Forbes Magazine: America's 20 most miserable cities

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
North Dakota is so much better than this trash.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Toronto. Full of a bunch of self-serving people that act like trolls. See a man having a seizure in an airport? Let's laugh and make fun of him.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Toronto. Full of a bunch of self-serving people that act like trolls. See a man having a seizure in an airport? Let's laugh and make fun of him.

You make it seem as though America doesn't have any faults. You spend a lot of time on here insulting Canada for no reason. I'm assuming you're from one of these cities listed because honestly you sound like one of the most miserable pricks around who's only way of not being miserable is shitting on people. Grow up fuck.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
You make it seem as though America doesn't have any faults. You spend a lot of time on here insulting Canada for no reason. I'm assuming you're from one of these cities listed because honestly you sound like one of the most miserable pricks around who's only way of not being miserable is shitting on people. Grow up fuck.

I'm not from any of those listed cities. I've been to Toronto, and my last post was something I actually witnessed in the terminal where I was waiting for my flight. An old man fell down and had a seizure, and a bunch of Canada's finest were laughing and making fun of him, like a pack of typical New Jersey asshole trolls would do.

You sound like a bitter, angry, superior-complex having, Canadian.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm not from any of those listed cities. I've been to Toronto, and my last post was something I actually witnessed in the terminal where I was waiting for my flight. An old man fell down and had a seizure, and a bunch of Canada's finest were laughing and making fun of him, like a pack of typical New Jersey asshole trolls would do.

You sound like a bitter, angry, superior-complex having, Canadian.

What exactly do you mean Canada's finest? Like cops?

I'm not bitter, angry or superior-complex having. I'm just frustrated that you spend almost all your time on here posting shit about Canada believing your own bullshit. It's not even trolling, it's just moronic. Also your sig is ridiculous, how about you change that shit?

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Not to mention the obvious fact Toronto has no relevance to this discussion considering it's not a city in America. :HHH2:

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
^I was thinking the exact same thing when he said Toronto. :side:

I don't know to what extent it is true but most of my relatives say that from their experience Canadians are as a group much much more friendlier than Americans.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

I don't know to what extent it is true but most of my relatives say that from their experience Canadians are as a group much much more friendlier than Americans.

Canada is friendly to foreigners of white countries everywhere, but if you are brown, stick to Ontario and British Columbia, Rest of the country is kinda.....ehhhh.

Still though, is this just a list? Or do they even explain the problems as to why these cities are on said list? And try find a remedy to solve those problems? Or is Forbes justa trollin?

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
The link I provided had brief explanations, though you probably have to buy their magazine for more-detailed explanations.

Quebec is friendly to foreigners too, but mainly if you stick to Montreal. Though it's not like there's many other places in Quebec you'd want to visit. I find the people in Montreal much friendlier than the people in Toronto. People in Toronto are much more curt in my experience.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Still though, is this just a list? Or do they even explain the problems as to why these cities are on said list? And try find a remedy to solve those problems? Or is Forbes justa trollin?

While I haven't been to all of the cities listed, I can tell you that Detroit, Gary, Flint, Warren, and St Louis are very depressed cities. The downtowns are littered with gang-bangers, drug addled vagrants, panhandlers and the unemployed looking to find a way out or take advantage of somebody so that they can get theirs. The downtown areas of these cities are filled with graffiti'd, dilapidated buildings, burned out hulks of cars, and cracked sidewalks. The cities above are pretty much socially depressed, have no economic engine, have shitty weather, and a population that is hell bent on destroying itself with drugs, gang warfare and dropping out of school.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
While I haven't been to all of the cities listed, I can tell you that Detroit, Gary, Flint, Warren, and St Louis are very depressed cities. The downtowns are littered with gang-bangers, drug addled vagrants, panhandlers and the unemployed looking to find a way out or take advantage of somebody so that they can get theirs. The downtown areas of these cities are filled with graffiti'd, dilapidated buildings, burned out hulks of cars, and cracked sidewalks. The cities above are pretty much socially depressed, have no economic engine, have shitty weather, and a population that is hell bent on destroying itself with drugs, gang warfare and dropping out of school.
How do you help the down? You pick them up. If they can't stand, prop them up. IIf they can't walk, fix their legs.

If they can't do the rest, fuck em.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
How do you help the down? You pick them up. If they can't stand, prop them up. IIf they can't walk, fix their legs.

If they can't do the rest, fuck em.
Well sure, but, that's a huge shit sandwich I'm not going to take a bite into.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Apathy is main reason why the death of Flint spread throughout most of that state, a certain fat man made a movie about this in 80s.

But he is some liberal fattie who bashes conservatieves, so who wants to listen to him.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Apathy is main reason why the death of Flint spread throughout most of that state, a certain fat man made a movie about this in 80s.

But he is some liberal fattie who bashes conservatieves, so who wants to listen to him.

Flint and Michigan died because of corporate greed and Union "gunpoint business" policies, not apathy on a social level. But those people elected those politicians and Union leaders so those true-blue Michiganders got what they wanted.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

Well at some point I am hopeing to visit Toronto for the Film Festival so I hope it is good.