Former TNA Tag Team Works a WWE Tryout Yesterday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It was a double tryout. Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky also got a tag team tryout.

And on a tag division note, Kofi was asking if he and Bourne should compete together more often on twitter, while the Usos noted they were watching the champs closely on twitter.

I'd like to see Gen Me rip-off the Hardys completely as that was what they were half way doing anyhow, just attach AJ to them as their Lita. Bring in the KOW, keep Bourne and Kofi together, call in the Naturals, get Epico out of his mask and siding with Primo, put Baretta and Hawkins together like in FCW, and use the USOs more for a solid division. Hell find JTG a partner as well for him to try to hoodalize, like Kidd since he has no character but can work his ass off. I'd like to see them actually use the TLC ppv to make the titles seem more important since that is the match where the belts became truly famous for

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Well Joey Ryan and Scorpio Sky are like 50 times better. This thread should be about them.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Already know they are gonna ask Gen Me to put on some weight if they decide to sign them. Looks like maybe for once the "WWE trying to revamp the tag division" might not be bullshit which would be great. Been something missing from WWE for quite a while.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I've seen 8 years of hopeful internet fans think the tag division is going to pick up after a couple dirtsheet reports. It's pretty hysterical yet sad.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah just saying this is one of the few times that it at least appears they are going to at least try and do it with trying out tag teams (something they haven't done in a while) and looking to sign tag teams. So will still believe it when I see it but not looking bad so far.