Foreclosure of a Dream

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I wasn't asking if KIF would stay because I want him gone. I was asking because I want him to stay, but thought he might not. You read that wrong Prime :D

Read it both ways and decided to cover both bases.

Pete

Reaction score
So the general tendency now is towards continuing on? We got six/seven people saying "OK" or "I don't care", as opposed to two saying "too late" (probably both Andrews, or Andrew and KIF).

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
What happened to the other writers, at one stage there was the four of you plus you said there were a couple of others that were writing as well. BDC left and now Primetime but couldn't those emergency writers be brought in to help and then you can ask around for a couple more writers?

That is always the issue with RP feds not enough people want to write for them.

Pete

Reaction score
They all fell through, according to King.

BDC is willing to match write, but he's come across some criticism regarding his style and decided to step back. I really enjoy doing it. Andy wrote one for us last week, but delivered it shamefully late, and it was in a completely different style from the rest of ours.

Lewb says he's "not sure" about his future at ACW. Apparently in this fed, getting a push means instantly dropping out :ARN2:. Score another point for Uber Wonderful Fed :Nigel:

The_King

Reaction score
What happened to the other writers, at one stage there was the four of you plus you said there were a couple of others that were writing as well. BDC left and now Primetime but couldn't those emergency writers be brought in to help and then you can ask around for a couple more writers?

That is always the issue with RP feds not enough people want to write for them.
I secured Andy, Derrick, and Chris a while back, but Andy/Derrick both no showed and decided to quit. Chris decided he wanted to bring in a character instead of writing, so we lost our match writers within a week haha.
I'd be willing to continue with the current people who've posted in the thread. I think we could get Lewb to return despite this skepticism.

Ben

Reaction score
Think for A15 should just throw up some quick results get the next card up by Monday and go forward with the new plans in place.

Also whats everyones thoughts about implementing the much talked about ratings system for deciding winners. Might be a good Idea to give it a try as it would maybe stop any bitching about win/losses.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Think for A15 should just throw up some quick results get the next card up by Monday and go forward with the new plans in place.

Also whats everyones thoughts about implementing the much talked about ratings system for deciding winners. Might be a good Idea to give it a try as it would maybe stop any bitching about win/losses.

My big objection to that is it makes RPs more of a clinical process your trying to satisfy very specific things as opposed to the creativity. I person could have a better RP but they could lose due to not filling some quota or grammar etc. Not to mention the only ones campaigning for it are Andy and Nicker. Something tells me they win this victory we'll never be able to stop them.

Pete

Reaction score
^I've seen people exploit the system and win over superior RPers. I myself started doing it at one point. So I agree with Prime. And as for Andy, fuck him. He said something in our old forum that really pissed me off.

Andy and Nicker re-opened our old forum, so let them have fun over there.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
^I've seen people exploit the system and win over superior RPers. I myself started doing it at one point. So I agree with Prime. And as for Andy, fuck him. He said something in our old forum that really pissed me off.

Andy and Nicker re-opened our old forum, so let them have fun over there.

I read someone say that which is most unfortunate as I'm sure nicker will now make it a rivalry thing and we'll get spam attacks every so often and poaching. But it is what it is.

Pete

Reaction score
I don't think so. There's four of them there. I would have gone over (with all of you guys) if ACW had died on here. Since it didn't, I'm staying. I declined an open invitation to be Staff there, too, and will only accept it if and when ACW dies, and in my own terms.

So in a nutshell...I ain't a-goin' nowhayrrs! And neither are Sean or BDC ;)

The_King

Reaction score
I'll toss up a poll in two or three days to feel people out on the rating system. It seems like RRS and Andy are the only two really pushing for it, and the others are content with the current system.