• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Forbidden Door 2024 to be held on Long Island

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I’m obviously not super knowledgeable about Japan but with Stardom being owned by Bushi Rd aren’t they also strong style or do they also incorporate Kings Road?
it's not really that seperated anymore tbh, NJPW dfoes trong style and kings road type matches as far as I know, it's not really limited to the company anymore

but if im wrong someone correct me please

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
just have it somewhere else in Queens, make it a predominantly women's show with also a Eddie Kingston match, and call it Queen's Gambit or Queen's Road
The only options are the 3 I listed. They could go to UBS arena again but that's Long Island (right on the border with Queens) and they've literally called it as such multiple times.

But as y'all said use Queens in the name is better than Grand Slam.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I think Joshi has always been more of its own style that incorporates aspects of both but includes more speed
and I would say , there's a way bigger difference betweenm stardom and tjpw's styles and booking than between NJPW AJPW and NOAH as far as Ive read. Stardom and TJPW have completely opposite mission statements

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I always respected out petty Noah was when it first split from all Japan, and instead of just continuing to do Kings Road they called it Royal Road lol.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
and I would say , there's a way bigger difference betweenm stardom and tjpw's styles and booking than between NJPW AJPW and NOAH as far as Ive read. Stardom and TJPW have completely opposite mission statements
I’m not too familiar with TJ PW, but a couple of their stars have started appearing on MLW a couple good workers there.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I’m not too familiar with TJ PW, but a couple of their stars have started appearing on MLW a couple good workers there.
they are fun, still good workrate but it's just different styles. it's more choreographes and "softer" compared to Stardom (which might be one of the stiffest companies in the world, men or women). Their angles tend to be a lot more light hearted and there's not murderous blood feuds like Stardom

Much more leaning into comedy and same in the matches. Still good workrate but ya, completely different presentation and philosophy to stardom which has a lot of character work and some comedy, but the matches are generally brutal and murderfests