that The Miz is awesome BS. That gets very annoying too.

Great One

Am I the only one who thinks that referring to Morrison as JoMo is very gay? The name just screams 'queer bait' to me.
No. I actually have always thought it was fucking homo, hence why I have never and refuse to do it.

Mister J

Reaction score
JoMo is a tribute to Jim Morrison's nickname Mr. Mojo Risin.

Mister J

Reaction score
No. JOhn MOrrison. It has nothing to do with Mr. Mojo Risin' or w/e.

It has alot to do with Mr. Mojo Risin. John Morrison's character is a Jim Morrison wannabe. JoMo is just another way to add on to the character.

JoMo
Shaman Of Sexy - Jim Morrison talked about the shaman all the time.
Tuesday Night Delight

xtremebadass

I know, but I think for the most part people refer to his as JoMo for the reason I stated before.

It is just a coincidence JoMo is mojo with the M and the J reversed. A coincidence that works in his gimmick's favor.

He doesn't really do anything Jim Morrison like anymore though. I remember in his first couple months as John Morrison, he was pretty trippy. Naturally that's when he was heel. With this gimmick as a face he just looks like a major douchebag with his goofy smile and lack of mic skills. I am not bashing Morrison, I like the guy I am just speaking the truth lol

noumenon

It has alot to do with Mr. Mojo Risin. John Morrison's character is a Jim Morrison wannabe. JoMo is just another way to add on to the character.

JoMo
Shaman Of Sexy - Jim Morrison talked about the shaman all the time.
Tuesday Night Delight

...no...no it doesn't. It's a simple abbreviation of his name.

straight_edge76

he (Mister J) is obviosuly just trying to make somethin' outta nothin'

MizMasta3000

I wonder if he knows John Morrison is only called JoMo on the internet?