For Comic Book Lovers Only

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Are those Transformer HEXBUGS from last months crate!? My daughter would be beside herself lol.

They are!! :yay: My friend got one and drove his min pin crazy with it, haha. One of my favorites from last month was the blind box Transformers figure (I got Grimlock.), and a couple or so months back I loved the Adventure Time items I got.

Don't at all mind you asking. I set mine up month by month, that way I can easily cancel it if needed or wanted. For me, personally, it was easier to just pay a month at a time as opposed to paying for three or 6 months, etc., in advance.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
They are!! :yay: My friend got one and drove his min pin crazy with it, haha. One of my favorites from last month was the blind box Transformers figure (I got Grimlock.), and a couple or so months back I loved the Adventure Time items I got.

Don't at all mind you asking. I set mine up month by month, that way I can easily cancel it if needed or wanted. For me, personally, it was easier to just pay a month at a time as opposed to paying for three or 6 months, etc., in advance.
Cool. Do you find out what the theme for the month is before they ship it out so you can cancel if its something you are not interested in? Not that many of the recent past ones were bad lol.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Cool. Do you find out what the theme for the month is before they ship it out so you can cancel if its something you are not interested in? Not that many of the recent past ones were bad lol.

Haha, yeah, fortunately you do. ;) You don't know what the items will be since all of that is a surprise, but at the beginning of each month they do a "reveal" where they state what the theme that month will be, and all the LootCrates are shipped toward the end of the month. So you have the chance to cancel if you'd like, before your payment goes through, then can sign up again the next month.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
FYI since Trip and Senhor expressed some interest -- the theme for the August LootCrate is Heroes. (To balance out last month's theme being villains.) Among other things, the crate will include a LootCrate exclusive variant of some Funko Pop figure.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
FYI since Trip and Senhor expressed some interest -- the theme for the August LootCrate is Heroes. (To balance out last month's theme being villains.) Among other things, the crate will include a LootCrate exclusive variant of some Funko Pop figure.
Love the sig btw, another great moment in that video

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

natasha18

Jobber
Reaction score
This Lootcrate sounds awesome. I don't even know if I would want to know the theme. I like to be surprised but I guess the items are enough of a surprise.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Anyone want to donate a crate to a Canadian who's down on his luck?
125188920dc2aced3e89500a194269df.jpg