Flyin'Styles Presents: WWE Rated TV14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
untitled-1.jpg

July 2nd, 2009
From Engery Solutions Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah

A video recaps the events that took place at the Bash

- Kane returns with attacks on The Great Khali, Dolph Ziggler, and Rey Mysterio
- Rey Mysterio regains the IC Title with a win over Chris Jericho
- Edge and Chris Jericho defeat Legacy and the Colons after Teddy Long gave them a shot at the Unified Tag Titles
- Michelle McCool becoming the first ever Diva to hold both the Diva’s and the Women’s Titles
- CM Punk kicking the ref in the back of the head and getting himself DQ’d from his World Heavyweight Title defense against Jeff Hardy
- Vince McMahon announces the end of ECW and a trade spreading superstars around Raw and Smackdown
- Vince announces Shane McMahon as Raw’s new GM
- John Cena making the Miz tap
- Rhodes and DiBiase came out save Randy Orton in the third stage of hell stretcher match and allowing him to retain his WWE Title over Triple H.

Superstars Opening Video plays

Michael Cole: Welcome to WWE Super Stars on WGN America I’m with my partner Jerry ‘The King’ Lawlor and we are at the Energy Solutions Arena in Salt, Lake City Utah as you can tell by us announcing the opening match here on WWE Superstars will be from Raw when two of the most exciting young talents on the Raw brand face off.

Jerry Lawlor: Yeah, I can’t wait this match should be great plus the Raw Diva’s match we’ll have later should be great, Mickie James is in action, Oh Boy!!

Cole: Plus don’t forget the huge main event from Smackdown, Jeff Hardy will face one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, Chris Jericho.

****Hey You****

Cole: Now here we go, the first match tonight on Superstars will be from Raw and feature two the best youngsters in the business and as you see the Brian Kendrick is entering the ring looking to make a statement by facing one of Raw’s new stars Evan Bourne.

Lillian Garcia: This is the Superstars Opening Contest scheduled for one fall entering the ring first from Venice, California standing five feet, eight inches tall weighing 184 pounds, The Brian Kendrick!!!

****Evan Bourne****

Lillian: And his opponent from St. Louis, Missouri standing five feet nine inches tall weighing in at 183, Evan ‘Air’ Bourne!!!!

**Match 1**

Evan Bourne vs. The Brian Kendrick

Kendrick kicks Bourne in the knee a couple times in an attempt to ground the highflier. Kendrick grabs Bourne in the corner by the neck in a headlock type position and hits a bulldog, Kendrick quickly covers but Bourne kicks out right away. Kendrick grabs Bourne by the head is getting pissed off and knees Bourne right on the jaw. Kendrick immediately goes for a roll up but Bourne quickly kicks out again. Kendrick grabbed Bourne and hit his head over the turnbuckle a couple times than looked like he was going to go for a sliced bread No. 2 into the ropes but Bourne slows them down than lands a big kick to the face of Kendrick, Bourne gets to the top rope and hits a flying leg drop on Kendrick, he covers 1…….2…nope, Kendrick gets it up. Bourne shoots off the ropes and hits another flying kick to Kendrick who is barely standing with the help of the ropes. Bourne quickly tries to roll up Kendrick, 1…..Kendrick gets away, Kendrick gets in a few chops and than gets Bourne in an arm lock. He turns the arm and reverses it into a sleeper hold. Kendrick has Bourne down on the mat and in the right place and yelling at Bourne to tap out, Bourne escapes over in the center of the ring but Kendrick knees him in the face. Than Kendrick gets outside the ring and uses the ropes to pull up for a frog splash. He hooks the legs and covers Bourne, 1………2……Bourne just gets the shoulder up. Kendrick applies the sleeper hold again but this Bourne gets out right away but Kendrick headlocks him for a bulldog. He covers, 1…… kick out. Bourne comes back with a series of punches than he shoots off the ropes for another flying leg drop. Bourne covers this time, 1……..2….this time Kendrick gets the shoulder up. Bourne sits in the center of the ring in shock that he didn’t get the win there. Kendrick grabs him for an inside cradle, 1……2…. Bourne gets out and kicks Kendrick in the ribs. He shoots off the rope and hits a hurricrana. Bourne grabs Kendrick and looks he’s going to hit a slicedbread No. 2 on Kendrick but Kendrick escapes and elbows Bourne, Kendrick gets on the second rope and hits a flying elbow to the face of Bourne, Bourne is rocked and Kendrick goes for a slicedbread No. 2 but Bourne hits a spinning back elbow get away than codebreakers Kendrick. Bourne gets to the top rope, Shooting Star Press!!! Bourne covers 1…….2……3….

Winner: Evan Bourne

Michael Cole: There you go, Evan Bourne wins a great match with The Brian Kendrick. We’re going to send it over to Jim Ross and Todd Grisham who will have our next contest here on Super Stars it’ll be from Smackdown and feature one of their new talents they acquired via trade from Raw. We’ll be back later with a Diva’s match between the No. 1 contender for the Diva’s title Mickie James and Rosa Mendes.

Lawlor: Personally one of my favorite matches to be this close to the ring for, hell that’s any Diva’s match.

Cole: Let’s send it over to the Smackdown crew

Todd Grisham: Thanks Mike, King, I’m here with my partner Jim Ross for the first time since The Bash and we have a ton to talk about from their most notably the end of ECW and six talent trade that brought the following new wrestlers to Smackdown

The Hart Dynasty
Finlay
Christian
Matt Hardy
The Bella Twins

JR: Yeah all of whom are going to be great new blood for Friday Night Smackdown but the real big Smackdown story from the Bash is that CM Punk got himself DQ’d on purspose or not he did get DQ’d, Jeff Hardy will get a little chance of redemption tonight when he faces Chris Jericho who also made a splash the Bash b joining forces with Edge to win the Unified Tag Team title by defeated The Colons and Legacy.

Grisham: Yes Smackdown is responsible for our main event tonight, but we are also responsible for this next match when one of our new talents make their return to the show.

JR: Yep, Matt Hardy was only gone for a couple months but it’s great to have him back and he’ll face Ricky Ortiz coming up next in his first official match since returning to Smackdown

Grisham: Yeah that is next but don’t forget the huge main event that you mentioned JR, Jeff Hardy will face Chris Jericho.

JR: And also we will go back to Raw for a Diva’s match after Hardy versus Ortiz when the Number One Contender for the Diva’s Title Mickie James will face the understudy of the Smart, Sexy, and Power Diva she pinned to get the shot, Rosa Mendes.

****Live for the Moment*****

Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall, entering the ring first making his return to Friday Night Smackdown tomorrow night, standing six feet two inches tall, weighing 236 pounds from Cameron, North Carolina, Matt Hardy!!!

****Ricky Ortiz****

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Paradise Valley, Arizona standing six feet, four inches tall weighing 256 pounds, Ricky Ortiz

(Ortiz has a mic and appears to be want to give a motivation talk to Matt Hardy)

Ortiz: Matt Hardy, I’ve been sensing some bad vibes from you lately, really all year, attacking your brother Jeff out of jealously, wanting to destroy Jeff even on Raw you we’re, for lack of a better term a total douche bag, but you’re back on Smackdown this can be a new start for you, just let all your bad feelings disappear and start over as a member of Smackdown, what do you say?

Matt Hardy: What do I say? What do I say? This is what I say!!

(Hardy slaps Ortiz and the ref rings the bell)

**Match 2**

Matt Hardy vs. Ricky Ortiz

Hardy throws Ortiz at the turnbuckle than lands a big knee Hardy stands in the center of the ring and begins to taunt to the crowd and Ortiz, Ortiz gets pissed and runs over to Hardy and slams him to the ground. Ortiz than gets a mount and begins to land a series of blows on Hardy. Ortiz throws Hardy off the ropes and goes for a clothesline, Hardy shoots off and goes for a clothesline that Ortiz gets away from. Ortiz stands near the ropes an Hardy knees him in the face. Hardy sets Ortiz up for a Twist of Fade but Ortiz escapes and rolls up Hardy 1…….2…kick out. Ortiz throws Hardy across the rope and he runs into a shoulder block from Ortiz. Ortiz goes off the ropes and hits an elbow drop. Ortiz covers, but only gets 1. Ortiz begins to stomp on Matt’s hand that doesn’t have the cast anymore. Ortiz puts a sleeper hold on Hardy. Hardy slowly gets over to the to ropes and grabs the middle on. Ortiz hits a belly-to-belly on Hardy than begins to applies pressure on the arm of Matt Hardy. Hardy grabs Ortiz from behind and hits a german suplex on Ortiz. Ortiz gets up and throws a big clothesline but Hardy grabs him and goes for a Twist of Fate. He hits it, Hardy hooks the leg 1…………2………….3!!

Winner: Matt Hardy

Todd Grisham: Matt Hardy has his way with Ricky Ortiz and wins his first official match as a Smackdown talent in three months on we are going to send it back over Jerry Lawlor and Michael Cole will be calling our next match which is a Diva’s contest between Mickie James and Rosa Mendes.

Jim Ross: But don’t forget we will be back for the huge main event here on Superstars when Jeff Hardy faces off with Unified Tag Team Champion Chris Jericho, but on here’s Mike and the ‘The King’

Michael Cole: Thanks JR yes don’t forget about the huge main event between Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho but first we have a Raw Diva’s match between Mickie James and Rosa Mendes

Lawlor: I’m so excited Mike I really can’t wait but you what I’m more excited for this match on Superstars, the Diva’s Title Match at Night of Champions when Maryse defends against Mickie James, too bad we have to wait over three weeks to see that match.
Cole: I bet you don’t want to wait three days, right King?

Lawlor: Hell I don’t want to wait three minutes.

****Glamazon****

Lillian Garcia: This Diva’s match is scheduled for one fall San, Mateo, California accompanied to the ring by the Glamazon, Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes

(Mendes begins to talk to Beth and than Beth says something like ok and walks to the back appearing she trusts Rosa to go at it alone.)

****Obsession****

(Massive Pop)

Lillian: And her opponent from Richmond, Virginia, she is the number one contender for the Diva’s Title, Mickie James!!!

(Another Massive pop)

Cole: Mickie James, Rosa Mendes, before they face off don’t forget that at Night of Champions Mickie James will face off with Maryse

MickieJamesvsMaryse.jpg

Lawlor: How could anyone forget any match involving Mickie James or Maryse

**Match 3**

Mickie James vs. Rosa Mendes

Mickie goes to shake Rosa’s hand but Rosa just slaps her across the face than begins slap Mickie across the face repeatedly Mickie catchers her hand whips her across the ring off the ropes, Mickie James hits a clothesline than goes for a Mick kick but Rosa ducks under and rolls up Mickie, 1…..2.. Mickie gets free. Mickie goes for a DDT than Ross breaks free and elbows Mickie in the stomach. Mendes tries to DDT Mickie but Mickie escapes and than hits a massive Mick Kick. Mickie covers 1……..2…….3

Winner: Mickie James

(The crowd goes wild as Mickie signals the belt around her waste)

Michael Cole: Mickie James sending a message to Maryse with that quick defeat of Rosa Mendes that is all myself, the King, and Raw has for you on this episode of Superstars we’re about to send it back JR and Todd Grisham for the main event but just a reminder next Monday night, Raw will be live from the Santa Anna Star Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico. How will Triple H respond to having his WWE Title match messed up again, Shane Mahon can’t be happy considering he booked the stretcher match the way he did in an attempt to make sure Orton got no help. Will Shane book another grueling match giving The Game a third straight attempt at the WWE Title, will he make a match for Night of Champions? Check out Raw live on USA to find out. Now lets send it over to the Smackdown crew.

Todd Grisham: Thanks Mike, now let’s send it to Matt Striker who is backstage with one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, Chris Jericho.

Matt Striker Thanks Todd, I’m here with one of half of the Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho, Chris tonight you face Jeff Hardy, what is your gameplan?

Jericho: My gameplan? My gameplan is simple to ground Jeff Hardy than lock in the Walls of Jericho and make him tap to prove that I’m truly deserving of being the number one contender not Jeff.

Striker: You know you have to defend your Unified Tag Team Titles at Night of Champions are you saying you want at World Heavyweight Title Match too?

Jericho: You see not only will me and Edge be defending our Tag Team Titles at Night of Champions, I will be challenging CM Punk for the World Heavyweight title after I beat Jeff Hardy tonight proving that I am the best Smackdown has to offer and tomorrow I night when I cash in my re-match clause on Rey Mysterio I will beat him and become Intercontinental Champion which I also plan on defending at Night of Champions.

Striker: You know who crazy that is being three matches in one night and saying you’ll win all of them, there now way….

Jericho: Shut up, Striker you’re just like all the hypocritical doubters in the WWE Universe, you see it’s called Night of Champions and being the greatest Champion in the WWE I deserve to be on that card three times and I will win three belts.

(We go back to the announce desk)

Grisham: Mighty big words from Chris Jericho as he faces Jeff Hardy next but he says he will be in three title matches at Night of Champions

JR: Doubt, but speaking of Chris Jericho and title matches check out Smackdown tomorrow when Jericho will cash in his re-match clause and face Rey Mysterio for the IC Title in our main event.

Grisham: And also we have confirmed with Teddy Long, that the four male talents that Smackdown got from ECW will be in action a huge tag team match when Christian and Finlay face off with the Hart Dynasty.

JR: Yes and Jericho’s Unified Tag Team Champions partner, Edge will face off with the Friday Night delight, John Morrison.

****No More Words****

Justin Roberts: This match is WWE Superstars main event scheduled for one fall, entering the ring first from Cameron, North Carolina standing six feet, one inch tall, weighing 225, Jeff Hardy!!!

(Massive Pop)

****Breaking Down The Walls****

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Manhasset, New York standing six feet tall weighing 226 pounds, he is one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, Chris Jericho.

(Massive Heat)

Todd Grisham: Here we go, JR the Charismatic Enigma, Jeff Hardy vs. one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho.

**Main Event**

Jeff Hardy vs. Unified Tag Team Champion Chris Jericho

Hardy begins with a couple kicks to Jericho’s right leg, he shoots off the ropes than kicks Jericho in the face. Hardy gets on the top rope and as Jericho stands up Hardy hits a leg drop. Hardy covers, 1….2….shoulder up. Hardy goes to whip Jericho across the ring but Jericho reverses it and whips Hardy over the top rope. Jericho goes down to the floor and begins to stomp on leg of Jeff Hardy. He slides Jeff Hardy back into the ring, Jericho covers 1…..2 kick out. Jericho grabs Jeff Hardy by the hair and begins to knee Hardy in the ribs. Jericho hits a German suplex on Hardy and covers 1……..2….Hardy gets the shoulder up. Jericho slaps Hardy across the face. Jericho puts Jeff in a sleeper hold Jeff slowly moves over to the ropes and Jericho yells at him to tap. Hardy grabs the ropes and gets free. Jericho argues with the ref saying that Hardy didn’t grab the ropes, Hardy turns Jericho around and goes for the Twist of Fade but Jericho escapes and hits kicks Hardy in the stomach Jericho shoots off the ropes but Hardy is there and he kicks Jericho in the stomach than goes for another Twist of Fate, this time he hits it, Hardy covers 1…….2……….

No Jericho got his foot over the bottom rope. Jeff Hardy can’t believe it, he begins to argue with the ref and Jericho rolls up Hardy 1…..2.. Hardy throws Jericho off. Hardy throws a series of punches and than uses an Irish whip to get Jericho into the turnbuckle. Hardy runs into the corner hits a big knee to the body of Chris Jericho. Hardy than stands on the middle rope and begins to tee off on Chris Jericho. The ref counts to three and Hardy gets off Hardy shoots off the ropes but Jericho catches him and grabs him by the belt and throws Hardy into the turnbuckles and ring post on the other side of the ring. Jericho picks up Hardy and hits a German suplex, instead of covering he locks in the walls of Jericho dead in the center of the ring. Hardy is in extreme pain but won’t tap. Jeff Hardy eventually rolls over and kicks Jericho in the face to get him away. Hardy shoots off the ropes, Jericho catches him for a sidewalk slam. Jericho goes for the Walls of Jericho again but this time Hardy rolls up and than rolls up Jericho 1…….2….. Jericho throws Hardy into the turnbuckles Jericho goes for a clothesline but Hardy gets out of the way Jericho turns where Hardy is waiting for him, kick to the midsection by Hardy he sets it up and works, Twist of Fate!!!!! Hardy gets up to the top rope. Jeff Hardy is going to fly, Squanton Bomb!!!! Hardy hooks the leg of Jericho 1……..2……..3

Winner: Jeff Hardy

(Hardy celebrates on the ramp and Chris Jericho sits in the ring in shock)

Todd Grisham: What an amazing win by Jeff Hardy that is all the time we have here on WGN for WWE Superstars be sure to check out Smackdown tomorrow night for reactions from both Jeff Hardy and CM Punk about their controversial World Heavyweight Title Match at the Bash, plus our huge main event between Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio for the Intercontinental Championship and Edge goes one on one with John Morrison. To all the fans watching on WGN and live here in Salt Lake City, good night​

--------------

Quick Results
Evan Bourne def. The Brian Kendrick
Matt Hardy def. Ricky Ortiz
Mickie James def. Rosa Mendes
Jeff Hardy def. Chris Jericho​

The Rated R CMStar

The matches: The flow of the matches was greatly affected by the grammar mistakes on it. Also, you were caught between trying to recap and not make the matches too long and full matches, like in TBK vs Evan Bourne, causing some spots to seem unrealistic. Too many grammar mistakes, not only on the way you formulated the sentences to explain the spots, but also in the names itself of the moves (see Twist of Fade and Squanton Bomb). You really have to work on the flow of the moves in your matches, but first and most importantly on grammar, as that is the biggest obstacle you have right now. Seeing the matches one by one, TBK vs Bourne was a complete mess, you tried to cover too many moves and spots and just ended up doing a big confusion. Hardy vs Ortiz was nice but went a little too short and Hardy vs Jericho was an improvement from the others, but still suffered from bad grammar and that took away from it.

Promos: Not too many promos. In fact, there was only the Ortiz/Hardy one. You missed the "rally up" catchpraze BTW. It's also worth noticing that you made a great work with the announcements. They sound just like that in real life.

Booking: From a booking standpoint the show was good. You had Mickie James be put over on her road to the title match. Jeff Hardy vs Chris Jericho is a good choice of a main event as just like every Smackdown main eventers, they are workhorses and it just makes sense for the match to happen. Bourne and Kendrick is a nice showcase of the Raw midcard. I only question Hardy vs Ortiz. I am not sure about how it is set in this BTB, but if it is in real life, Ricky Ortiz is more of a heel than a face, so him doing his motivational speech on a heel is either you looking for him to get X-Pac heat from the crowd, or you aiming Ricky Ortiz to be a face, so that's a little confusing.

Other comments: I'll be reviewing Smackdown to see a larger scale of your talent and work, as Superstars imo was too short of a show to judge.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Snackdown Preview

Smackdown like Raw got with contraversery at the Bash, mainly surronding the World Heavyweight Title match between Jeff Hardy and CM Punk. Hardy accidently poked Punk in the eye to escape the Go To Sleep but Punk kicked the ref in the back of the head claiming he couldn't see, that got Punk DQ'd and allowed him to retain his World Heavyweight Title, how will Jeff Hardy react to this? Did Punk kick the ref on purpose because he was afaird he'd lose? Will Teddy Long give Jeff Hardy another shot the World Heavyweight Title tonight on Smackdown? Will he get one at Night of Champions?

Also at the Bash, Rey Mysterio won the Intercontintental Title back from Chris Jericho in a epic Mask vs. Title match. As Jericho announced Monday on Raw and Thursday on SuperStars he will cash in his rematch clause this Friday on ther beaten up Mysterio who was attacked by Kane after the match.

Jericho also made news at the Bash when he teamed with Edge to become new Unified Tag Team Champions when Edge and Jericho defeated the Colons and Legacy. No one saw it coming considering they weren't even in the Tag Titles match until Edge demanded Teddy Long put him on the card, including John Morrison who two weeks ago called Edge out of date, predicatable, and boring. Will Morrison have anything new to stay to the Rated R Superstar when they meet again on Smackdown.

Plus as we also heard at the Bash, ECW is gone for good and the talent was speard between Raw and Smackdown. This along with a six wrestler trade has given Smackdown the following new talents.

The Hart Dynasty
Fimlay
Christian
Mstt Hardy
The Bella Twins

We will see all of the new talents acquired from ECW in one place when Christian and Finlay join forces to face the Hart Dynasty, just because they are now on Smackdown doesn't mean the bad blood between this guys is gone. But will Finlay and Christian be able to co-ecist.

Also at the Bash Kane made his return with attacks on The Great Khali, Rey Mysterio, and Dolph Ziggler. Kane attacked Khali first than when Ziggler threw Kane out of the way to cover Khali The Big Red Monster went after him. Tonight, Ziggler and Kane will face off against each other for the first time ever.

Confirmed Matches

Intercontinental Title Match
Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Unified Tag Team Champion Chris Jericho

Unified Tag Team Champion Edge vs. John Morrison

Christian and Finlay vs. The Hart Dynasty

Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler​

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
News and Notes

- Despite reports that the October 4th Pay-Per-View was going to be an all Hell in the Cell Pay-Per-View WWE upper managements has changed it's mind and the Pay-Per-View will still be named No Mercy. The WWE does have plans for a Hell in a Cell match in the near future possibly invovling one of the world titles.

- The September 13th Pay-Per-View which is now named Breaking Point was also supposed to be a gimmicked Pay-Per-View which was going to be all submissions, the WWE has decided that not enough of the main talents have a good enough submission knowledge to the pull the Pay-Per-View off, it will still be called Breaking Point.

- The October 25th Pay-Per-View will be changed from Cyber Sunday to Bragging Rights in an attempt to drop the Cyber element of the Pay-Per-View, many wrestlers backstage didn't like not knowing what kind of match they would be in until the time it happened, which is most likely what sparked this change.

- The WWE has also made a few moves surronding the old ECW talents. When the WWE orginally dropped ECW they dropped Zack Ryder and Katie Lee Burchill, upon further review the ECW will bring back both Katie Lee and Zack Ryder. They are also considering bring back Paul Burchill but no desicions have made. Most reports have Ryder going to Smackdown and Katie Lee going to Raw.

-------------------------

I will have my Smackdown up probably tomorrow Tuesday at the latest, to see the preview look at the last post. I will review anyone's BTB who review's it. Thanks​

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
banner3-1.gif

July 3rd, 2009
Live from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado

A video recaps The Bash

- Kane returns with attacks on Great Khali and Dolph Ziggler
- Rey Mysterio defeats Chris Jericho to get his IC belt back, only to be attacked by Kane
- Edge and Chris Jericho get put in the Tag Team Titles and win the belts
- Michelle McCool becomes the first Diva to win both the Diva’s and Women’s Belts
- Vince announces the end of ECW, Smackdown acquiring five the old ECW talents and Matt Hardy and the Bellas via trade with Raw.
- CM Punk gets himself DQ’d by kicking the ref claiming he got an eye injury when Hardy broke free of the GTS

Smackdown Opening Video Plays.

Todd Grisham: Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown, we are live from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado I’m joined my partner Jim Ross and JR tell the fans watching on MyTVNetwork about our huge main event tonight.

Jim Ross: Thanks Todd and yes tonight we get a huge main event, back at the Bash Rey Mysterio defeated Chris Jericho to re-claim his Intercontinental Title in an epic match, tonight Chris Jericho will cash in his Champion’s re-match clause and will face Mysterio again in our main event tonight on Smackdown.

Todd Grisham: Plus we’re going to get reaction from Jeff Hardy and CM Punk about their controversial title match at the Bash, will Teddy Long give Hardy a re-match tonight like Shane McMahon gave Triple H one after his title match with Randy Orton ended with Legacy’s attack on Triple H at the Bash. Or will we see a re-match between these two at Night of Champions.

**** No More Words ****

Jim Ross: Speaking of Jeff Hardy, here he is and I’m sure he’ll have something to say about CM Punk.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, Jeff Hardy!!!

(Massive Pop)

Jeff Hardy: Where’s CM Punk he needs to get out here now and explain to me how he found a way to once again screw me out of the World Heavyweight Title, an eye injury? What? He couldn’t see the ref that was leaning over him and checking on him, that’s insane, get out here and explain yourself now Punk.

**** The Fire Burns ****

(CM Punk walks out to a ton of heat, Jeff Hardy holds three fingers up in the face of CM Punk)

Hardy: Punk, how many fingers am I holding up?

Punk: Three

Hardy: Good, now if can see that how come you can’t tell that the guy leaning over you that you kicked in the back was a ref and not me?

Punk: Look, Jeff I’m sorry about what happened at the Bash, I know that you didn’t mean to poke me in the eye, but if my eye is hurt and I can’t see who is leaning over me how do you expect me to tell the difference, really Jeff? I’m sorry I will gladly give you a re-match tonight, next week, Night of Champions, whenever Teddy wants to give you a re-match I will gladly you face you. It was a complete accident what happened at the Bash, I’m sorry Jeff.

Hardy: I will accept your apology and your re-match offer, but I want you to explain to me one thing: When you cashed in Money in the Bank on me after my grueling ladder match with Edge at Extreme Rules you said it was pure strategy to get the title nothing personal, well explain how what you did at the Bash wasn’t pure strategy, because it seems like a good way to keep your title when I had you on the ropes and was on the verge of becoming the World Heavyweight Champion.

Punk: I had every right to do what I did at Extreme Rules it was in the rules of Money in the Bank I can cash in whenever I want. Kicking a ref in the back of the head that is against the rules and if there’s one thing CM Punk doesn’t do it’s cheat.

Hardy: Apparently you do because five nights ago at the Bash that’s exactly what you did to keep your World Heavyweight Title.

Punk: I told you my eye was hurt what I was suppose to do….

**** Live for the Moment****

(Jeff and Punk both look confused to see Jeff’s brother Matt coming out)

Matt: Look Punk you don’t have to listen Jeff, he doesn’t deserve any more title shots any way, Jeff’s been in every World Heavyweight Title match since Judgment Day and he still hasn’t been Champion for more than five minutes someone explain to me how he is still the number one contender.

Jeff: You see, let me break all of my title matches down for you if you were living in a box while you were on Raw. Judgment Day I was well on my way to winning the belt away from Edge until you hit me over the head with your stupid cast. Extreme Rules I became champion I won the ladder match with Edge than Mr. Money in the Bank here stole it from me, the Three-For-All on Raw, I had Edge pinned twice but Punk again pulled me out of the ring and stole my pin after the Whisper in the Wind. Than the Bash, Punk kicked the ref and got him self DQ’d. What have I done to not deserve being the top contender?

Matt: You haven’t won the title for more than five minutes, than you complain about Punk doing what he’s done to you the last two Pay-Per-Views, but it’s smart, Punk I would’ve done the exact same thing, don’t worry about.

Punk: Hey Matt, me and your brother may not be the best of friends but I do respect Jeff Hardy, I respect what Jeff has done, what in all seriousness have you ever done How many World Titles have you won in your life, because you are calling people out and stuff but let’s break the number of career world titles that have been one in this ring. CM Punk: Two Time World Heavyweight Champion, Jeff Hardy: One Time World Heavyweight Title, One Time WWE Champion. Matt Hardy: Absolutely Nothing!!!! I may not like your brother, as you can tell we aren’t the best of friends, but I do respect Jeff and what he has accomplished, I think it’s about time you should.

Matt: That’s not the point here Punk because I could beat you and become World Heavyweight Champion anytime, but I will probably never get that chance because Jeff is the golden boy and will get another shot at Night of Champions. Shocker I know.

(The crowd stars chanting you suck)

Punk: You could beat anytime? You couldn’t even with the United States Title on Raw with a bout five or six different title shots. You honestly think you could beat me.

Jeff: Will you two shut up, this is between me and Punk shut up Matt, you have no right to be out here. So Punk you say you’d give me a rematch anytime? Me and you tonight your World Heavyweight Title on the line.

****McMillitant****

Teddy Long: You see as much as I love to here your opinions on matches, but I book the matches around here and here is what is going to happen, tonight in our co-main event, Jeff Hardy will not be getting a title shot, but CM Punk you will be in action in a non-title match, against Matt Hardy. Don’t feel left out Jeff, because you will be the special referee.

Jeff: What about my title shot Teddy?

Teddy: Oh yes, I was about to get to that, don’t worry that. Because you will get your re-match with CM Punk at Night of Champions and you don’t have to worry about DQs, because Punk can kick as many refs and he wants it won’t matter. Because at Night of Champions, the World Heavyweight Title match will be an Extreme Rules match

Todd Grisham: Well there you go at Night of Champions, Jeff Hardy will get a re-match with the World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk for the World Heavyweight and it will be an Extreme Rules match right where Jeff Hardy feels at home

JR: Yeah but don’t forget what we have coming tonight, in our main event Chris Jericho will cash in his re-match clause on Rey Mysterio, they will face off for the Intercontinental Title tonight in our main event.

Grisham: Plus JR don’t forget that in our co-main event as just announced by Teddy Long, the World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk will face Matt Hardy in a non-title match with Jeff Hardy as special referee.

JR: Should be great and don’t forget we have a third huge match tonight, one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, Edge will face John Morrison.

Grisham: Plus, at the Bash Vince McMahon announced the end of ECW, Smackdown acquired five new superstars from ECW, the Hart Dynasty, Finlay, and Christian. Finlay and Christian have had a lot of problems with the Hart Dynasty on ECW, those problems are far from gone just because they are now on Smackdown. You get to see all four of the new male competitors in one place when Finlay and Christian team up to face the Hart Dynasty. .

****World’s Greatest****

Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall entering the ring first Dallas, Texas weighing 249 pounds, standing six feet, two inches tall, Charlie Haas!

(Haas doesn’t look like he’s very happy as he stands in the ring)

Grisham: Here we go our first match of the night here on Smackdown, Charlie Haas who’s tag team partner, Shelton Benjamin was traded to Raw last weekend so now, Hass is flying solo here on Smackdown.

****What’s up****

(R Truth comes into the Pepsi Center to a massive pop with his normal wrapping What’s Up entrance)

Roberts: Entering the ring now from Charlotte, North Carolina standing six feet two inches tall weighing 228 pounds, R Truth!!!!

(Massive Pop)

R Truth: Charlie Hass, What’s up!

(Hass doesn’t respond and just knocks down the mic)

R Truth: I see someone isn’t happy to see me, or isn’t happy his former partner in the World’s Lamest Tag Team go send to Raw, whatever I beat him last week, and I’m going to beat you, tonight.

**Match 1**
R Truth vs. Charlie Haas

Haas quickly clinches up with Truth hoping to ground the highflyer, Haas throws Truth across the ring, Truth goes off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline. Haas turns around were Truth is waiting with a kick, Haas catches it but Truth kicks him in the head with his other leg. Truth covers, 1…..2.shoulder up. Haas comes at Truth for another clothesline this one hits Truth gets up and gets Irish whipped across the ring into another Haas clothesline. Hass covers but Truth easily gets the shoulder up. Haas pulls up Truth into a sleeper hold in the center of the ring, Haas pulls him to the ground and gets a body triangle on Truth. Truth escapes the choke but is still in Haas’ body triangle. Haas transitions to Truth’s back and rolls up Truth. 1……2…shoulder gets up. Truth goes off the ropes and clotheslines Haas. Truth goes off the ropes and hits a drop kick to Haas. He quickly covers 1…….kick out. Truth goes off the ropes for a clothesline Haas catches him and sends Truth off the ropes, Truth jumps over Haas and goes off the ropes. Truth hits a quick kick to knee of Haas. Truth spins around for a round house kick to Haas. He covers again 1……….2…..no Haas just gets the shoulder up. Truth whips Haas into the turnbuckle and begins a series of knees and elbows, Haas reverses out of it and gets the arm of Truth into an arm lock. Truth tries to spin out instead Haas gets him in another sleeper hold. Again Truth breaks out and misses with a high kick Haas gets him from behind for a german suplex. Haas shoots off the ropes than clotheslines Truth. He covers 1…….kick out. Truth pulls himself up using the ropes, Haas picks him up for a slam, Truth escapes over the top than hits another leg kick on Haas than. Haas shoots for a double leg takedown and instead gets hit with a scissor kick. Truth covers 1………2…….3 He’s got it.

Winner: R Truth via pinfall

Todd Grisham: Another big win over another member of the former World’s Greatest Tag Team. R Truth is on such a roll as of late. Now lets send it backstage where Matt Striker is standing with the newest members of Smackdown, the Hart Dynasty.

(We now appear backstage where Matt Striker is standing with the Hart Dynasty)

Matt Striker: Thank you Todd, I am now standing with Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, and Natalya, aka the Hart Dynasty. Now guys what are your thoughts on your opponents tonight in your Smackdown debut, Christian and Finlay.

Tyson Kidd: Look Striker, you used to call ECW, you’ve seen us beat Christian and Finlay thousands of times, we’ve beat them in singles matches, we’ve beat them in tag matches, we’ve beat them every way possible, there is not a chance in hell that Christian and Finlay beat us, watch ECW they don’t even get along.

Striker: But you have to admit, they are both talented singles wrestlers is facing two guys as good as…….

Kidd: Shut up, I already told we beat them in singles matches, we’re the best there is, Christian isn’t better than the Hart Dynasty, Finlay isn’t better than Hart Dynasty. We are the best there is. You see they shut down Stu Hart’s Dungeon because no one else was worthy of training there after me. David Hart Smith, son of the famous British Bulldog Harry Smith, and Natalya, niece of……

(Cryme Time enters the picture)

JTG: Wait, Wait, Wait, Smackdown is our turf and we are the best there is on Friday Nights. Not yours.

Kidd: You aren’t the best, you two are jokes you don’t even look like wrestlers, you like bad wrappers.

Shad: Why because we aren’t trained or related to famous wrestlers doesn’t mean we aren’t Smackdown’s best tag team. You guys may have trained in a fancy dungeon where they make you where ugly looking pink panties, but we’re from the streets we actually know how to fight.

Kidd: Look tonight, we’re going to beat Christian and Finlay than we’re going to beat you two clowns, than at Night of Champions we will beat Edge and Chris Jericho and become the Unified Tag Team Champions

(We’re back at the announce desk)

****Slow Chemical****

Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall entering the ring now standing seven feet tall, weighing 325 pounds, “The Big Red Monster” Kane.

Grisham: Yes the Big Red Machine, made his return at the Bash when he attacked the Great Khali, Rey Mysterio, and Dolph Ziggler. Tonight he will face Dolph Ziggler in a singles match but first here is a video package highlighting what went down at the Bash with Kane.

A video package shows
- Kane attacks the Great Khali
- Ziggler throws Kane out of the way to pin Khali
- Kane attacks Ziggler
- Kane attacks Rey Mysterio after his match with Chris Jericho

****I am Perfection****

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Hollywood, Florida standing six feet one inch tall, weighing 221 pounds, Dolph Ziggler.

(Ziggler enters the ring with a mic, Kane stairs him down with an angry look on his face)

Ziggler: Now at the Bash, you attacked me with a chair, but if I remember right you attacked the Great Khali not me, and you got pissed because I threw you out of the way to pin Khali, you’re problem was with him not me.

(Kane has an emotionless stair on his face)

Ziggler: I also noticed you had a personal problem with Rey Mysterio, you see I don’t like Rey Mysterio either, I don’t know what you want from Mysterio I assume it has something to do with the fact you two don’t have that great of a history together and it’s understandable that you don’t like him.

(Kane smirks evilly)

Ziggler: You see, I’m not the biggest Rey Mysterio fan ever, I want his Intercontinental Title and I think together, you and me could both get our hands on Rey Mysterio. With my brains and your raw power we could be unstoppable. And just to prove to you I’m in it, I’ll get myself counted out right here.

(The Bell Rings)

**Match 2**
Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler steps down to the floor and the ref begins to count.

1!
2!
3!

Kane walks over to the ropes and says something to Ziggler, Ziggler looks confused

4!
5!

Ziggler who still has his mic begins to talk.

Ziggler: Come on, just stay in there I’m giving you a win, don’t cost yourself this, it’s a free win and in exchange a partnership against Rey Mysterio, think about this.

Kane stands by the rope and walks back to towards center of the ring.

6!
7!
8!
9!
10!

Winner: Kane via Count-Out

Ziggler gets back in the ring and the Big Red Monster offers him a hand shake, which Ziggler expects it and Kane raises Ziggler’s arm.

Todd Grisham: What an interesting chain of events we just saw, a few nights Kane was attacking Dolph Ziggler with a chair and they have apparently formed an alliance against Rey Mysterio and are looking for the IC Title. JR can you believe this?

JR: Yes, but before Rey Mysterio can deal with Kane and Dolph Ziggler he has to face Chris Jericho tonight, Jericho is one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions but tonight is all about the IC Title for Jericho is cashing in his re-match clause.

Grisham: But don’t forget coming up next we’ll have a match between Jericho’s Unified Tag Team Champion partner, Edge will face off with the Shaman of Sexy, the Friday Night delight, John Morrison.

JR: Yes but before we go over to that match lets send it backstage to Matt Striker who is with the Unified Tag Team Champions, Edge and Chris Jericho.

(We now cut backstage where Matt Striker is with the Unified Tag Team Champs)

Striker: Thanks JR, my first question is for you Chris Jericho tonight you face Chris Jericho who beat you six days ago at the Bash, considering you’ve been in three matches since then, how do you expect to have any chance against Mysterio.

Jericho: How do I expect to beat Rey Mysterio? The same reason I beat Rey Mysterio at Extreme Rules and his re-match on Raw, I’m simply better than Rey Mysterio he got lucky at The Bash and tonight his luck will run out and I will become Intercontinental Champion for a tenth time.

Striker: Are you still planning on unmasking Mysterio?

Jericho: Of course I am, Rey Mysterio needs to be saved and Chris Jericho will save him tonight, proving to all you hypocritical fans in the WWE Universe that Chris Jericho is the best in the World at what he does and of course that Rey Mysterio is a big coward hiding behind a mask.

Striker: My next question is for you Edge, a few weeks back on Smackdown John Morrison called you predictable, out of date, and boring. Was doing something as unpredictable as you did at the Bash in response to what John Morrison said two weeks ago?

Edge: My decision at the Bash had nothing to do with what Morrison said two weeks ago on Smackdown. What I did was smart business for Teddy Long I saved his job considering he was on probation he needed me on that card to make it a success and it just so happened to win me and Chris here the Unified Tag Team Titles. But John Morrison had nothing to do with it, it was another case of me being in the right place at the right time.

Striker: How do you think you will fair in your match with Morrison tonight?

Edge: What a stupid question Striker, I know your new to Smackdown because you lost your ECW announcing job, but you should know that I am the best there is and that I will defeat John Morrison tonight and at Night of Champions myself and Chris Jericho will successfully defend our Unified Tag Team Titles again.

Striker: Speaking of Night of Champions, Cryme Time and the Hart Dynasty both say they deserve a shot at you guys, would you rather face?

Jericho: It doesn’t matter who we face at Night of Champions we are the two best singles wrestlers in the WWE and together we are the best team that could possibly hold these belts. No matter who it is, Cryme Time, the Hart Dynasty, or someone from Raw we will defend our title successfully at Night of Champions.

****Metalingus****

Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall, entering the ring first, from Toronto, Canada standing six feet, five inches tall, weighing 245 pounds, The Rated R Superstar, Edge!!!

Todd Grisham: Here we go JR The Rated R Superstar versus the Shaman of Sexy, I’m Edge will have something to stay to John Morrison.

****Aint No Make Believe****

Justin Roberts: And his opponent standing six feet one inch tall, weighing 223 from Los Angles, California, John Morrison.

(Edge has a mic)

Edge: How was that Morrison, what I pulled off at the Bash was pretty good for someone old, out of date and predictable. See not only did I say was going to do something, I actually did it.

Morrison: Actually it was incredibly predictable, I knew you would bitch to Teddy about not being on the card, I had my wrestling gear on because I thought I might end up facing you after our confrontation. It was typical poor me, I need a title shot, you can’t live without me, Edge. It the same old thing expect instead of getting a world title shot you a tag titles shot that’s the only difference.

Edge: No this is different Morrison, I did something nobody saw coming, it was far from predictable, you don’t know what you’re talking about…

Morrison: I know exactly what I’m talking about I’m saying you’re predictable and boring.

(Edge slams his mic down and the bell ring)

**Match 3**
Unified Tag Team Champion Edge vs. John Morrison

Edge clinches up with Morrison. Edge throws Morrison across the ring. Morrison goes off the ropes Edge stands in the center like he’s going to go for a spear, Morrison comes off and knees Edge in the face before he could do anything. Morrison shots off the ropes and catches Edge for a DDT. Morrison covers 1……….2….Edge gets the shoulder up. Edge uses the ropes to help himself up he turns around and Morrison hits him with a drop kick. Edge tries to keep his balance and Morrison rolls him up 1……...2…..Edge reverses hit and has a pin on Morrison 1……..Morrison throws him off. Edge runs at Morrison with a clothesline which he hits. Morrison gets back up and gets hit with another clothesline. Edge covers but Morrison quickly gets his shoulder up. Morrison goes off the ropes than drops down and slides into Edge’s knees. Edge is down and Morrison kicks him in the back of the head. Edge is down and Morrison leaves the ring and pulls himself up on the ropes and flies into Edge who is now standing and Edge catches him and slams him to the ground. Edge grabs Morrison’s leg and applies a sharpshooter on Morrison. Morrison slowly tries to get over to the ropes and but Edge won’t let him. Morrison can’t reach it, will he tap, will he tap?

Morrison manages to roll over and kicks Edge off him. Morrison stands up but his leg appears to be in pain. Edge lands a few punches and a hard chop to the chest of Morrison. Edge throws Morrison off the ropes but Morrison goes off for a corkscrew which he hits on Edge. Morrison quickly covers 1……..2,,,shoulder gets up again. Morrison throws a kick and knocks Edge down. Morrison gets for the Star Ship Pain, but Edge runs to the other side of the ring. Morrison turns around and Edge runs right in for the spear. Cover 1……..2…….3

Winner: Edge via pinfall

Todd Grisham: Another win for the Rated R Superstar Edge, he’s been on such a roll since losing his title to Jeff Hardy at Extreme Rules.

JR: Yes but don’t forget Todd, that Edge’s Unified Tag Team Champion partner Chris Jericho will challenge Rey Mysterio for the Intercontinental Title in our main event.
Todd Grisham: Yeah and in our co-main event we will get to see the World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk will face the brother of the man he will face at Night of Champions, Matt Hardy. Hardy claimed earlier tonight he could beat Punk whenever he wants. Now he has to his money where his mouth. And of course, the number one contender for Punk’s World Heavyweight Title, Jeff Hardy, will be the special guest referee.

(We now appear backstage where Finlay is getting ready for his match as Christian approaches him)

Christian: Hey Finlay

(Christian offers a handshake but Finlay doesn’t accept it)

hChristian: Ok look, tonight we don’t need to be friends, but tonight we have to work together, the Hart Dynasty will be on the same page, we’ll have to be on the same page to beat them, you know what I’m saying?

Finlay: Can both members of the Hart Dynasty be in the ring at the same time?

Christian: No, not legally

Finlay: They we don’t need to work together, I’ll do my job when I’m in the ring, you’ll do yours and we’ll win. It’s that simple.

Finaly: Oh and I want to finish them tonight, the cost me a month of my career because of my eye injury that they caused, let me finish it.

(Finlay storms out, than Edge walks in holding his Unified Tag Titles)

Edge: What’s the matter Christian, partner trouble? Don’t worry about it, not all of us can be Unified Tag Team Champions.

Christian: Actually if all you have to do is bitch to the GM about not being on a PPV and you get yourself put in a match it sounds pretty easy to become Unified Tag Team Champions

Edge: At least I win titles, being ECW Champ for a month and half means noting

(Edge walks away before Christian can say anything)

***Hitman***

Todd Grisham: Here we go, we know Vince decided to end ECW and dispended the talent between Raw and Smackdown and here is all of the news guy Smackdown has got from ECW facing off in this tag team match.

Justin Roberts: This tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, entering the ring first, accompanied by Natalya from at a combined weight of 465 pounds, the team of David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd, the Hart Dynasty.

Todd Grisham: The first group of new talents the Hart Dynasty who claim to be the best tag team not only on Smackdown but in the WWE. They now get a chance to prove it because they will be facing two the best singles wrestlers in WWE who also are coming over from ECW.

****Lamberg****

Justin Roberts: And one half there opponents standing six feet, two inches tall weighing 232 pounds, from Belfast, Northern Ireland. Finaly!!!

Todd Grisham: And one of our other new superstars, the man who loves to fight, Finlay the Irishman himself we will team with Christian tonight.

****Just Close Your Eyes****

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partner from Toronto, Canada standing six feet two inches tall weighing 227 pounds, Christian!!!!

(Huge Pop)

Todd Grisham: Yes and now Christian, Christian returned to the WWE this spring and since he’s been on a roll, he competed in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Wrestlemania 25 and has since won the ECW Championship before losing to the now retired Tommy Dreamer at Extreme Rules, but now begins the second chapter of Christian’s WWE return as he is now on Smackdown.

JR: Now the question is, will Christian and Finlay be able to work together we saw some tension between them backstage.

Grisham: Let’s find out now.

**Match 4**
The Hart Dynasty vs. Christian and Finlay

Finlay and DH Smith are the first two in the ring. Finlay lands a couple slaps on Smith but Smith whips Finlay to into the ropes, Finlay grabs the ropes to avoid shooting into a crossbody from Smith, Smith goes to clothesline Finlay over the ropes but Finlay ducks under and tries to DH Smith to go over the ropes instead DH rolls up Finlay 1…..2.. .kick out. Smith quickly tags in Tyson Kidd. Kidd springboards off the top rope. Kidd hits a flying forearm on Finlay, Finlay tries to get a tag into Christian but Tyson hits a German suplex than applies a headlock on Finlay which he turns to a sleeper hold submission. Finlay gets free and begins to apply pressure on the arm of Tyson Kidd. Finlay lands a few slaps and throws Kidd across the ring Finlay misses with a clothesline and Tyson rolls him up 1……2…shoulder gets up. Kidd throws Finlay into the turnbuckles and begins a series of knees. Kidd tags in DH Smith. Smith begins a series of elbows to the ribs of Finlay. Finlay escapes than hits a DDT on Smith, quick cover, 1………2………Tyson Kidd gets in there and breaks it up.

Finlay tags in Christian who goes off the top rope for an elbow drop which he hits. Another cover 1…….2, DH Smith gets it up again. Christian whips Smith across the ring than goes for a across body block but Smith counters with a harder crossbody block. Smith hits an elbow drop than tags in Tyson Kidd. Kidd goes for a running DDT but Christian lands a chop to Kidd, Christian goes off the ropes and lands a leg kick on Kidd. Christian hits a DDT on Kidd and he covers 1…….2….nope Smith breaks it up. Natalya begins to distract the ref Smith goes for a low blow on Christian but Christian gets him away until Kidd rolls him no 1……Christian immediately gets him off. Tyson lands a few punches but Christian battles back with some punches of his own. Kidd throws Christian into the turnbuckle in the corner. Kidd land runs in for a shoulder block, Christian gets out of the and goes for a German suplex on Kidd who reverses it into a headlock, Christian breaks free throws Kidd into Finlay’s corner. Christian jumps into the corner and lands a big knee on Tyson Kidd. Kidd is falling down as a tired Christian goes for the Killswitch, but Finlay slabs Christian in the chest and tags himself in, Finlay slabs Kidd across the chest and Christian can’t believe that Finlay tagged himself in. Finlay goes for the Celtic Cross but Kidd escapes tries to DDT Finlay but whips him across the ring and than hits a clothesline as Kidd comes back, Kidd gets up into another clothesline. Finlay covers 1…… kick out. Finlay goes for another Celtic Cross but Kidd gets away and manages to get into corner and tags in DH Smith, Smith clothesline Finlay a few times and covers 1…..2 kick out. Finlay hits a few chops than hits the Celtic Cross out of no-where. He covers, DH Smith isn’t moving but the ref isn’t counting and than Finlay sees Natalya distracting the ref Finlay yells at the ref to get back in the ring but as he turns around Smith grabs Finlay and Kidd runs for the Hart Attack!! Smith covers 1……2……3

Winners: The Hart Dynasty via pinfal
l

After the match the Hart Dynasty’s flexes and singals belts around their waste obviously sending a message to Edge and Chris Jericho. After the match Christian walks out as the refs are checking on Finlay without even acknowledging Finlay.

Todd Grisham: There is the debut of Smackdown’s newly acquired talents from ECW and we knew there were some issues between Finlay and Christian but we didn’t think it would come to this, Finlay tagging himself in and Christian leaving Finlay laying the ring in pain.

JR: I doubt anyone saw that coming but what about the Hart Dynasty, they want those tag titles as we heard earlier and I think with there win tonight they proved they may deserve at a shot or if they get a shot could be a serious threat to Edge and Chris Jericho.

Grisham: Speaking of Jericho he will be in-action in our main event tonight when he cashes in his re-match clause and faces Rey Mysterio for the Intercontinental Title tonight.

JR: Yes but even before we get to the main event the World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk will be in action when he faces off wit the Matt Hardy with Matt’s brother and Punk’s opponent at Night of Champions Jeff will have a good look at the action because he is going to be the special referee.

(We now appear backstage where Matt Hardy is with Teddy Long))

Hardy: Teddy, Teddy I was thinking and I think I should be in the World Heavyweight Title Extreme Rules match at Night of Champions, the last Extreme Rules match in the WWE was between myself and Jeff Hardy and I won, I beat Jeff Hardy in an Extreme Rules match I deserve a shot too.

Long: An interesting proposition, I’m thinking about, no!

Hardy: Why not, Teddy I beat Jeff at Wrestlema…

Long: I know you beat Jeff at Mania and in a stretcher match on Smackdown but what have you done since? Lose a few United States Title match say I quit when your brother going to put you through a table. Hell, you’ve only been back on Smackdown for five days and have only beat Ricky Ortiz. Why don’t you worry about your match with CM Punk tonight before you ask for World Title shots.

Hardy: How it becomes a Triple Threat Match after I defeat CM Punk tonight, how about that Teddy?

Long: Beating the World Heavyweight Champion can’t possibly hurt your cause now can it?

Grisham: Can you believe this JR, Matt Hardy just asked Teddy Long for a World Heavyweight Title shot at Night of Champions, Hardy has done nothing to deserve that even if he beat Jeff in an Extreme Rules match at Wrestlemania that doesn’t mean anything four monthes later.

JR: Some added pride for Matt Hardy but should be all it means, nothing to deserve a World Heavyweight Title shot.

****Not Enough for Me****

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, the new WWE Women’s Champion Michelle McCool.

(McCool walks out to a decent of amount heat waving her newly won Women’s Championship around in there air as she enters the ring)

McCool: Last Sunday night at the Bash I defeated Melina to become the new WWE Women’s Champion which means I am the first ever, WWE Diva to win both the Women’s Championship and the Diva’s Championship. Making me the greatest WWE Diva, of all time. I am better than Trish, I am better than Mickie James, I am better than everyone

(Heat)

McCool: You may not like it but you can’t deny my resume, I am the first ever Diva’s Champion and I am the Women’s Champion does dare deny me the best ever?

****Paparazzi****

(Melina walks out a huge pop, McCool sighs and doesn’t appear to be happy)

McCool: Melina, why are you out here at the Bash not only did I beat you like I said I would, I embrassed you like I said I would.

Melina: Embrassed me? It seems like you beat me the same way you beat everyone else with your weird facebuster or whatever you call it. Now you say you’re the greatest Diva ever?

McCool: I know I’m the greatest Diva ever no one can deny that, no one else has ever won both the Women’s and the Diva’s titles.

Melina: True but how many Women’s Titles does that equal total, Considering you’re a blonde I’m sure I’ll have to tell you it equals two women’s belts. Now Mickie James has won four Women’s titles, that seems like more than your two so how is she not better than you? What about Trish, she’s a six time Women’s Champion that also sounds better than you.

McCool: You what’s funny Melina judging by what happened at the Bash I think it’s obvious to everyone that I’m, Better than you.

Melina: Well next week I’m going to prove that I’m better than you when I cash in my re-match clause.

McCool: Good, the pleasure will be all mine to break your face on free TV for everyone to see.
(McCool leaves the ring)

Todd Grisham: There you go JR next week on Smackdown, Michelle McCool will put the WWE Women’s Title on the line against Melina who is cashing in her re-match clause.

****Nasty Girl****

Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall, currently standing in the ring from Los Angeles, California, Melina.

Todd Grisham: But before Melina can face off with Michelle McCool next week this week she will face Layla.

Justin Roberts: And her opponent entering the ring from Miami, Florida, Layla.

**Match 5**
Melina vs. Layla

Melina and Layla clinch up early Melina brings Layla to the ground and turns her arm around behind her back and pulls up Layla. Layla gets free knees Melina in the stomach. Layla throws Melina across the ring and knocks her down. Layla begins to pull on Melina than throws her head into the ground. A quick cover from Layla 1…….2.. Melina kicks outs. Melina goes off the ropes and ducks under a Layla clothesline. Melina goes off the ropes again and clotheslines Layla. Melina covers 1……..2….kick out. Layla slaps Melina and knocks her down. Layla gets to the top ropes and tries to hit an elbow drop Melina gets out of the way. Melina goes up the top rope and hits a frog splash. She covers 1…….2……3

Winner: Melina via pinfall

After the match Melina stands in the ring and singles the belt around her waste.

Grisham: That match should give Melina so much needed momentum going into Women’s title match with Michelle McCool next week.

JR: I can’t wait for that match next week Todd, but now another Champion will be in action tonight the World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk will one-on-one with Matt Hardy who claims he could beat Punk anytime and ask Teddy Long for a World Heavyweight Title shot at Night of Champions.

Grisham: But don’t forget Punk will face a Hardy at Night of Champions, he’ll face Jeff Hardy who will be special referee for the following match. Punk got himself DQ’d by kicking the ref after Jeff Hardy accidently poked him in the eye, Punk says it was an accident but Hardy claims it was one purpose, they will face off in an Extreme Rules match at Night of Champions

punkhardy.gif

Grisham: Lets send it to Matt Striker who is backstage with the World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk

(We now appear backstage where CM Punk is with Matt Striker)

Striker: Thanks Todd, I’m here with the World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk. Punk we all want to know, how is your eye?

Punk: My eye feels fine now, how will it react if it gets hit I don’t know I hope it doesn’t come to that, I would hope Matt Hardy has enough dignity to stay away from my injured eye, but after seeing some of his recent actions I wouldn’t be shocked to see him go for it, you never know Matt.

Striker: True that, you do never know what will happen in the WWE and on Smackdown now Punk tonight you will face Matt Hardy in a non-title match, what’s your gameplan?

Punk: My gameplan? My gameplan to do what I’m best at, I’m a better Maui Thai striker than Matt Hardy and I’m better at submissions than Matt Hardy. He doesn’t go high risk like Jeff so how is going to beat really?

Striker: All good points, now the big question earlier tonight GM Teddy Long announced that at Night of Champions you will once again defend the World Heavyweight Title against Jeff Hardy expect this time it’ll be an Extreme Rules match. Extreme Rules is Jeff Hardy’s game, how do you plan to beat him in his own element.

Punk: What you don’t think I can get as Extreme as Jeff Hardy, I’m a former ECW Champion, ECW is the home of extreme if anyone can challenge Jeff Hardy in an Extreme Rules match it’s me.

Striker: There you go Todd mighty big words for the World Champion, will he be able to back it up, we’ll find out at Night of Champions.

(We go back to the announce table)

JR: Yes, we will find out at Night of Champions but coming up next Punk will go one-on-one with Matt Hardy in a non-title match with Jeff Hardy as a special referee.

Grisham: And of course tonight forget that our main event will be for the Intercontinental Title when Rey Mysterio defends against one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho who is cashing in his re-match clause. Mysterio and Jericho have had three epic IC Title matches we shouldn’t epic anything less tonight.

****No More Words****

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Title and the special guest referee, Jeff Hardy.

(Massive Pop)

****Live for the Moment****

Justin Roberts: This match is a non-title match, scheduled for one fall entering the ring first from Cameron, North Carolina standing six feet two inches tall weighing 236 pounds, Matt Hardy.

(Huge Heat)

JR: What a chance this is for Matt Hardy to prove himself to Teddy Long as a World Heavyweight Title contender, but first he must go threw the champ himself, CM Punk.

****The Fire Burns****

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Chicago, Illinois standing six feet one inch tall weighing 222, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk!!!

**Match 6**

(Non-Title) Special Referee: Jeff Hardy
World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. Matt Hardy

Matt does right at Punk and lands a punk of fists, Punk hits a leg kick on Matt Hardy than throws him into the turnbuckle and hits a flying knee. Punk throws Matt to the ground and covers but Matt immediately gets his shoulder up. Punk gets a headlock but Matt gets out and lands a few punches, Matt goes for a Twist of Fate but Punk spins out and rolls up Hardy 1……..2….no kick out. Matt hits a clothesline than when Punk gets back up Hardy hits another clothesline. He covers but Punk easily kicks out. Punk throws Hardy off the ropes than hits a shoulder block to Hardy as he comes back. Punk stomps on Matt a couple times and covers Matt but another quick kick out. Matt goes for a clothesline but Punk ducks under and grabs Matt Hardy for a German suplex, he throws him backwards than grabs Hardy around the neck for a sleeper hold. Hardy looks he is considering tapping but he does get a hold off the ropes. Hardy is catching his breath when Punk kicks Matt in the head, Punk takes Matt up for the GTS, but Hardy escapes and steps Punk for the Twist of Fate but Punk spins out than begins to twist the arm of Matt Hardy, quickly stomps Hardy is in a little pain, Punk lands a few knees than throws Hardy out of the ring threw the ropes. Punks pulls up on the ropes and hits a flying crossbody that drops Matt. Punk hits leg drop on the downed Hardy and gets into the ring. Jeff begins to count. Matt pulls himself back into the ring at about four.

Punk throws Matt into the corner and hits a big knee, Punk picks up Hardy for the GTS, but Matt breaks out and throws Punk into the corner of the ring. Matt begins to tee off on the World Champion than Punk pushes him away and Matt pokes him in his bad eye, Matt begins to attacked the injured Punk when Jeff steps in and breaks the assault up Matt begins to yell at Jeff for stopping him. Jeff tells him to shut up and goes over to the injured Punk, Punk looks up covering his eye and kicks Jeff in the head. Jeff snaps and lands a series of punches to Punk and hits the Twist of Fate on Punk. Matt quickly covers 1……..2…..3

Winner: Matt Hardy via pinfall

‘Live for the Moment’ blasts on as Matt Hardy has a mic.

Matt: You see that Jeff, I did what you’ve never done, beat the World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk.

Jeff: You honestly feel deep down inside you just beat Punk, Punk is ten times better than you would’ve never beat him had he not kicked me in the back of the head. That should’ve been a DQ but let’s just say I think what he got was more deserving, you didn’t win you got lucky. I beat CM Punk for you, Punk’s still better than, I’m still better than you.

Matt: You want to prove your better than me considering I beat you twice and you got lucky once.

Jeff: I got lucky? I believe you cowarded and quit like the little bitch you are.

Matt goes for a clothesline but Jeff ducks under and kicks Matt in the stomach than hits the Twist of Fate. Jeff stands in the ring with Punk and Matt Hardy laid in the ring as No More Words hits.

Grisham: What a statement made by Jeff Hardy who wasn’t supposed to be involved in the CM Punk-Matt Hardy as anything more than a referee but he made an impact by hitting a Twist of Fate on CM Punk after Punk was poked in the eye and kicked Jeff in the head than he just had an altercation with his brother Matt and he just hit a Twist of Fate on him. But now let’s send it backstage to Matt Striker who has caught up with Christian.

(We now appear backstage with Christian is with Matt Striker and doesn’t look too happy)

Striker: Christian earlier tonight you and Finlay teamed up to face the Hart Dynasty, you appeared to be in control having Tyson Kidd in position for the Killswitch but than your partner Finlay tagged himself in, what happened?

Christian: I don’t know what happened to be honest, I thought what mattered was getting a win for the team, beating the Hart Dynasty no matter who did, I guess that wasn’t what Finlay wanted, he wanted to do it himself, if he doesn’t want my help he won’t get it next time. He can have them in a handicap match, I don’t care me and Finlay are done.

Striker: Are you going to continue to go after the Hart Dynasty?

Christian: Of course not I have bigger and better plans for my time here on Smackdown, getting into little fights with an average tag team, where is that going to get my here on Smackdown. I’m going for gold, I don’t need to the face the Hart Dynasty anymore, this isn’t ECW I want to be the best.

Striker: So you are saying you want a World Heavyweight Title shot.

Christian: I’m saying I want to face the best, to prove I’m the best and if that means I get a World title shot, great. That’s my goal everywhere I go is to be World Champion and sooner or later here on Smackdown if I get a shot, I will become World Champion.

JR: Christian doesn’t seem happy with Finlay about his actions, earlier, but at least he’s looking on the bright side and trying to go for World title gold now that he’s on Smackdown.

Grisham: Yes but it’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for, the main event here on Friday Night Smackdown, Chris Jericho uses his Intercontinental title re-match clause and will face Rey Mysterio coming up next. But let’s first look back at the recent rivalary these two have developed.

A video package shows
- Jericho throwing a chair at Mysterio and getting himself DQ’d in the four way number contenders match before Judgment Day.
-Mysterio telling the ref Jericho cheated and than attacking Jericho during and after Jericho’s match to get into the World Heavyweight Title match with Jeff Hardy.
- Mysterio defeating Jericho at Judgment Day
- Jericho defeating and unmasking Mysterio at Extreme Rules
- Jericho beating Rey on the Three-For-All slapping his Mask sideways
- Rey Mysterio winning the IC Title back at the Bash

****Breaking Down the Walls****

Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall and it’s for the Intercontinental Title, entering the ring first the challenger, from Manhasset, New York, standing six feet, one inch tall, weighing 226 pounds, he is one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, Chris Jericho!!!!

(Jericho has a mic)

Jericho: Last Sunday night, at the Bash Rey Mysterio manages to win back the Intercontinental Title from me, tonight I will what is rightfully mine back, and become Intercontinental Champion for an unprecedented tenth time.

(Heat)

Jericho: Boo me all you want, but after tonight you will have to respect me, I am better all of you, I am a nine, soon to be ten time Intercontinental Champion, I’m one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, I am a five time World Champion and the WWE’s first ever Undisputed Champion, you are just fan gelatinous, hypercritical, fools who bow at the feet of that coward Rey Mysterio.

(Heat)

Jericho: Rey Mysterio hides behind a mask like a coward, he won’t show his face because, he’s scared…

****Booyaka 619****

Justin Roberts: And his opponent is the reigning and defending Intercontinental Champion, he stands five feet, six inches tall weighing 175 pounds, from San Diego, California, the Master of the 619. Rey Mysterio!!!!

(Huge pop)

Mysterio: Chris Jericho, I was hoping when I defeated you at the Bash that you would be shut up, I guess that didn’t work, but tonight I will defeat you and I will shut you up. You can call me out all you want but don’t call the fans that in reality pay your check every month.

Jericho: Rey, you don’t to defend these guys they are nothing like us, they want to be us, but they aren’t us, and that’s what they have to realize.

Mysterio: The only one here who has to realize something is you Chris Jericho, you have to realize that I’m better than you and that these fans, the WWE Universe make the WWE as great as it is. Tonight I will break down your walls Chris Jericho and retain my Intercontinental Title and finally shut you up!

(The Bell rings)

**Main Event**

Intercontinental Title Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Unified Tag Team Champion Chris Jericho

Mysterio kicks Jericho in the knee than shoots off the ropes and than hits a drop kick to the head of Chris Jericho. Mysterio throws Jericho off the ropes, Jericho goes off the ropes and hits a shoulder block on Mysterio. Jericho grabs Mysterio puts him in a sleeper hold. Jericho holds it for a while until Rey gets out and grabs Jericho’s back and ends up with a back crucifix. Jericho falls backwards and lands on Rey. Jericho quickly covers 1…..Rey gets the shoulder up. Jericho throws Rey threw the ropes and out of the ring. Jericho goes out of the ring and picks up Rey and slaps him across the face as the ref begins to count. 1.. Jericho throws Rey up against the security wall than lands a big knee to the stomach of the Intercontinental Champion…2….Mysterio hits the ground grabbing his stomach Jericho grabs him by his pants and throws him into the steel steps…..3… Jericho gets back into the ring as Rey lays on the ground in pain …….4……….5……..6………7………..Rey begins to pull himself up using the stairs ……8………9…Rey slides under the bottom rope and gets back in the ring. Jericho knees Rey in the stomach right as he pulls himself up. Jericho hits a German suplex on Rey that he bridges it 1…….2… Rey gets the shoulder up and Jericho begins to argue with the ref and Rey goes for a school boy roll-up 1…….2.. Jericho reverses it and goes for the Walls of Jericho, Jericho can’t quite lock in and Rey reverses it for a inside cradle but Jericho reverses that into the Walls which this time he locks in. Rey keeps reaching towards the ropes. Rey grabs a hold of the bottom rope and gets free.

Jericho picks Rey and slaps him across the face a couple of times. Jericho throws Rey into the turnbuckle. Jericho goes for a crossbody block but Rey moves out of the way. Rey goes for a body kick that Jericho catches it so Rey kicks him in the head with the other leg. Jericho lands on the bottom rope and Rey goes across the ring for a 619, Jericho gets out of the ropes and rolls up Rey with a school boy.1…..2…kick out. Rey hits a couple of leg kicks and goes off the ropes and runs into a shoulder block. Jericho goes for another Walls of Jericho but Rey kicks him and gets out. Jericho hits a clothesline on Rey and as Rey gets up Jericho hits a codebreaker. Rey gets his hand under the ropes so Jericho can’t cover. Jericho covers Rey out from under the ropes into the center of the ring and locks in the Walls of Jericho. Rey begins to turn out of it than kicks Jericho off him. Jericho slaps Rey, Jericho begins to twist Rey’s arm around but Rey hits leg kick on Jericho than hits a DDT. Rey covers 1…….2……no Jericho gets the shoulder up!!!! Rey throws Jericho into the ropes and goes for a 619 again but Jericho gets out of the way again than hits a big knee to the ribs of Mysterio. Jericho throws Rey down than puts him in a headlock sleeper hold. Rey elbows Jericho in the rips a couple of times to get out. Jericho grabs him and goes for a running bulldog, but Rey gets free and shoots off the ropes than he hits a wicked flying clothesline. Jericho is down on the ground, Rey gets up on the top rope and flies as Jericho stands up Rey hits a flying hurricanrana. Jericho is down and Rey gets on the apron, he pulls up on the ropes and hits the West Coast Pop!! Rey covers 1………2……..3

Winner and Still Intercontinental Champion: Rey Mysterio via pinfalll

After the match Mysterio celebrates as Boyaka 619 comes on and Mysterio waves the belt around to a massive pop when “Slow Chemical’ hits.

(Kane and Dolph Ziggler walk out to the arena and surround the ring with Mysterio standing in the center, both look like they want to kill)

Todd Grisham: You’ve got to be kidding me, the newly formed alliance of Kane and Ziggler are attacking the Intercontinental Champion after an amazing match that probably took a tole on the champ.

JR: What do you expect from these two they will do whatever it takes to get the Intercontinental title, hell that’s the only reason they formed this alliance in the first place. Rey Mysterio better get out of there now.

Mysterio looks at both Kane and Ziggler than grabs the top rope and hits the West Coast Pop on Kane than lands in a mount position and begins to tee off on the Big Red Monster, Mysterio appears to be in control of the fight but Ziggler hits him in the head with a chair. Ziggler lands a few more chair shots than throws Mysterio into the security wall. Ziggler and Kane both begin to tee off on the IC Champion. Ziggler slams Mysterio onto a chair. Kane picks up Mysterio and chokeslams Mysterio into the chair. Kane doesn’t appear to be done he steps the lifeless Intercontinental Champion up between his legs and appears to be setting up for a tombstone.

****Land of Five Rivers****

The Great Khali storms out with a chair and hits Ziggler with. He than gives Kane a few shots, Ziggler runs at him with a chair and hits his arm but Khali barely reacts, grabs Ziggler and hits the Punjabi Plunge on Ziggler. Kane hits Khali with a chair but Khali grabs his own chair and hits Kane with it. Khali continues the beat down and grabs Mysterio and pulls him up the ramp as he raises his chair in victory as Ziggler and Kane lay lifeless and in pain on the ground.

Todd Grisham: Wow, I guess the Great Khali wasn’t happy with what went down at the Bash, losing to Dolph Ziggler and Kane attacking him and he got his revenge as they attacked the Intercontinental Champion after he defended his belt in an epic match with Chris Jericho. We’re sure to get some reaction from this next week on Smackdown, but we are out of time tonight, be sure to watch Raw Monday on USA and Superstars Thursday on WGN, that is all the time we have, see you next Friday.

---------------

Quick Results
R Truth def. Charlie Haas via pinfall
Kane def. Dolph Ziggler via Count-Out
Edge def. John Morrison via pinfall
The Hart Dynasty def. Finlay and Christian via pinfall
Melina def. Layla via pinfall
Matt Hardy def. CM Punk via pinfall
Rey Mysterio def. Chris Jericho via pinfall to retain Intercontinental Title

---------
NOC-1.jpg

Confirmed Matches for Night of Champions

World Heavyweight Title Extreme Rules Match
CM Punk (c) vs. Jeff Hardy

Diva's Championship Match
Maryse (c) vs. Mickie James

=================================​

I just want to give credit to greenchad1 and JDawgWWE for the graphics I will defanitely rep anyone who gives me a review, and I will try to review there BTB if I get the time.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw Preview

Monday Night Raw will be live from the Santa Anna Star Center in Albequerque, Nex Mexico and we will hear the fallout from last week's Raw when Jack Swagger attacked Triple H and cost him his WWE Title Stretcher match with Randy Orton. Triple H had the match well in hand before Swagger came out and speared the Game. Is the All-American now a part of Legacy, does he have some kind of deal with the WWE Champion Randy Orton? Or does Jack Swagger have a personal problem with Triple H? We will get reactions from Triple H, Jack Swagger, and Randy Orton.

Also General Manager Shane McMahon cannot be happy with how the match last Monday ended considering he booked the match so Legacy couldn't help Randy Orton. Will Shane give us another title match this week? Will we see one at Night of Champions?

Plus Jack Swagger will make his in ring debut on Raw when he goes one-on-one with another one of Raw's newest stars the highflying, Evan "Air" Bourne. Bourne impressed everyone in the past week with his win over Mark Henry on Raw and his win over The Brian Kendrick on WWE Superstars.

Last week Vladimir Kozlov dominated the former United States Champion MVP and after the match he called out the United States Champion Kofi Kingston. This week Kozlov and his new assoicate William Regal will team up to face The United States Champion, Kofi Kingston and MVP. Will MVP be reemed or Kozlov dominate again.

Confirmed Matches

Jack Swagger vs. Evan Bourne

United States Champion Kofi Kingston and MVP vs. Vladimir Kozlov and William Regal​

connorten

Reaction score
Connorten's Smackdown! Review:

Promos: The opening promo was solid! You had two rivalries included in one and you had Punk kinda fading away from his heel side to help Jeff battle his brother with words. The interview with Hart Dynasty is interesting to say the least. A rivalry between Cryme Tyme and Hart Dynasty will be pretty interesting and I hope it lasts a while. Two talented young teams looking for the same tag belts... you do the math. Ziggler and Kane!? This is the oddest pairing I have ever seen in the WWE lmao. I can't wait to see what you do and see who Rey gets to help him in this rivalry. Fingers crossed for an Undertaker return!? Edge and Jericho was a good interview, fairly in character for both of them. Edge and Morrison promo was good and I can see a possible tag team rivalry with them happening. Christian and Finlay promowas good and maybe a Christian/John Morrison versus the Unified tag team champs? You can tell Christian and Finlay won't get along which makes it good hype for a Hart Dynasty victory. Nice promo between Long and Hardy. Matt shouldn't be put in a match and Long gave good evidence backing it up, but Matt pushed hard like he normally would. Good diva's promo with lots of hype to next week's Women's Championship match and I liked Melina pushing other women who are better and not just herself. Typical interview with CM Punk nothing special that I can see. I see lots of hype for Christian I am hoping that Christian goes after Rey and the IC Title that would be a good rivalry to watch. Solid interview though and right ot the point. Good promo before the Main Event I liked it and both men showing how different they truly are and sets up for a great match!

Matches: R-Truth versus Hass was a good opening match. Lots of action from highflying to just some quick ground moves. Kane versus Ziggler, well not to much to say about that one. Again a weird tag team, but I see something happening in the future between these two. Edge versus Morrison was solid, but should have been longer. I liked all the action in the match, but I don't like how your matches all end in a surprise and not the two men being worn down. Hart Dynasty versus Finlay and Christian was easily predicted to be a Hart Dynasty win. I didn't like the finish how one of tem was down from a Celtic Cross and somehow got up in a matter of seconds, but still very physical contest, but I liked it good job. Melina versus Layla was weak. If your going to have one women's match make it longer then two minutes they usually last 5-10 minuts. No action and really not much to comment about. Hardy versus Punk was ok, but for sure should have been longer. The guest ref really didn't do much except that exchange of words at the end. Should be an interesting rivalry when it unfolds. Jericho and MYsterio was probably the best match of the night and it still wasn't long enough for Main Event status. Lots of fast paced action which was good kept me wanting to read after some disappointing pre-main event matches.

Overall: The promos were quite good, but the matches have some work to be done. The matches need to be made a little longer, you just have to look at the wrestlers in the match and if they are weak then u make it shot, but long for the stronger and more known wrestlers. Also LOTS of grammar mistakes that should be fixed for the show to make sense! I give this show a 5/10 and hope to see some improvements over the next few weeks.

Also Raw is looking good for this week and I hope to get a review of that in!

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
2envmfo.jpg

July 6th, 2009
Live from the Santa Anna Star Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico

A video package shows highlights from the Main Event from the last Raw, Triple H versus Randy Orton for the WWE Championship in a stretcher match. Spotlighting Jack Swagger attacking Triple H allowing Randy Orton to get the win. Than after the match Swagger along with Orton is shone getting his arm raised by the Legacy.

Raw opening video plays

*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*

Michael Cole: Welcome to Monday Night Raw live on USA and tonight we are live from the Santa Anna Star Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico. And obviously our biggest story tonight is reactions from Randy Orton, Triple H, and Jack Swagger about the main event from last week. As you saw from the video package, Triple H was well on his way to winning the WWE Title away from Randy Orton in a stretcher match until Jack Swagger attacked ‘The Game’ and allowed Randy Orton to get the win and retain the title, after the match Legacy raised both Swagger and Orton’s arms.

Jerry Lawlor: Don’t forget we will see Swagger in the ring for first time on Raw when he faces the highflying Evan ‘Air’ Bourne.

****It’s Time to Play the Game****

(Huge Pop)

Lillian: Ladies and Gentlemen, Triple H!!!

(The Game walks out with a less than pleased look on his face)

Triple H: Last week I had the WWE Title won from Randy Orton in a Stretcher Match where Legacy was banned from coming out.

(The crowd starts chanting Triple H repeatedly)

Triple H: So why do I stand here before you with no WWE Title and obviously not happy. Because of one of Raw’s newest additions attacked me as I had Orton on the stretcher and was carrying him out for the victory. Jack Swagger cost me the WWE Title and I’m not happy about it, but my question is, why? Why Jack Swagger did you do what you did last week on Raw?

****Get Down on Your Knees****
(Jack Swagger comes out to a ton of heat)

Triple H: Alright Swagger, what’s the deal? Why the hell did cost me the WWE Title last week on Raw? Are you a part of Legacy? Do you have some kind of deal with Randy Orton? Is it a problem with me? Tell me because I definitely want answers.

Swagger: If I was a part a Legacy, wouldn’t you be holding the WWE Title over your shoulder?

(Triple H doesn’t look happy at all)

Swagger: Let’s just me and the Legacy have a deal, an alliance of sort. You see being a two time All-American wrestler I obliviously had teammates who did a great job to Oklahoma into the National spotlight where everyone saw me! But know if I went to some middle of no-where college I would’ve never been an All-American, the WWE would’ve never noticed me. You see Triple H I just agreed to side with the winning team, the Randy Orton team.

Triple H: You’re kidding me? I really had high hopes for you when I heard you were coming over to Raw, knowing that you were one of the most talents pure wrestlers to enter this company in longtime, maybe the best since Kurt Angle himself. Than you choice to align yourself with Randy Orton? Calling him the winning team? I think you really need to explain.

Swagger: It’s it simple, he has the belt, he’s basically had it since Backlash, how this that the not the winning team?

Triple H: He cheats to win, eventually Shane and I will find way to make it so he can’t cheat and I will win the belt, he can’t stay in control with cheating forever, do you stand for anything Swagger, anything at all, because anyone who stood for anything would’ve just stayed backstage where they belonged last week.

****Voices****

(Randy Orton comes out to tons of heat and holds up the WWE Title)

Orton: I’m the losing team Triple H? Because I believe last Monday when I carried you out on a stretcher I was the winning team. Same thing at the Bash when I pushed you over the line, I was the winning team.

Triple H: You can’t cheat forever Randy, which by the way leads me to the next topic I wanted to discuss while I’m out here. I’m challenging you to a match, tonight I don’t care what the stipulation is, cage match, another stretcher match, first blood, I don’t care. I want it to me and you for the WWE Title again, tonight.

Orton: Bring it on Triple H, I can beat you, anytime, anywhere I will beat you, any kind of match it doesn’t matter Triple H, you will still lose.

****Here Comes the Money****

(Raw’s GM Shane McMahon comes out to a big pop)

Orton: And if it isn’t Raw’s GM the mighty Shane McMahon, I’m sure he’s here to kiss your ass and give you another title shot tonight Triple H because he’s your brother-in-law and will do whatever you want..

Shane: Orton, I don’t get I book a no DQ stretcher match with special stipulations to prevent you from cheating and you still find a way to piss me off, slamming my ankle under a steel step, messing up all of my title matches, it stops tonight Orton. You will face Triple H again for the WWE Title and now let my think of the most brutal stipulation I can put on this match, hmm….

(The crowd begins to chant Cage Match! Repeatedly)

Shane: You guys want a cage match? I’ll do you one better, tonight Randy Orton will defend his WWE Title against Triple H and it will be, Hell in a Ce….

****My Time is Now****

(The Crowd goes nuts as John Cena stands at the bottom of the ramp)

Cena: You see Shane, I’ve meaning to say this for while now, you see I know Triple H has his problem with the Legacy and Randy Orton witch is fine all, there is no excuse with that Orton did your family Triple H, none at all. But that doesn’t mean you should get all the WWE Title shots. I’ve been busting it for months trying to get a title shot, I haven’t lost a match cleanly since Backlash other than the fatal four way for the title where I wasn’t pinned.

Triple H: Look Cena, I respect your case but last week I got screwed out of the title because of Swagger and Orton….

Cena: You could make the case that I’ve been screwed out of the title because I’ve never gotten a shot, Shane there is a locker room full of guys back there who deserve a shot that aren’t getting one. I’m saying you don’t deserve a shot again, Triple H but I am saying that there are bunch of people who do but aren’t getting one because of Legacy’s crap.

Shane: Look I hear what your saying but, given the past history between Legacy and Triple H I think it needs to be resolved before I start giving out title shots to anyone who gets a winning streak.

Cena: You think Triple H is the only one with a problem with Legacy? They’ve in-directly cost me title shot after title after title shot, everyone in the back has a problem with Legacy it’s not just you guys.

Shane: I see, and I think I have an idea to please all parties, Randy Orton is required to defend his title at Night of Champions, and I may have found a match to that I will be close to and maybe as hard for him to keep his title in. So at Night of Champions Randy Orton will defend the WWE Title against four competitors in a scramble match!

(Big Pop)

Shane: Those four competitors will be decided in qualifying matches, giving everyone backstage who may or may not deserve a shot, a shot. The first two qualifying matches will be tonight, Swagger your match with Evan Bourne now has a sport in the Scramble on the line.

(Swagger smirks, seemingly think he can destroy Bourne)

Shane: And Hunter, your qualifier will be in the main event when you face the World’s Largest Athlete, the Big Show.

(Triple H seems shocked that he has to face Show but than stairs at Orton)

Shane: And don’t feel left out Cena, because I guess if you have a problem with Legacy you will get a shot to get a little revenge as tonight you will face Cody Rhodes in a singles match.

(Cena looks pleased and you can hear him say something like ok)

Michael Cole: Wow, King, just wow what a huge announcement from Raw GM Shane McMahon announcing that at Night of Champions Randy Orton will defend the WWE Title in a scramble match.

Lawlor: Yes and tonight we have the first two qualifying matches, Jack Swagger vs. Evan Bourne and in the main event, Triple H faces the Big Show.

Cole: And don’t forget, John Cena gets a chance to get his hands on the Legacy a little bit when he faces Cody Rhodes.

Lawlor: But coming up next the match I’m looking forward to the most, it’ll be a Diva’s Tag Team match between the Diva’s Champion Maryse and ‘The Glamazon’ Beth Phoenix and the Number One Contender for the Diva’s Title Mickie James and Kelly Kelly.

Cole: Who wouldn’t look forward to four of our Smart, Sexy, and Powerful Diva’s going at it?

Lawlor: No one in there right mind of course…

****Obsession****

Lillian Garcia: This is a Diva’s tag team match is scheduled for one fall currently entering the ring is the team of the number one contender for the Diva’s Title Mickie James and Kelly Kelly!!!

(Big Pop)

****Pourquoi****

Lillian: And one half of their opponents from Quebec, Canada, she is the Diva’s Champion, Maryse!!!!!

Cole: Don’t forget that at Night of Champions, Maryse will defend her Diva’s Title against one of her opponents tonight, Mickie James

mickievsmarsenoc.gif

****Glamazon****

Lillian: And her tag team partner from Buffalo, New York accompanied to the ring by Rosa Mendes, the “Glamazon” Beth Phoenix!!!

**Match 1**

Diva’s Champion Maryse and Beth Phoenix vs. Mickie James and Kelly Kelly

Maryse gets in the ring but when Mickie walks in she immediately tags in Beth, Mickie yells at something at Maryse like “what scared” Beth and Mickie clinch up, Beth throws Mickie across the ring off the ropes and hits a clothesline. Beth picks her up and slaps her across the face. Beth shoots off the ropes and goes for a clothesline, Mickie clothesline her instead than clothesline her a couple times because Beth kept getting back up. Mickie hit another clothesline than covers 1…….2….kick out. Mickie tags in Kelly who goes for a clothesline on Beth but Beth ducks under than hits a face buster on Kelly when he turns around. Beth covers 1…...2……Mickie breaks it up. Beth tags in Maryse who slaps Kelly a couple to times than throws her off the ropes for a clothesline and begins to taunt both Kelly and Mickie. Kelly goes for a schoolboy roll up but Maryse quickly throws her off. Kelly goes off the ropes and goes for a clothesline that misses but because Maryse ducked under and did the splits. Kelly went off the ropes and hits a big knee on the Diva’s Champ. Kelly covers 1….2…. Beth breaks the pin up. Kelly tags in Mickie James who right when that happens Maryse tries to get over to Beth for the tag but Mickie grabs her and hits a German Suplex. Maryse pulls her self up on the ropes and goes for a clothesline on Mickie who stops her and hits a DDT. She covers 1…….2…..Kelly hits a missile drop kick off the top rope to prevent Beth from breaking it up ……..3. Mickie James has pinned the Diva’s Champ for a third time.

Winners: Mickie James and Kelly Kelly via pinfall

Michael Cole: Wow King can you believe this, Mickie James has pinned Maryse for a third time, she’s got a ton of momentum going into Night of Champions.

Lawlor: Wait, Wait, I’m still trying to recover that splits move Maryse did to dodge Kelly’s clothesline earlier.

Cole: I don’t think anyone has got that out of there mind yet, King

Lawlor: Hell, who would want to!!!!

Cole: Someone who has to focus on calling the next match?

Lawlor: How about we keep remembering that nice move by Maryse while we send it backstage to Josh Mathews

(Cut Backstage)

Josh Mathews: My guests joining me at this time, the United States Champion Kofi Kingston and MVP they will face the team of Vladimir Kozlov and William Regal later tonight.

(Kingston is shown holding his belt and MVP looks serious)

Mathews: My first question is for you MVP, last week not only were you defeated by Vladimir Kozlov, you were dominated by Kozlov you didn’t get in a single offense move, how do you plan on tonight being different?

MVP: You see last week I gravely underestimated Vladimir Kozlov and he caught me, big props to him that was great wrestlers will do, tonight, that won’t happen again.

Mathews: Now this question is for both of you, there are lots of rumors floating around about you, MVP asking for a fatal four way match with Kofi, Kozlov and William Regal for the US Title at Night of Champions, is that true?

MVP: No, it’s not true because you see, I’m just helping my pal Kofi here out, Kofi you ever need a tag team partner to deal with these clowns I’ll be there to help you out, but when I heard about the WWE Title Scramble Match at Night of Champions I decided that’s my goal, MVP is going to be a WWE Champion after Night of Champions,…..

(Shelton Benjamin walks into the picture)

Benjamin: MVP? A WWE Champion? Stop trying to make people laugh, you couldn’t even get in a single move on Vladimir Kozlov how do you expect to beat Randy Orton or even win the qualifying match.

MVP: What you think I can’t deal with one bad lost? I dealt with the worst losing streak in WWE history but I battled back, you would know first hand considering I took your United States title. I can bounce back the great ones always bounce back

Benjamin: Too bad your not a great one, unlike myself seeing as I’m the Gold Standard and there Aint Stopping me…..

MVP: Really? You didn’t look so great when John Cena beat you last week, let’s go Kofi we got a match

(They begin to walk out and MVP turns around)

MVP: I deal with you next week.

(Benjamin gets much closer and leans right up in MVP’s face)

Benjamin: I’d like to see you try..

(We now cut back to the arena)

Michael Cole: I think the King as come back to earth and we’re ready for our next match.

****Pain****

Lillian Garcia: This a tag team contest scheduled for one fall entering the ring first at a combined weight of 542 pounds is the team of the Moscow Maller, Vladimir Kozlov and William Regal!!

****S.O.S.****

Lillian: And one half of there opponents, standing six feet tall weighing 218 pounds from Jamaica, he is the United States Champion, Kofi Kingston!!

****I’m Coming****

Lillian: And his tag team partner standing six foot three inches tall weighing 249 pounds from Miami, Florida, MVP!!!!!!!!

(Big Pop from both, more for MVP)

**Match 2**

US Champion Kofi Kingston and MVP vs. William Regal and Vladimir Kozlov

Kozlov and MVP begin in the ring, MVP goes straight for Kozlov landing a series of punches obviously showing no fear of the six foot nine inch, 300 pound giant. Kozlov clinches with MVP and throws him into the turnbuckle. Kozlov lands a couple knees to the ribs of MVP. Kozlov throws MVP to the ground and applies a sleeper hold on MVP, MVP slowly turns and reaches as he grabs the middle rope to get broken free. Kozlov slaps MVP than hits a knee, MVP lands a couple punches than throws Kozlov off the ropes and hits a clothesline. MVP tags in Kofi Kingston who hits a sliding elbow drop on Kozlov, quick cover but Kozlov throws Kingston right off. Kingston goes off the ropes but Kozlov hits a shoulder block. Kozlov hits a couple hard punches than a big knee to Kofi, he brings Kofi over to this corner and tags in William Regal. Regal lands a few nice chops on Kofi than a big knee before applying a headlock. Kofi elbows Regal in the chest a couple of times to get free. Kofi goes off the ropes and as Regal charges off at him Kofi runs up the back of Regal and jumps for a drop kick on Kozlov who is on the apron. Regal comes at Kofi for a clothesline but misses and Kofi throws him over the top rope. Kofi pulls up the ropes and hits an elbow drop on Regal outside the ring. Kofi gives Regal a few shots as the ref begins to count. Kozlov hits a big knee on Kofi than a hard chop right on Kofi’s chest. Kozlov throws Kofi into the steel steps and before him and Regal can pile on MVP comes in there to break up the beatdown with a series of shots for both. The ref is at 7 as MVP slides Kofi under the ropes as Regal gets back in the ring. Regal lands a few more good knees on Kofi than throws him off the ropes for a clothesline than he hits a big knee to the face of the downed Kofi Kingston. 1…….2…..Kofi gets hand under the ropes. Regal hits a big slap, followed up by a knee that drops Kofi, He covers again, 1…….kick out by Kofi, Regal applies a headlock on Kofi but Kofi breaks free and goes off the ropes for a clothesline but Regal catches his arm and turns it around behind his back and twists it around. Kofi breaks free by getting down and hitting a leg kick on William Regal. Kofi grabs Regal and hits a DDT. He covers 1……2……no Regal gets the shoulder up. Kofi takes advantage of the chance to tag in MVP who is fresh and ready to go. MVP gets a school boy roll-up on Regal as he was going to tag in Kozlov 1……..2…Regal slides MVP off. MVP hits a clothesline to Regal, than lands a series of punches a big knee. MVP shoots off the ropes and grabs Regal as he runs by for a Playmaker, he hits it. MVP with the cover 1……….2……. Kozlov grabs MVP throws him into the rail between the turnbuckle in MVP and Kofi’s corner. MVP grabs his shoulder in pain, Kofi tags himself on the other shoulder and goes to the top rope for a spring board to Regal, Kozlov who is still in the ring catches him and hits the Iron Cuirtain, Regal scrambles on top for the cover. 1………….2…………3….

Winners: Vladimir Kozlov and William Regal via pinfall

After the match Kozlov begins to stomp on Kofi and Regal hands Kozlov the United States title and a Steel Chair Kozlov holds the United States title up to a ton of heat than throws down onto Kofi, Regal applies the chair around the United States’ Champions arm, they are about to break his arm when MVP brings a chair of his own to make the save and begins he checks on Kofi.

Michael Cole: Not only did Vladimir Kozlov said he was going to bring his quest for world domination to Raw and he appears to be well on his way with another dominant win this time for him and his associate William Regal. Let’s now send it backstage where Josh Mathews is standing by.

Mathews: My guest joining me at this time, ‘The Game” Triple H.

Triple H: Thanks Josh

(They shake hands)

Mathews: Now Triple H earlier tonight Raw GM Shane McMahon announced a WWE Title Scramble Match at Night of Champions that challengers must qualify for. But it appeared before he did that it looked like he was going to give you a match with Randy Orton for the title tonight and it would be Hell in Cell until John Cena came out and talked Shane into the Scramble, are you mad at John Cena for this?

Triple H: Mad no? Maybe a little disappointed yes, you don’t know how much I would love to throw Randy Orton around that cell and make his life all while taking his WWE Title, but I will get my chance at Night of Champions that is of course after I beat the Big Show tonight.

Mathews: So you have no anger what so ever towards John Cena?

Triple H: Absolutely not he has a point there are a bunch of guys back here who deserves a chance, Cena, Big Show, MVP, Shelton Benjamin guys like that deserve a chance unfournately for Big Show he drew me in the Qualifiers.

Mathews: That leads me to my question how do you plan on stopping the World’s Largest Athlete.

Triple H: Josh it’s simple how I will beat Show? I just will I’ll just go out there do my job than focus on Randy Orton at Night of Champions

(John Cena comes into the picture)

Cena: If I were you I’d worry more about the Big Show tonight than Randy Orton at Night of Champions, for the love of God he’s seven feet tall and 480 pounds and you’re assuming you’ll beat him like he’s Hornswoggle or something, you shouldn’t do that?

Triple H: Look I’m not underestimating him I’m just focused on what I want, the WWE Title…

Cena: Well guess what if you don’t focus on the Big Show than there’s no way you will even get a shot at the WWE Title. Big Show and I may not be the best of friends but I respect his talent and ability and the fact he is almost 500 pounds.

(We now appear in locker room where Jack Swagger is preparing for his match with Evan Bourne as Legacy approaches)

Randy Orton: First off I haven’t properly thank you for you did last week so thanks you very much.

(Orton extends his hand and Swagger shakes it)

Orton: Beyond that the reason I’m here is to tell you how critical it you beat Evan Bourne tonight and get into the Scramble, there is no way Shane will let Ted or Cody get in there and Triple H, John Cena, if by some miracle he makes it MVP, they will be out to get me you see, I need an ally in the there someone who will stand by me in there, If you don’t beat Evan Bourne I know for a fact that I will be alone.

Swagger: Randy, you don’t need to worry about me beating Evan Bourne, he is a like five feet tall, I’m twice his size, I’m way stronger than him, I’m a two time All-American wrestler at Oklahoma. Some one like Evan Bourne really can’t do anything to beat me.

Orton: Ok, you better not let your guard down tonight because that kid can wrestler whether you like it or not, beat him up, break his will and move on to Night of Champions.

Swagger: It won’t be a problem you what the real problem could be John Cena and Triple H, you know if they can’t make it into the scramble they can’t go after you Randy.

Orton: I’m well aware of this and I do have plans to ensure that one if not both of them don’t make it to Night of Champions.

(Swagger smirks and leaves for his match)

Orton: Than you two (he turns to Rhodes and DiBiase) make sure you find away to get those tag titles that you failed to get at the Bash.

Rhodes: Don’t worry Randy, we’ve got in hand.

Orton: Good…

(Orton leaves the room)

Rhodes: I see there are cameras back hear, you see them Ted?

DiBiase: Yep

Rhodes: Good Because I hope Chris Jericho, Edge, and John Cena are all watching because when I’m done destroying John Cena tonight we’re coming for your tag titles, Edge, Jericho. At Night of Champions those belts will be ours.

(Edge walks into the picture)

Edge: I couldn’t help but overhear you two kiddies calling me and Chris out to be honest I think it’s really nice and all that you can talk big in front of a camera, but the real question is do you have the balls to say that to my face.

Rhodes: Of course, at Night of Champions those pretty little belts over your shoulder (he points at Edge’s tag titles) will be over our shoulders, the Legacy were born better than you and we are better than you.

Edge: You’re better than us, huh? You really think that? So how about this, you get a chance to prove your better than us, or, most likely, be embarrassed, you can face this Thursday Night in the Main Event on WWE Superstars you will face myself and Chris Jericho in a non-title match, if you win you’re the number one contenders for the Unified Tag Team Titles at Night of Champion.

DiBiase: Bring it on, Thursday night on Superstars we’re going to destroy both of you, we’re born better and we are better.

Rhodes: Hey Ted after the match maybe Randy can come out and punt both of there heads off.

Edge: You two better shut your mouths because after we beat you on Superstars we will shut them for you.

Rhodes: Ooh, now I’m scared to death, Edge says he’s going to shut my mouth, how can I deal with this, what am I am going to do Edge is threatening me, how will I live with this….

(Edge throws Cody Rhodes at a locker than punches DiBiase as he leaves the room, we now cut back to the announce desk)

Michael Cole: Wow, Edge attacks Legacy after they may have ran their mouths little too much.

Jerry Lawlor: Yeah but can you believe that big main event we have this Thursday on Superstars, The Unified Tag Team Champions vs. Legacy with Legacy gaining a title shot if they win.

****Evan From Heaven****

(Huge Pop)

Cole: Speaking of title shots the winner of this match will receiver a spot in the WWE Championship Scramble at Night of Champions as you can see now entering the ring one of the newest Raw superstars Evan Bourne who had an impressive win over Mark Henry last week on Raw and his win over The Brian Kendrick on WWE Superstars last week, and this week he has a chance to get a WWE Title shot when he faces Jack Swagger.

Lillian: The following match is scheduled for one fall with the winner receiving a spot in the WWE Championship Scramble at Night of Champions entering the ring first from St. Louis, Missouri standing five foot nine, weighing 185 pounds, Evan ‘Air’ Bourne.

****Get Down on your Knees****

Lillian: And his opponent from Perry, Oklahoma standing six feet, six inches tall weighing 263 pounds, he is the ‘All-American” American, Jack Swagger!!

(Heat)

Cole: Here we go King first WWE Title Scramble Qualifier, one of these men will challenge Randy Orton for the WWE Title in the Scramble at Night of Champions.

Lawlor: This should be a great one.

**Match 3**

WWE Championship Scramble Qualifying Match
Jack Swagger vs. Evan Bourne

Swagger immediately clinches up with Bourne than turns him around for a German Suplex. Swagger rolls Evan Bourne into a body scissor and goes for a sleeper hold that Bourne breaks out of with an elbow to the side of Swagger’s head. Bourne shoots off the ropes and hits a big knee to the downed Jack Swagger. Bourne gets on the apron and pulls himself up for an elbow drop on Swagger, Bourne goes a jackknife cover 1………..2….Swagger throws Bourne off than hits a series of clotheslines to the much smaller Bourne. Quick cover by Swagger but Bourne immediately kicks out. Swagger grabs Bourne and puts him in a headlock. Bourne eventually turns out of it than gets an arm lock in on Swagger and begins to twist Swaggers arm around. Bourne lets go of the arm and lands a big head kick. He covers 1….Swagger gets the shoulder up and grabs Bourne by the tights as he reverses for him for his own cover 1………2…..Bourne gets the shoulder up just in time. Swagger goes for a clothesline that Bourne ducks under Swagger comes off the ropes right into an Evan Bourne drop kick. Bourne quickly covers but Swagger gets his shoulder up. Bourne goes off the ropes but Swagger hits a shoulder block that dropped the highflier. Swagger gets another sleeper but Bourne breaks free again and this time shoots off the ropes and goes for a corkscrew but Swagger catches him and slams to the mat. Cover 1……..2……….kick out. Swagger isn’t happy and grabs Bourne’s leg and gets an ankle lock on Bourne. Swagger keeps pulling on Bourne’s leg harder and harder. Bourne looks he might tap but instead grabs Swagger’s leg and gets his own ankle lock. Both pull tighter but neither want to tap. Swagger looks like he is feeling intense pain and he grabs the rope to break up the double submission.

Bourne gets up clearly favoring one leg over the other. Bourne goes off the ropes and goes for a baseball slide on Swagger’s leg but Swagger gets out of the way and Bourne flies out of the ring. Swagger leaves the ring and grabs Bourne to bang his head against the security wall a couple times. Swagger throws Bourne back into the ring and covers 1…….2…kick out, Swagger can’t believe and covers again but only gets a one count. Swagger is mad and slaps Bourne across the face a couple of times than kicks him in the leg that he had in the ankle lock earlier. Bourne limps to the ropes and tries to recover but Swagger kicks the leg and Bourne falls under the rope and grabs his leg as he lays on the ground outside the ring. Swagger gets out of the ring and begins to stomp on Bourne’s injured leg as the ref’s counts get to 4. Bourne is still down at 6 and Swagger begins to taunt him from the ring. Bourne begins to pull himself up at 7 and slides back in at 8. Swagger picks him up and hits a side slam on Bourne. Swagger covers 1…….2…. Bourne gets his shoulder up. Bourne lands a few slaps to the face of Swagger but catches his last one and than turns it into a suplex. Swagger covers Bourne 1……….2 Bourne some how gets the shoulder up Swagger is pissed off and lands a few strikes followed by a few big knees to the ribs. Bourne tries to fight back but is thrown to the ground Swagger goes for a sleeper hold and he holds it for a while but Bourne breaks free with elbows to the ribs of Swagger, Bourne shoots off the ropes and hits a big knee to the face of Jack Swagger, Bourne goes the ropes again and codebreakers Swagger who has just stood up. Swagger is dowm and maybe out, Bourne slowly gets to the top rope obviously in pain from Swagger’s attack on him leg. Bourne goes from the top rop Shooting Star Press, No! Swagger got his knees up and hit the back of Bourne. Swagger grabs Bourne. Gutrench Powerbomb!!! Swagger covers 1……...2……….3. Jack Swagger is going to Night of Champions.

Winner and In the WWE Championship Scramble Match: Jack Swagger via pinfall

Cole: Well there you go, Jack Swagger wins his Raw debut and will get a WWE Title shot in the Scramble match at Night of Champions.

Lawlor: Yes he did but let’s not forget the other Scramble Qualifier that we have in our main event tonight when Triple H faces the World’s Largest Athlete, the Big Show in our main event tonight it should be a great one.

Cole: You got that right King, and don’t forget in our co-main event, John Cena says he has some issues with the Legacy, he can get some of that resolved tonight when he faces Cody Rhodes of Legacy.

(We now cut backstage where William Regal and Vladimir Kozlov are having a conversation outside of Shane McMahon’s office)

Regal: We did it! We got you your match at Night of Champions, the domination quest begins with the United States Title at Night of Champions.

Kozlov: Kofi Kingston, I will warn you now, I’m the very best in the world, a dominate force and thanks to my win over MVP last week and our tag match earlier tonight I am now the number one contender for the United States Title. World Domination is upon us, and begins with you at Night of Champions.

Regal: Yes, there is know way that Jamaican idiot can beat you, he smiles and has his fun but you’re focused and you’re ready to dominate and take that belt.

Kozlov: Of course I will take the belt from Kofi Kingston, he will be dominated just like everyone else.

(We now cut back to the announce table)

Cole: Wow, announcer huge match announced for Night of Champions, Kofi Kingston will be defending the United States title against Vladimir Kozlov.

kofivlad.gif

Lawlor: But from what we’ve seen from Kozlov the last two weeks I don’t know if I was Kofi Kingston if I would want this match, considering that man has promised domination and he is defiantly giving it out. Kofi is in for the fight of his life at Night of Champions.

****La Vittoria e Mia*****

Lillian: This match is scheduled for one fall entering the ring first from Calabria, Italy standing six feet one inch tall weighing 227, Santino Marella!!!!

****Reality****

Lillian: And his opponent from Cleveland, Ohio standing six feet, two inches tall weighing 231 pounds, the Miz!!!!

(Miz has a mic)

Lawlor: You know you’d think after getting hit as hard as Miz did by someone as large as the Big Show as hard as the Miz did, all because of him running his mouth, he would learn to shut it.

Cole: I don’t think the Miz will ever learn to shut his mouth, too be honest.

Miz: Are you kidding me? I ask Raw GM Shane McMahon for a match with John Cena and he gives me this, an Italian birdie!

(Heat)

Miz: For the love of God you pretended that you were a women to win a stupid battle royal, he wore bra around for like two or three months it was so nasty. The Real World only took the birdie for five weeks and Monday Raw kept one of three months, that is honestly sad

Santino: That was my sister, not me….

Miz: It was my sister (mockingly) yeah well than I hate to break it to you but your sister is a man

Samtino: Don’t talk about my beautiful sister like that.

Miz: Shut up Man Whore….

(Santino punches Miz in the face and the bell rings)

**Match 4**

Santino vs. The Miz

Santino continues his beatdown on the Miz with a series of strikes. Santino covers, Miz kicks out right away. Miz lands a couple of slaps to Santino than does an Irish whip and throws Santino over the top rope. Miz stomps on Santino a few times than throws him in the ring and covers 1……2..kick out. Miz puts Santino into a sleeper hold, Santino gets free and throws Miz off the ropes than hits a shoulder block. Santino stomps on the Miz than picks him and throws Miz into the turnbuckle where he hits a clothesline. Santino uses an arm drag to get the Miz to the ground than applies a sleeper hold. Miz breaks free with a knee to the ribs of Santino, Miz throws Santino into the turnbuckle. Than hits a clothesline. Santino falls out of the corner and the Miz grabs him for a DDT cover 1……2..kick out by Santino. Miz is lands a couple of punches than throws a big knee to the ribs, he throws Santino off the ropes than as he Santino comes back Miz hits another big knee to the face of Santino. Miz rolls Santino up into a small package 1………2……. no Santino gets his shoulder up Miz goes for a clothesline but Santino ducks under and than lands a few punches to the face of the Miz.. Santino ducks under a punch for the Miz and hits a German Suplex. Santino lands an elbow drop than covers. 1……..2…….kick out again by the Miz.

The crowd begins to chant Santino repeatedly and Santino bows in the center of the ring, but Miz goes for a school boy. 1……….2…….. no Santino gets out. The Miz isn’t happy as he lands a few angry punches onto Santino. Miz throws Santino between two of the ropes than stomps on him outside the ring. After Santino stands back up Miz slams his head into the announce desk. Miz slides Santino into the ring taunts and him pretending to be Santina Than he covers 1…..2…Santino reverses Miz’ lateral press into his own but Miz gets his shoulder up right away. Miz puts Santino in the a headlock and Santino for a little bit until broke free with an elbow to the rips than Santino shot off the ropes and missed a clothesline, Miz grabs him, REALITY CHECK!!! 1……….2……..3.

Winner: The Miz via pinfall

****Here Comes the Money****

(Shane McMahon comes out to the surprise of the Miz)

Shane: You know what? I’m tired of listening to you talk and you did you have a nice little victory so guess what, I’ll you your match with John Cena next week….

Miz: I knew you’d come around, Cena next week I will show you and the whole world why I am 7-1 against you…

Shane: Wait, Wait, Wait you didn’t let me finish, the stakes are higher this Miz, you see Miz next week when you face John Cena there will be a spot in the WWE Title Scramble Match at Night of Champions on the line.

Miz: Even better, now I get to wreck John Cena’s night and keep him out of Night of Champions…

Cole: Wow, there you go Raw GM Shane McMahon gives the Miz what he wants, a match with John Cena and it will have a spot in the WWE Title Scramble Match on the line.

Lawlor: Yes and don’t forget that Cena will face will Cody Rhodes of Legacy tonight that is coming up next.

Cole: But don’t forget our main event, Triple H vs. the Big Show for a spot in the WWE Championship Scramble Match at Night of Champions.

****A New Day****

Lillian Garcia: This match is scheduled for one fall entering the first from Charlotte, North Carolina standing six feet one inch tall weighing 223 pounds, accompanied to the ring by Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes.

(Rhodes has a mic)

Rhodes: Hey Ted who do you want to hurt more right now, John Cena or Edge?

Ted DiBiase: I’m pretty sure I’d like to hurt both

Rhodes: Funny I was going to say the exact same thing, tonight I will crush John Cena proving that he shouldn’t mess with Legacy, than Thursday Night on Superstars, we will both beat Edge and Chris Jericho and get our rightful title shot at Night of Champions.

****My Time is Now****

Lillian: And his opponent from West Newbury, Massachusetts standing six feet one inch tall weighing 240 pounds, John Cena.

(Cena also has a mic)

Cena: So wait you honestly think, that you, Cody Rhodes will beat me tonight and hurt me? Than you think you think you can hurt Edge and Chris Jericho on Thursday night.

Rhodes: Yep

Cena: I hate to wake you up from this little dream you guys are having but you probably won’t hurt Edge or Chris Jericho on this Thursday Night on WGN American, and there is absolutely no way you will hurt me tonight Cody Rhodes

(The bell rings)

Cole: Here we go, right now it’s John Cena vs. Cody Rhodes, this Thursday on WWE Superstars it will be the Legacy, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes against the Unified Tag Team Champions Edge and Chris Jericho with a title shot on the line

**Match 5**

John Cena vs. Cody Rhodes

Cena lands a few punches on Rhodes followed by a clothesline Rhodes gets up from the clothesline and Cena goes for the FU which Rhodes avoids. Rhodes clotheslines Cena than holds him in a headlock while he’s down. Rhodes yells at Cena to tap, no tapping, Cena gets over to the ropes and gets a rope break. Rhodes goes for a clothesline, but Cena ducks under and throws Rhodes over the top rope. Cena leaves the ring and throws Rhodes up against the security wall and begins to tee off on him. Ted DiBiase stands in front of Cena and blocks him from punching Rhodes. Cena throws DiBiase at the steel steps than throws Rhodes under the ring where he hits an elbow drop. Cena covers 1……2…Rhodes kicks out. Cena goes for a clothesline but Rhodes grabs his leg and rolls him into a small package 1…...2….Cena throws him off. Than hits a couple of clothesline followed by another cover 1…quick kick out. Cena goes for a clothesline and Rhodes reverses it into an attempted Cross Rhodes which Cena reversed into a DDT. Cover………DiBiase is arguing with the ref and he doesn’t see that Cena has the pin, Cena yells at the ref who than comes 1….kick out by Rhodes. Cena tries to pick him up for a FU but Rhodes again breaks free and shoots off the ropes Rhodes clotheslines Cena than headlocks the downed Cena again. Cena gets out and backslides Rhodes 1……..2….. Rhodes gets out. Rhodes goes for a knee to Cena but Cena catches for an FU, Rhodes gets out and gets in position for a Cross Rhodes which he hits, as Rhodes covers the ref doesn’t count because Cena got his hand under the rope. Rhodes is pissed and sets up Cena for another Cross Rhodes but Cena gets out and throws Rhodes over his head than hits an elbow drop. Cena drags Cody into the center of the ring and goes for the STFU but Rhodes manages to get away and puts Cena into a sleeperhold. Cena reaches over desperately for the ropes but can’t reach them he eventually gets a couple of elbows into the ribs of Cody Rhodes to break free. Cena goes off the ropes and grabs Rhodes for the FU, he hits it!!! Cena leans over Cody and gives him a little you can’t see me, Cena goes for the ropes but Ted DiBiase is standing there, Cena gives him a shoulder block but he can’t finish the five knuckle shuffle so he just covers Cody 1…shoulder up. Cody throws a big right at Cena but Cena picks him up for another FU, he hits it, Cena locks in the STFU, Cody fights for a while but taps out in the end.

Winner: John Cena via Submission

After the match Cena celebrates in the ring and goes over to the announce desk where he grabs a mic

Cena: Randy Orton, after I beat the Miz next week, I’m coming for you at Night of Champions.

As Cena puts the mic Ted DiBiase hits from behind with a chair than slams his head in the desk. DiBiase begins to stomp on the downed Cena. DiBiase throws Cena into the steel steps where Cody Rhodes joins the beatdown. They throw Cena into the ring where the stomp on him some more. DiBiase places a chair between the turnbuckles and throws Cena’s head into it. Rhodes pulls the chair and hits Cena with it again.

****Voices****

Randy Orton comes out and orders Legacy to pick up Cena and lay a chair down, Orton hits an RKO with the back of Cena’s head and neck landing square on to the chair. Legacy and Orton take there turns stomping the helpless Cena. Cody Rhodes applies the chair on Cena’s arm so Orton and DiBiase can stomp on it a couple of times, Rhodes gets out of the ring to grab another chair when Triple H comes running threw the crowd with his sledgehammer he hits Rhodes square in the stomach with it than throws him into the steel steps. Orton escapes the ring but DiBiase takes a Sledgehammer shot to the chest than gets pedigreed onto the chair.

Orton in the ramp saying something to Triple H when Shane McMahon runs out with a kindo stick and gives Orton a few a shots with it. Cody Rhodes is carrying DiBiase on his shoulder he throws Shane down the ramp as a beatendown and battered Legacy stands a top the ramp. Shane asks Triple H who is checking on John Cena how he is doing and Triple H says to get a medic. The Medics come out and take Cena away as Legacy watches with glee from a top the ramp.

Shane: You know I just don’t get it Randy, I really don’t you’d think we could threw one show without a beatdown and too be honest I was pissed before but know I’m just plain mad Orton.

(The Crowd starts chanting Shane repeatedly)

Shane: So if any of you come out here during the main event between Triple H and the Big Show, Rhodes, DiBiase you will not face Edge and Chris Jericho Thursday and you will never a tag title shot again and Randy you will have that pretty little WWE Title stripped off your shoulder and handed to the winner of the Triple H-Big Show match. Than I’ll throw all of your asses out on the street because you will all be fired!!!!

Orton: What, you can’t do this we are the best Raw has, you’d be out of your mind….

Shane: I’m the GM I can do whatever I want this is my show and you know what considering I can do what I want, and come to think of it Hunter didn’t you say earlier you would to inflict pain to Randy Orton more than anything.

Triple H: I believe I did.

Shane: Than next week on Raw, regardless of the result of your match with the Big Show tonight, Hunter you will face the WWE Champion Randy Orton in a non-title First Blood match next week on Raw!!!!

(Huge Pop)

(Orton has looks incredibly mad and throws a fit on the ramp)

(Here Comes the Money Blasts as Shane and Triple H shake hands)

Michael Cole: Wow, King can you believe this, after that that sickening attack by ‘The Viper’ Randy Orton on John Cena, Raw GM Shane McMahon laid down the law saying he will fired all of Legacy if they come out during this next match, our main event tonight between Triple H and the Big Show.

Lawlor: And forget he also booked a huge main event for next week, Randy Orton vs. Triple H in a First Blood match.

Cole: But coming up next is our main event with a spot in the WWE Title Scramble between the ‘Game’ Triple H and the World’s Largest Athlete the Big Show.

(Shane McMahon sits at the announce desk next to Jerry Lawlor and Michael Cole)

Lillian Garcia: This match is scheduled for one fall with a spot in the WWE Title Scramble Match at Night of Champions currently standing the ring standing six feet four inches weighing 225 pounds, from Greenwich, Connecticut, Triple H!!!!

(Big Pop)

****It’s a Big Show****

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent from Tampa, Florida standing seven feet tall weighing 485 pounds, ‘The World’s Largest’ Athlete the Big Show!!!

Michael Cole: You’d think in a huge match there would be no questioning either man’s focus but for some reason I’m not sure if Triple H will be focused, earlier John Cena told to focus on Big Show and not on Randy Orton but with his big match with Orton next week do you think it’s possible that Triple H could looking past the Big Show?

Lawlor: I think look past the Big Show would have grave questions because keep in mind that he is facing a man that is seven feet tall and weighs 485 pounds.

Shane: I would hope Triple H is focused on this match right here with the Big Show, but if he isn’t that’s terrible it’s his lost but I think he’ll be focused.

(The Bell rings)

**Main Event**

WWE Championship Scramble Qualifying Match
Triple H vs. The Big Show

Triple H looks like he wasn’t to finish this quickly as he runs straight at Show and lands a couple of punches to the stomach than to the face. Triple H leg kicks Big Show and they are at about the same height. Triple H pulls show down for the Pedigree Show reverses it and picks up Triple H onto his shoulders. Show than turns into a side slam and drops Triple H. Quick Cover but Triple H immediately gets his shoulder up. Show picks up Triple and lands a vicious chop right across the Game’s chest. Show than suplexes Triple H and steps on his back. Show stands up Triple H than hits another big chop. Triple H fights back with a few punches a big knee to the body. Triple H throws Big Show out of the ring. Triple H leaves the ring and goes for a clothesline on Big Show he misses than Big Show spears him and gets back in the ring. The ref’s count is at two and Triple H doesn’t appear to be getting up 3…4…….5………6…….7, Triple H pulls himself up on the security wall 8……..9… Triple H manages to just get back in the ring before 10. Triple H regains his breath but Big Show grabs him and five stars him dead in the center of his back. Show big up Triple H than drops on his knee for a back breaker. Cover 1…….2….kick out. Big Show grabs Triple H by the hair and throws him into the turnbuckle, he hits a few knees that drop Triple H. Show picks up Triple H than gets him in a crossbody position and slams him for there. Cover again 1……2…..Triple H gets the shoulder up again. Big Show goes for the knockout punch but Triple H ducks under it than kicks Show in the chest and gets a headlock Show gets free and throws Triple H off the ropes, he comes back and Big Shows hit him with a shoulder block. Show picks up Triple H again and hits a big chop across the chest of The Game. Show than knees Triple H in the face knocking down the game. Show picks Triple H and for a chokeslam but Triple H grabs his wrist and pulls himself back down the ground than does an arm drag into a headlock on Big Show. Show picks up Triple H to get free than slams him to the mat, Cover 1…….2 Triple H gets the shoulder up. Big Show throws Triple H into the turnbuckle and lands a couple of chops to the chest of Triple H he throws the Game across the ring than hits a Stinger Splash on Triple H who’s in the other turnbuckle. The Game falls to the ground and Big Show walks across his back again. Show lands a few more knees. He separates himself from Triple H than goes for the knockout punch, Triple H just manages to duck under, Triple H grabs Show and hits a monster knee, Show is down where Triple h can grab him, he positions him for the Pedigree!!! He hits it!!! Cover 1……..2………3 Triple H does it Triple H has upset the Big Show

Winner and Advancing to the WWE Title Scramble Match: Triple H via pinfall

(Triple H rolls out of the ring looking in pain and exhausted, Shane McMahon raises Triple H’s arm)

Cole: That is all the time we have this week but should be able to give you a medical update on John Cena later in the week, tune into to WWE Superstars Thursday on WGN, Legacy vs. Edge and Chris Jericho for Unified Tag Team Title Shot, check out Friday Night Smackdown on MyTVNetwork. And comeback here next week for John Cena vs. the Miz in a WWE Championship Scramble Qualifier and Randy Orton vs. Triple H in a First Blood Match. For myself and Jerry ‘the King’ Lawlor, Good night everybody.

-------------

Quick Results

Mickie James and Kelly Kelly def. Maryse and Beth Phoenix
Vladimir Kozlov and William Regal def. Kofi Kingston and MVP
Jack Swagger def. Evan Bourne to get a spot in WWE Title Scramble Match
The Miz def. Santino
John Cena def. Cody Rhodes
Triple H def. Big Show to get a spot in WWE Title Scramble Match

------------

NOC-1.jpg

Confirmed for Night of Champions

WWE Championship Scramble Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Jack Swagger vs. Triple H vs. ?????? vs. ??????

United States Title Match
Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Vladimir Kozlov

Diva’s Title Match

------------

All reviews will be Repped and Reviewed back​

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
WWE Superstars Preview

This week on WWE Superstars we have another big main event, earlier this past week on Raw Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes demanded a tag titles shot, Edge told them if they want it they have to earn it. Now they get it chance to earn it when they face the Unified Tag Team Champions, Edge amd Chris Jericho. If Legacy wins they will be the number one contenders for the Unified Tag Team Titles at Night of Champions.

Than last week on Smackdown Christian was well on his way for getting a win for his team when he and Finlay faced the Hart Dynasty, Christian had Tyson Kidd in postition for the Killswitch but Finlay tagged himself in and later lost them the match. This week on Superstars Christian gets a shot at redemption when he faces Tyson Kidd of the Hart Dynasty in a singles match.

Speaking of the Hart Dynasty Natalya will be in action when she faces Eve.

Confirmed Matches

If Legacy wins, they get a title shot
Unified Tag Team Chmapions Edge and Chris Jericho vs. Legacy

Christian vs. Tyson Kidd

Natalya vs. Eve

All this and more on WWE Superstars

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
untitled-1.jpg

July 9th, 2009
From Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas

Superstars Opening Video Plays

Todd Grisham: Hello everyone welcome to WWE Superstars here on WGN America, I’m Todd Grisham here with my partner Jim Ross and we are with the Friday Night Smackdown crew in Austin, Texas for another great episode of WWE Superstars.

J.R.: Yes we are Todd and can you believe the huge main event we have tonight on Superstars.

Grisham: Yes I can because tonight it will be the Unified Tag Team Champions, Edge and Chris Jericho facing Legacy, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes, if Legacy wins they receive a shot at the Unified Tag Team Titles at Night of Champions.

****Hitman****

Justin Roberts: This is a Divas contest scheduled for one fall entering the ring first accompanied to the ring by David Hart Smith, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Natalya!!!!

Todd Grisham: Our first match of the night tonight on WWE Superstars is a Diva’s match as you can see entering the ring now Natalya will be in this match.

J.R. We haven’t seen much of Natalya in the ring since she was on ECW but now we get to see her in action on WWE Superstars and on Friday Night Smackdown and for those who don’t Natalya was trained at the Legendary Hart Dungeon, she is one of the most talented, and physically strongest WWE Diva’s in the game today. .

Grisham: That she is and if you notice that one third of the Hart Dynasty is missing tonight in action right now, that’s because Tyson Kidd is busy getting ready for his match with Christian later on tonight.

****She Looks so Good****

Justin Roberts: And her opponent from Devner, Colorado, Eve Torres!!!!

**Match 1**

Natalya vs. Eve

Natalya clinches up with Eve and over powers her into the turnbuckle, Natalya hits a knee to the ribs a couple of times. Natalya grabs Eve’s hair and stands on the bottom rope, where she hits a DDT to Eve. Cover 1……2…Eve gets her shoulder up. Natalya lands a big slap to the face. Natalya throws Eve off the ropes but Eve comes at her with a clothesline. Eve goes off the ropes than she hits an elbow drop. Cover 1…...2 Natalya throws Eve to the ground and pulls on Eve’s hair Natalya slams Eve’s face into the mat. Natalya covers 1…..kick out. Natalya lands a series of clotheslines than covers again 1…...2…kick out. Eve ducks under a clothesline than goes for the ropes for a moonsalt. Natalya catches her and slams her to the mat Natalya buts Eve in a choke hold. Eve stands up and breaks free. Eve rolls-up up Natalya into a small package 1……2…. Natalya throws Eve off than hits a clothesline. Natalya grabs Even and throws her into the turnbuckles than hits a stinger splash on Eve. Natalya gets on the second rope and hits a springboard elbow drop to Eve. Natalya goes for a clothesline on Even but Eve ducks under, shoots off the ropes and clotheslines Natalya. Eve gets up to the top rope and hits a missile drop kick to Natalya. Eve gets to the top rope on the other side of the ring that Natalya is one and turns around for a moonsalt, but Natalya gets on the second rope and begins to punch at Eve. Eve turns around and lands a few shots of her own, Natalya grabs her and suplexes her off the top rope. Natalya goes up to the top ropes and hits a frog splash, she hooks both legs. 1……..2……..3…

Winner: Natalya.

Todd Grisham: What win for Natalya proving he is still a viable threat in the women’s division.

J.R.: Yes, she maybe the strongest, most powerful, and most techinal WWE Diva and is a serious threat in WWE Women’s Division and with the Hart Dynasty’s talent in the tag division, and as singles wrestlers, we will get a chance to Tyson Kidd show off his singles skills later when he faces Christian, the Hart Dynasty could prove to be a dominate faction.

Todd Grisham: Now we are about to send it over to the Michael Cole and Jerry ‘The King” Lawlor where will be calling the next match which is from Monday Night Raw, but we will be back for the another Smackdown match between Christian and Tyson Kidd of the Hart Dynasty and we will see two Smackdown stars in our main event, the Unified Tag Team Champions Edge and Chris Jericho face Legacy, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase but since Rhodes and DiBiase are Raw stars and the Unified Tag Team Champs can be on any show it is considered a Raw match. For myself and Jim Ross we will see for Tyson Kidd vs. Christian.

(We now cut to the Raw announcers)

Michael Cole: Thank you I’m joined here by my partner Jerry ‘The King” Lawlor and we are coming off an amazing Raw where we saw the announcement of a WWE Title Scramble Match at Night of Champion, with Triple H and Jack Swagger along with two yet to be detirement competitors challenging Randy Orton and we also saw the Legacy brutally attack John Cena after his match with Cody Rhodes and the question is will Cena be able to make it to match next week with a spotlight in the WWE Title Scramble Match on the line with the Miz.

Lawlor: Yeah next week’s Raw will be huge one but now we have to focus on what’s going on tonight, not all do we have the main event where Legacy will be facing the Unified Tag Team Champions, Edge and Chris Jericho where a win means a title shot for Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase but we also have our next match between “The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry and Chavo Guerrero

Todd Grisham: Yes we do, Chavo had in the past been babied by his aunt Vickie when she was his GM but this is not the case anymore with Shane McMahon now in charge of Raw that definitely not be the case as he drew himself Mark Henry tonight.

Lawlor: Yeah he did facing Mark Henry is a big chance for Chavo to impress Shane and the WWE Universe, he can be beaten we saw Evan Bourne do it last week on Raw, but it also and can be very, very bad for your health.

****Chavitto Ardlente****

Lillian Garcia: This match is scheduled for one fall entering the ring El Paso, Texas standing, five feet nine inches tall weighing 215 pound, Chavo Guerrero!!!!

****Somebody’s Gonna Get It****

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent from Silsbee, Texas standing six feet one inch tall weighing 392 pounds, ‘The World’s Strongest Man’ Mark Henry!!!

Michael Cole: We are in Texas and as different as these two men look, they do have one thing in common they are both Texans.

**Match 2**

Chavo Guerrero vs. Mark Henry

Henry and Chavo circle each other for a little bit, Henry tries to clinch up but Chavo ducks under and hits a leg kick to Henry. Henry comes down a little big after the kick and eats a few jabs from Chavo. Chavo goes off the ropes for clothesline but Henry grabs him arm and begins to twist it around. Henry five stars Chavo in the back and covers 1……2..shoulder gets up. Henry picks up Chavo and throws him off the ropes so Chavo can come back into a shoulder block. Henry stomps on Chavo a few couple times but Chavo rolls up of the ring to catch his breath. Henry slides under the bottom rope and clotheslines Chavo than throws him back in the ring. Henry misses a clothesline and Chavo grabs the ropes and hits a moonsalt but Henry catches him in position for the World’s Strongest Slam but Chavo reserves it into a small package 1……2……Henry throws him off. Chavo hits a few punches to the face of Mark Henry. Chavo shoots off the ropes and goes for a tornado DDT but Henry throws him to the mat and begins to stomp on Chavo. Henry covers but Chavo immediately kicks out. Henry puts Chavo in head lock but Chavo breaks free and goes for a kick to the thigh but Henry catches it and lands a vicious elbow to thigh of Chavo, Henry shoots off the ropes and hits a clothesline followed by a shoulder block after he shoots off again. Henry covers but Chavo quickly kicks out. Henry tries to clothesline Chavo over the rope but Chavo gets away and goes for a school boy roll-up on Henry. 1……2….Henry gets his Chavo off him. Chavo shoots off the ropes and hits a drop kick to the chest of Mark Henry. Chavo gets on the top rope and hits a frog splash, leg hooked. 1…….2……Henry kicks out.. Chavo can’t believe it hits an elbow drop onto Henry. Henry grabs Chavo’s arm as he tries to stand-up, Henry picks him up for a side slam. Henry covers 1…….2….Chavo kicks out. Henry can’t believe it, Chavo lands a few jabs to the face. Chavo goes off the ropes and slides into Henry’s legs. Chavo goes for a drop kick which he hits. Chavo has momentum he gets up to the top rope, Frog Splash, no Henry stands up and catches Chavo, The World’s Strongest Slam from the World’s Strongest Man!!!!!!! Cover 1………..2……….3.

Winner: Mark Henry

Michael Cole: What a win for Mark Henry, Chavo put a good fight but in the end it was the World’s Strongest coming out on top. Let’s send it back over to Smackdown where they will be calling a big match coming up next featuring Christian and Tyson Kidd.

Jerry Lawlor: But don’t forget will be back for the main event between the Unified Tag Team Champions Edge and Chris Jericho and Legacy, if Legacy wins they get a title shot, until then, see you later.

(We cut to Smackdown announcers)

Todd Grisham: Thanks guys, but coming up next week have a big match involving Christian and Tyson Kidd of the Hart Dynasty. But we’ve just received that if this won’t be the only time we see Christian in a big match this week He will be competing in the huge main event this week on Smackdown. It will be a six man tag match between, the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Title Jeff Hardy who will be teaming with the Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio and Christian.

J.R.: Yes but they have a tough test on their hands, when they will face the Unified Tag Team Champions, Edge and Chris Jericho, along with Dolph Ziggler who along with Kane attacked Rey Mysterio after his match with Chris Jericho last week.

Grisham: Yes that match will be absolutely fantastic, but let’s move onto to our huge match tonight from Smackdown, Christian taking on Tyson Kidd of the Hart Dynasty.

****Hitman****

(Heat)

Justin Roberts: This match is scheduled for one fall entering the ring first from Calgary, Alberta, Canada standing five feet, nine inches tall, weighing 195 pounds, accompanied to the ring by David Hart Smith, representing the Hart Dynasty.

****Just Close Your Eyes****

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Toronto, Canada, Christian!!!

(Pop)

**Match 3**

Christian vs. Tyson Kidd

Kidd and Christian and clinch up, Kidd uses a judo throw to get Christian to the mat than puts him in a headlock on the ground. Christian eventually rolls out of it but Kidd keeps a hold of Christian and slams him to the mat. Tyson gets mount and begins to tee off on Christian. The ref makes Kidd get off and Kidd covers but Christian immediately kicks out. Christian begins to get in his own offense with a few big slaps right across the face of Tyson Kidd. Christian goes off the ropes but walks into a Tyson Kidd Irish whip. Christian goes over the top rope. Kidd runs through the ropes for a suicide dive but Christian gets out of the way. Christian throws Kidd up against the security wall and begins to tee off on Kidd. DH Smith saves Kidd by throwing a big right hand to Christian while Natalya distracts the ref. Christian manages to get Smith out the way with an Irish whip after they traded a few blows, Smith was thrown up against the wall but Kidd clubbed Christian from behind than rolled him into the ring. Cover 1…….kick out. Kidd puts Christian in a head lock Christian gets free by grabbing a hold of the bottom rope Kidd lands a few slaps to the face of Christian but Christian fights back with a few slaps of his own. Christian throws Kidd into the turnbuckle and than lands a big clothesline. Christian gets up to the top rope and hits a frog splash to Tyson Kidd, leg hooked 1……….2….. no ,Kidd kicks out. Christian stands Kidd up and lands a big slap to the face. He shoots off the ropes but Kidd catches him and hits a belly-to-belly suplex. Kidd locks in another head lock while to Christian who is down on the mat. Christian breaks free but Kidd turns it right into an abdominal strain. Kidd yells at Christian to tap out, Christian reverses out of it and looks for a second like he could get the Killswitch but Kidd breaks free. Kidd misses a clothesline to the former ECW Champion and Christian throws Kidd over the top which he was about to fall over. Christian goes over the top ropes and hits a flying crossbody to Tyson Kidd. Christian sees DH Smith coming over so he grab’s Kidd by the tights and throws him in the stomach of his Hart Dynasty partner DH Smith. Christian uses the steel steps as a ramp and jumps off them for an elbow drop that hits Kidd right into the gut of Smith, Christian is going after the whole Hart Dynasty. The count is at six as Christian gets back into the ring. 7……….8………9, Kidd scrambles back into the ring.

Christian goes for a clothesline on Kidd but Kidd ducks under and Christian goes over the top rope but grabs the ropes and stays on the apron. Kidd goes for a clothesline but Christian ducks down out of the way and kicks Kidd in the face. Christian pulls up on the rope and grabs Kidd by the way and rolls him up 1………2……Kidd throws Christian off. Christian goes off the ropes and tries for a moonsalt but misses, Kidd grabs Christian and throws him into the turn buckles, Kidd hits a big running knee than goes back to the abdominal stretch he had earlier. This time Kidd begins to land a series of elbows to the ribs of Christian. Christian is in obvious pain and Kidd pulls the hold tighter and tighter than lands a few more elbows. Christian begins to move towards the ropes, Christian exstends his arm to grab the ropes but Kidd releases the hold and goes for a school-boy. 1……..2….Christian reverses it into a small package. 1……2……Kidd reverses it into a jackknife cover but Christian quickly kicks out. Kidd goes for a clothesline but misses, Christian slaps him across the face, than hits a big knee to the face of Tyson. Christian hits a leg kick than goes off the ropes and hits an arm drag on Kidd, which he turns into a headlock. Kidd reaches for the ropes but Christian turns him and Kidd’s head is now facing the center of the ring, Christian drops down and locks in a body scissor. Kidd appears to be considering tapping but than gives Christian a few elbows to the side of the head so Christian releases the hold and Kidd breaks free and they both stand back up.

Both men appear to be tired as they clinch up. Christian drives Kidd into the corner and goes looks he’s setting up for a bulldog as he gets a headlock in on Kidd. Tyson prevents though with a few knees to Christian’s already worn down ribs. Kidd hits a belly-to-belly on Christian than elbows the ribs from onto of him, the ref makes Kidd stop so Kidd covers 1……..2….kick out by Christian, Christian goes for a clothesline but misses, Kidd turns around and Christian hits a drop kick. Christian goes to the top turnbuckle, Frogsplash!! No Kidd got his knees up and they land right into the damaged ribs of Christian. Christian rolls out of the ring but Kidd throws him right back in and applies another abdominal stretch with more elbows to the ribs. Christian grabs the ropeos to get but Kidd hits a German suplex than elbows Christian’s ribs a few more times. Christian gets up with Kidd still attached to his waist, Christian spins around and grabs a hold of Kidd’s next and hits a t-bone suplex which he brides 1…….2.. Kidd gets away and stands up quickly than hits a big running knee before the worn down Christian can stand up. Cover by Kidd 1……..2………..No somehow Christian kicks out. Kidd can’t believe and begins to stomp on Christian, he rolls Christian into the center of the ring and picks him up for what looks to be another abdominal strain, No!! Christian turns it around and gets him in position for the Killswitch, he hits. Cover 1………….2………3 Christian survives and wins.

Winner: Christian

(The Hart Dynasty surronds Christian as he stands in the ring and celebrates while holding his ribs)

Kidd locks in the abdominal strain again, but Christian comes running out with a chair that drives the Harts away who at this point had Kidd in the strain and were now punching him in the stomach. Finlay points at both members of the Hart Dynasty with the chair, Christian offers Finlay a handshake but instead, Finlay hits Christian over the head with the steel chair!!!!

Todd Grisham: I don’t know what just happened other than Christian beat Tyson Kidd and Finlay appeared save Christian from an attack from the Hart Dynasty but instead hit him with a chair.

J.R. I’m sure we’ll get reaction from both of these men on Smackdown and don’t forget our huge six man tag match main, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, and Christian vs. Edge, Chris Jericho, and Dolph Ziggler.

Todd Grisham: It should be great, until then, I’m Todd Grisham and for my partner Jim Ross, good night everybody, enjoy the main event. Now let’s send it back to Michael Cole and Jerry ‘The King’ Lawlor.

(We cut to the Raw announcers)

Michael Cole: Thank you Todd, I’m back with my partner Jerry ‘The King’ Lawlor.

Lawlor: Good to be back Mike.

Cole: Now obviously we have to talk about our huge main event tonight between Legacy and the Unified Tag Team Champions, Edge and Chris Jericho but first King tell the viewers what to expect from our huge Raw coming up this week.

Lawlor: We will be live from the U.S. Cellular, Arena in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We have a huge main event, as punishment for his attack on John Cena last week Raw GM Shane McMahon has booked the WWE Champion Randy Orton in a non-title, First Blood Match against Triple H who wants nothing more than to hurt Randy Orton.

Cole: Also don’t forget John Cena will go one-on-one with the Miz for a spot in the WWE Championship Scramble Match at Night of Champions.

Lawlor: That is if Cena can wrestler this week, after that brutal attack my Legacy last week, who knows.

Cole: Now’s let’s send it backstage where Josh Mathews is standing by with Legacy.

(We cut backstage where Josh Mathews is backstage with Legacy)

Josh Mathews: My guests joining me at this time, Cody Rhodes and DiBiase

(Legacy is shown standing next to Josh Mathews)

Mathews: Guys, earlier this week on Raw, Cody you said you would destroy John Cena and than you would dominate Edge and Chris Jericho tonight, Cena beat you on Raw, Cody….

Rhodes: Mathews, shut up! John Cena may have gotten lucky in the match but guess who got the last laugh, Legacy, myself, Ted DiBiase, and our leader the WWE Champion Randy Orton, we promised to hurt John Cena and we definitely did that And tonight we will Edge and Chris Jericho, just like we promised.

Mathews: Don’t you think it’s possible that Edge and Jericho are expecting you do something underhanded…

Ted DiBiase: It’s strategic Josh, not underhanded, you see Edge and Chris Jericho may be underhanded, egomaniacal, and just plain assholes but they weren’t born better like us, greatness is our DNA and Edge and Chris Jericho can’t deny that nor can they beat us.

Mathews: But you haven’t really faced anyone who’s as good of a single’s wrestler as either of these two and teamed up well they could be……

Rhodes: Josh, did you see what we did to John Cena last week on Raw?

Mathews: Well, I…

Rhodes: I said did you see it!!!

Mathews: Yes…

Rhodes: He can’t even wrestler next week, there’s no way he’ll even get out of his hospital bed, us and Randy have eliminated him from the title picture all together there is no way he’ll be able to face the Miz this week, making it a forfeit, after tonight Chris Jericho and Edge will be able to talk to John Cena from their hospital beds because when we’re down tonight they won’t even make to Night of Champions to defend their titles against us.

(Legacy leaves and they cut back to the desk)

****Metallingus****

Lillian Garcia: This tag team contest is a schedule for one fall and it’s a non-title match, entering the ring first from Toronto, Canada standing six feet, five inches tall weighing 250 pounds, he is one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, the Rated R Superstar, Edge!!!!!

****Breaking Down the Walls****

Lillian: And his tag team partner from Manhasset, New York standing six feet one inch tall weighing 226 pounds, he is the other half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, Chris Jericho!!!

****A New Day****

Lillian: And there opponents, weighing a combined 458 pounds, the team of Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase, Legacy!!!!!

Michael Cole: Here we go, The Unified Tag Team Champions Edge and Chris Jericho vs. Legacy, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase a win means a title shot for Legacy.

**Main Evnet**

Non-Title

If Legacy wins they get a title shot
Unified Tag Team Champions Edge and Chris Jericho vs. Legacy

Jericho and Rhodes begin the ring, they clinch up earlier and Rhodes hits a big elbow the leg of Chris Jericho. Jericho reverses grabs a hold of Cody’s leg from the clinch and throws him to the ground so he can try to lock in the Walls of Jericho but Rhodes kicked Jericho off him to get free. Rhodes stands up Jericho whips him off the ropes and into a shoulder block. Quick cover by Jericho but Rhodes immediately kicks out. Jericho picks up Rhodes and slaps him across the face a couple of times. Jericho lands a big kick than an uppercut that rocks Cody, Jericho drags Cody over his corner and tags in Edge. Edge begins to tee off Rhodes in his own corner, at some point he yelled, I thought you were going to hurt me, Cody lunges at Edge for a clothesline but missed. Edge grabs Cody and hits a side slam. Cover 1…….2….kick out. Rhodes is getting tired but lands a few punches to Edge who battled back with a few shots of his own. Edge uses an Irish whip to throw Cody into the turnbuckles, Edge runs in for a clothesline but Rhodes ducks out the way and scrambles to his corner where he tags in DiBiase. DiBiase hits a series of clothesline to Edge and gets quick cover Edge immediately got out. Edge and DiBiase exchange blows in the center of the ring, Ted DiBiase twisted Edge’s arm around than brought him over to his own corner so Cody hits a big elbow right in the center of it. Edge appears to be in serious pain from his arm when DiBiase throws him to the mat and locks in a sleeper hold. Edge breaks free by running off the ropes and nailing DiBiase’s head down for a bulldog, cover by Edge 1……no. Edge tags in Chris Jericho just says DiBiase tagged in Cody Rhodes.

Jericho hits a series of clothesline than tries to lock in the walls of Jericho. Rhodes again breaks free but Jericho grabs Rhodes down for an inside cradle. 1……….2.. Rhodes throws Jericho off than goes for a clothesline but Jericho rolls him up for a school boy 1…….2…kick out. Rhodes begins to land a few shot to Chris Jericho. Rhodes shoots off the ropes and clothesline Jericho. Rhodes throws Jericho into the corner than lands a running knee. Rhodes tags in DiBiase, DiBiase throws Jericho the ground and hits a knee to the back of Chris Jericho. DiBiase covers 1……..2…kick out. Jericho gets a few punches in than runs to take in Edge, DiBiase goes for German suplex but Jericho goes grabs DiBiase’s wrist and spins it around into an arm twist. Jericho hits a big elbow to the back of DiBiase than tags in Edge. Edge goes for a spear, but Ted DiBiase hooks his arm and gets an arm drag to the Unified Tag Team Champion, Ted DiBiase hits a clothesline than covers but Edge quickly kicks out. Edge and DiBiase trade some punches but the tides turn in favor of Legacy when DiBiase hit’s a low knee (if you know what I mean). DiBiase shoots off the ropes and hits Dream Street!!!! Covers 1………2……Jericho breaks up the pin. DiBiase argues with the ref about Jericho being in the ring, he tags in Cody Rhodes. Rhodes runs begin to tee off an Edge and taunts starts to taunt who is still recovering from Dream Street. Edge slaps Rhodes while he’s taunting him. Edge lands a few punches and drops Rhodes. Edge goes up to the middle rope and hits an elbow drop. Cover 1…….2….no kick out. Edge begins to stomp on Rhodes and hits a big knee as he stands up. Edge throws him into the center of the ring and hits a backbreaker . Edge covers 1………2…..DiBiase breaks up the pin. Edge throws up Rhodes into the corner and runs into his ribs. Edge positions Rhodes on the top rope and sets him up for the Edgesacution, but DiBiase runs into the ring and throws Edge off the turnbuckle. The ref yells at DiBiase who goes back to their corner, Rhodes hits a frogsplash to Edge and hooks the legs 1………..2…..kick out.

Rhodes tags in Ted DiBiase who charges at Edge but Edge throws him over top rope. DiBiase holds on to the top rope but Edge kicks him out of the ring.. Edge begins to tee off on DiBiase outside the ring, Cody Rhodes runs at Edge to break up the attack from Edge, Edge throws Rhodes up against the security wall. Edge and begins to tee off as the ref counts gets to three. DiBiase punches Edge but Edge Irish whips DiBiase to Jerciho lands a series of shots than rolls DiBiase into the ring. The ref’s count is at seven when he goes to break Rhodes and Edge, while the ref can’t see Jericho illegally code breaks DiBiase!!! Edge gets back in the ring and hits a spear!!!! 1……..2……..Jericho clotheslines Cody Rhodes……….3… No title shot for Legacy

Winner: Edge and Chris Jericho

(Edge and Jericho celebrate with the titles to Legacy’s displeasure)

Michael Cole: That’s is all the time we have so good night American, be sure to Smackdown tomorrow on MyTVNetwork and Raw Monday Night on USA, than come back here next week to see another great episode of WWE Superstars, good night everybody.

---------

Quick Results
Natalya def. Eve
Mark Henry def. Chavo Guerrero
Christian def. Tyson Kidd
Edge and Chris Jericho def. Legacy
-------------

NOC-1.jpg

Confirmed for Night of Champions

WWE Championship Scramble Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Jack Swagger vs. Triple H vs. ?????? vs. ??????

United States Title Match
Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Vladimir Kozlov

Diva’s Title Match

------------

All reviews will be Repped and Reviewed back​

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
WWE Superstars Review:

Natalya vs Eve: A decent match for a woman's match. Glad to see Natalya getting a bit of a singles push. I like the near falls in the match up to at least give it a few false finishes even though it was a very short match.

Henry vs Chavo: Another short match but I think parts of it were very unrealistic. Chavo getting a school boy on Henry doesn't make a whole lot of sense if you think about it. You put over Chavo strong, but I think it would have been a better idea to do that with someone more of Chavo's size instead of that monster Henry. At least Henry went over in the end.

Christian vs. Kidd: A very well paced match and had believable transitions and near falls. Kidd was utilized very well and had that kind of Main event player shove in this match I liked it a lot to get the Dynasty up the rankings. The ending had a major typo that made me reread it over about 4 times. You had Kidd put Christian in the Abdominal Strain again but than you put Christian runs down to the ring with a chair instead of Finlay. So it is a bit confusing at first. Interesting route you are taking with Finlay though. So looks like Finlay vs Christian for NOC. COuld be good but idk about the chemistry between these two yet. We will see I suppose.

Legacy Promo: I really liked it. Really built Dibiase and Rhodes to be in the main event. And them playing off the attack on Cena was smart but I think they took it a bit too much and made it cheesy with the hospital bed thing. Could have come up with something more creative. but I feel this would really set up a good feud between these two to go to NOC.

Legacy vs Jericho and Edge: Was surprised at the very quick go for the Walls of Jericho. A back and forth kind of match but quite a few typos in this match as well. Should really do a quick over view of your shows for spelling errors or incorrect words before you post it. I am very surprised Jericho is constantly going for the finish. Makes Edge and Jericho seems kinda weak and ready to end it quick. I think the finish was a bit of a swarm of bees. Too much going on at once. Surprised you buried Legacy. They could have had a really good title match with Edge and Jericho but I guess we wills ee what you do about the Tag Match at NOC next week.

Overall: 6.5/10. Spelling errors and wrong words in sentences brought the reading enjoyment down. Especially trying to decipher the end of the Kidd vs Christian match. Surprising booking moves like putting Chavo strong against Henry and burying Legacy against Edge vs Jericho. Hope my comments help.