Former WWE/TNA Superstar resigns with the WWE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

wrestlezone said:
Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer reports that Travis Tomko has resigned with WWE.

I know Travis visited a WWE Smackdown/ECW show in Atlanta after leaving TNA and spoke with John Laurinaitis then, and I understood he had visited other shows since. Travis had hoped for a regular spot in Japan, and was thinking of getting into MMA but neither happened.

TNA had initially left the door open to use him again and did once but creative had soured on using him for future dates due to issues when he was under contract.

No info on when he might start.

Obviously this will fuel speculation he will join Christian Cage again in WWE.

:clap:

SnackZ

Reaction score
best news today. looking forward to seeing what the E does with him. I'm really finding the E entertaining recently. Tomko is not the greatest asset but the possibilities are there for him to excel as an upper mid-carder.

Wrestling Station

Dumko to WWE? Lets hope that the backstage IQ stays the same :shifty:

Great One

Wow, this can't get any better.. pretty much confirms Christian is returning.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Anyone wonder where everyone is gonna go? We've yet to have Hurricane Helms and Kizarny debut, and now Christian and Tomko? Either they'll be buried, or young guys will go unused.