Foreclosure of a Dream

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
So what do we do, Sean?

The way I see it, we have a few options:

1. Keep going with the faithfuls (BDC, RRS, Slim, Lewb, Derrick, maybe Ben and KIF), always with Wonderfed breathing down our necks (they infiltrated our topic to plug their fed, WCW-style. Dicks.)

2. Move this back to ITR and take the faithfuls with us. Chris doesn't want to reopen PWA, though.

3. Give up altogether and join another fed.

4. Derrick has some sort of plan?

Ben

Reaction score
Honestly with only 2 people writing I think it would be hard to continue in the current state. The fact that things seem to be falling apart will prob cost you some RP guys also. That being said if there's people willing to write and people willing to RP there's no reason that it can't go on. Think you would have to have at least 6 active guys though for this to continue. Going forward though, think there needs to be some sort of strike rules for people who no show, we had a lot of people that signed up, but very rarely did anyone RP, and prob should of been cut.

Think regardless if Pete and King are willing to write, we should post a thread seeing who still wants to go and take it from there. I've never been a match writer but I would be willing to learn and help to keep this going. If you do continue I can still be on with Snow, going to have to drop the Bradley's though as I just don't have time to RP for 2 groups.

The_King

Reaction score
I'd be willing to keep it open if (pretty similar to Ben):
-We go to a quick result system (four lines or so per match with full segments to push storylines) because there is just no way to swing MWers. I've been trying for a month to no avail.
-Drop the RP cap to one for Adrenalines, two for PPVs.
-Have between 6-8 active RPers (not just characters).
-Drop down to two titles, for now. (Heavyweight/International preferably)
-Allow RPing Friday-Sunday.
-A harsh strike system

If you're okay with this Pete, we can just throw up a topic asking who'd be willing to work under that system. If we get a good response, we keep running. If not, we unfortunately shut it down.
Weigh in, and we'll go from there!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'd be willing to keep it open if (pretty similar to Ben):
-We go to a quick result system (four lines or so per match with full segments to push storylines) because there is just no way to swing MWers. I've been trying for a month to no avail.
-Drop the RP cap to one for Adrenalines, two for PPVs.
-Have between 6-8 active RPers (not just characters).
-Drop down to two titles, for now. (Heavyweight/International preferably)
-Allow RPing Friday-Sunday.
-A harsh strike system

If you're okay with this Pete, we can just throw up a topic asking who'd be willing to work under that system. If we get a good response, we keep running. If not, we unfortunately shut it down.
Weigh in, and we'll go from there!

Friday - Sunday what happens Sunday - Friday or did I read that wrong? I'd be willing to stay on under this setup if you guys want me.

Pete

Reaction score
A harsh strike system is what I've been clamoring for all this time!! Similar to what they have at UWF!!

If we do continue, we'll have the following active people:

- Myself (2 to 3 characters)
- King (1 character)
- Primetime (2 characters, but one is the GM)
- Ben (1 character)
- BDC (2/3 characters)
- Derrick (1/2 characters)
- ManOn (1 character)
- RRS (2 characters)
- Slim (1 character)
- Lewb (1 character)
- KIF (?) (1 character)
- Andrew (?) (Who the fuck knows)
- Chriss (?) (1 character)

And I don't see why we can't keep three belts. Just do away with Predator, it might have been premature. But we have three tag teams (plus the McHenry Connection, if Prime decides to tag 'em up) which is enough AFAISI. Plus I have a few plans to switch around a few people...

But in a nutshell, yeah, I'm OK with continuing on like this.

The_King

Reaction score
Friday - Sunday what happens Sunday - Friday or did I read that wrong? I'd be willing to stay on under this setup if you guys want me.
I meant that no matter what show, RPing will occur on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday plus two-four weekdays depending on what show it is.

I'm fine with you sticking around if you want. The more help, the better.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
If we go this route yes he could stay as GM may go back on a more partial basis as far as roster goes. Sorry I probably jumped the gun on this I just got on the other day and KIF was like why didn't you rp and I was like wtf not realizing the day was even a Wednesday. But I guess it wasn't all bad.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
We should post something asap I'll move my thread and petes as they aren't needed and will probably cause issues the more people see them

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
think someone may have beat me to it lol but I moved some other unnecessary things.

Pete

Reaction score
Just wondering why I got brought up a a drama-monger in the "New Plan" thread, when I didn't even say a peep. In fact, I STRONGLY disapprove of this bullshit starting up again.

Would KIF stay on if we went on?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Just wondering why I got brought up a a drama-monger in the "New Plan" thread, when I didn't even say a peep. In fact, I STRONGLY disapprove of this bullshit starting up again.

Would KIF stay on if we went on?

Because I was recalling that you kept defending RRS and Andy so I grouped you with them sorry. It wasn't fair to judge you that way.

I would think KIF staying would be up to KIF (we'd be keeping Andy and RRS (who attacked me like KIF did you)) not sure which way he'd go so far nothing has actually gone off schedule has it? If so not by much.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm on MSN if we want to chat it'd be faster.

The_King

Reaction score
I'd jump in, but I'm heading to bed cuz' I'm exhausted haha.
I moved the topics after reading through them as I thought they were not going to make things better.
Posted a revamp topic to see if people are still interested. We'll give it a day or two and work from there.

Pete

Reaction score
I wasn't asking if KIF would stay because I want him gone. I was asking because I want him to stay, but thought he might not. You read that wrong Prime :D