• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

That's great news, Tomko, Edge and Christian would be awesome in the WWE :eek:

The Rated R CMStar

They released London, Palumbo, Burke, Dykstra and Cade. Add that to the releases they made earlier this year (the likes of Stevie Richards and Nunzio), and they have enough money to sign Tomko.

Qwake

I don't get how Tomko signing with WWE basically confirms Christian returning as well.

Me either. Tomko had been going to Smackdown tapings way before the whole "Christian back to WWE" shit came around. They might of just wanted to get Tomko in their for him and not Cage, remember, Tomko is for Tomko!

But still, Cage was dropped out of all the storylines and stuff in TNA and was probably going to WWE anyways but it doesn't mean its definite coz Tomko is there. I would rather see Tomko have his own singles push in WWE instead of being Cage's bitch, ot maybe have him be Cage's problem solver but then turn on him or something coz he is quite skilled...

circle

Reaction score
I hope they do something with Tomko that last longer than 6 months or we'll probably see him on the waiver wire again

wwe369

Reaction score
i always liked tomko,he wasa good bigman to haev.he shouuld feud with BIG SHOW