Former TNA Tag Team Works a WWE Tryout Yesterday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Indy Wrestler Passes Away

Originally Posted by www.gerweck.net
Steven Ranton who has wrestled for the IWF and others passed away at the age of 22 by setting himself on fire.

Wrestling Station

that happend just yesterday. Still investigations going on.

Soulpower

What a way to go? My condolences to his family and in the words (word?) or Ron Simmons.... Damn!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ummm.

If he comitted suicied, what a moron. Not only do I consider suicide idiotic, but never the less if you're gonna do it, setting yourself on fire, while effective, is probably the wrong way to go.

If he did this as a stunt for w wrestling show, well he's dumb for agreeing to do it, but someone needs to take a look at what the hell was going on there.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I sincerely hope it was an accident.

Fire is one painful way to go.

Well, at least for the few minutes before it burns off your nerve endings. But by then you'll probably be unconscious or dead from shock.

Wrestling Station

Alcohol and sigaretes shouldnt be in the same place at the same time!! well im talking if it was an accident?

LKP

Damn what a way to go really ugly way to go ouch. I feel for his family and friends.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
- Former TNA stars Nick and Matt Jackson, formerly known as Generation Me, received a WWE tryout yesterday afternoon before the Monday Night RAW in San Diego. The two worked matches in front of the WWE producers yesterday afternoon before RAW began.

Nick and Matt were among several other California based talents who received WWE tryouts yesterday.

As noted before, WWE is looking to revive the tag team division under Triple H's influence.
Knew it would be GenMe after reading the title, but if it does go ahead then it's definitley a great pickup.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Oh god, they shouldn't be anywhere near a WWE ring.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
They're a good Tag Team, who would be a good addition to the Tag Division along with the Kings of Wrestling.