For Tomorrow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Whoa, Travis, your fucking really crossing a line. No one is fucking putting OTHER peoples shit out there. So stop that shit ASAP. That shits not cool.

I have permission to do it with me & my girl. That's fucking it. You don't know any of my friends, and stop fucking putting people's names out there you low life spic.

Travis40

Whoa, Travis, your fucking really crossing a line. No one is fucking putting OTHER peoples shit out there. So stop that shit ASAP. That shits not cool.

I have permission to do it with me & my girl. That's fucking it. You don't know any of my friends, and stop fucking putting people's names out there you low life spic.

That should be "you're"

And you put that shit on your profile, so you made it available to us. You shouldn't put your Facebook link in your profile if you don't want people to check. And I don't believe I'm a spic, you must be mistaken. Your name is Urbano, and my name is Travis. I don't think Travis is a spic name, although I believe Urbano is a very common spic name.

Not surprising that you're taking things this seriously. You're Blue lol.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Na yo, I honestly am taking shit serious because I'm not going to go through your fucking friends, and bother them.

This whole gay bullshit internet arguement is between us, and that shit is tbh really crossing the line. I wouldn't go fuck with your personal real life, you shouldn't go fuck with mine. It's just a matter of respect tbh. That's not taking the internet serious, that's my REAL life lol.

MikeChaos when the fuck did your smurf ass fit into the equation? If anyone knows about being a spic, its obviously you. Stop fucking trying to side with the Aussies so they stop harrassing you about being the shit admin. your becoming.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
rofl, according to you guys I'm Mexican -_-

but na, I'm a Cuban spic if it makes you happy.

Famou$ 187

Haha,half of the forum is negative against successful people fam. Don't stress it.