For Tomorrow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

316kcbt.gif
?

Axis

Admins, am I still on "mean" probation, or does the "no rules" aspect of HIAT apply to me now too?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Fuck's sake people, set your facebook/myspace shit to private. Problem solved.

Qwake

I really want Reggin to make some awesome/hilarious pictures of Urbano and his "girlfriend". Filthy lying spic.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Axis you haven't been on probation since HIAT went back to being anything goes.

On both Diesels and that girls facebooks they barely interact with each other, neither say they are in a relationship. Plus one of his profile pictures has her even blured out with text over where she would be. So that's confusing. Facebook never lies.

Axis

K, well then this.

xcnno5.jpg

Not as good as LKP's kid, but I take what I can work with.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Mike Chaos, no one even know's her FB or Myspace so you can already see how much shit you talk out of your ass. Go fail at being an admin. plz.

Oh no, Qwake called me a filthy lying spic over the internet. What can I do now? How do I live my life :(

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Mike Chaos, no one even know's her FB or Myspace so you can already see how much shit you talk out of your ass. Go fail at being an admin. plz.

Well I "know's" that a girl named Amanda Diaz looks a lot like her and has the same picture of you two in her pictures. Different person I guess, but whatever.