Flyin'Styles Presents: WWE Rated TV14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Backstory

We pick up the WWE right after a contraversial "The Bash" Pay-Per-View, not was the stuff that happened the right contraversial but some backstage desicion shook-up the WWE.

The Bash Results

Three Stages over Hell Match for WWE Title Match
Randy Orton def. Triple H and retains the title - Orton wins the first fall (regular match) with an RKO, Triple H takes the second (FCA) by pedigring Randy Orton onto a chair. Orton wins the third fall, Triple H was carrying him out on the stretcher but before he could Orton over the line Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibease attacked HHH with chairs and than put him on the stretcher allowing Orton to push him over the line

John Cena def. The Miz - Forces him to tap with the STF

World Heavyweight Title Match
Jeff Hardy def. CM Punk via DQ, Punk retains - Hardy hit Punk in the eye by accident trying to get out of the Go To Sleep Postition, Punk kicked the ref in the face thinking he was Jeff Hardy as the ref was checking on him.

Women's Title Match
Michelle McCool def. Melina to become New Women's Champion - First Ever to hold both Women's and Diva's Titles

Tag Team Titles Triple Threat Match
Edge and Chris Jericho def. The Colons and Legacy - Teddy Long but them in the match, Edge gets the pin by spearing Cody Rhodes

Tommy Dreamer def. Christian, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, and Finlay in ECW Title Scrambe Match to Retain ECW Title - Dreamer pins Henry with 20 seconds left to stay Champ.

Rey Mysterio def. Chris Jericho to become New IC Champion - Mysterio hits the 619 tp get the pin fall as Mysterio celebrates on the ramp Kane hits him over the head with a head a chair than chokeslams Mysterio into the chair.

Dolph Ziggler def. Great Khali in a No DQ Match - Kanne attacked Khali with a chair, Ziggler threw Kane out of the way covered Khali to get the win than Kane attacked Ziggler with the chair.

Backstage News from the Bash

-Vince finally announced the new Raw GM, he decided his son Shane would be taking over for Vickie Guerrero who quit before Extreme Rules. Shane's first offical Raw is on Monday

-The WWE has decided to dispand ECW, certain talents will be kept and going to Raw and Smackdown, everyone else will be released.

Going to Raw
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
Mark Henry
Vladimer Koslov

Going to Smackdown
The Hart Dynasty
Christian
Finlay

- All other ECW talents were released, Tommy Dreamer decided to retire ECW Champion.

- In addition to the ECW dispanding, The Bella's and Matt Hardy were sent to Smackdown while Gail Kim, Alicia Fox, and Shelton Benjamin were sent to Raw.

Champions

WWE Champion
Randy Orton (Since 6/15/09 Defeated Triple H, John Cena, and Big Show for vacant WWE title on Raw)

World Heavyweight Champion
CM Punk (Since 6/7/09 Defeated Jeff Hardy at Extreme Rules)

INTERCONTINENTAL Champion
Rey Mysterio (Since 6/28/09 Defeated Chris Jericho at the Bash)

United States Champion
Kofi Kingston (Since 6/1/09 Defeated MVP on Raw)

Unified Tag Team Champions
Edge and Chris Jericho (Since 6/28/09 Defeated The Colons and Legacy at the Bash)

Diva's Champion
Maryse (Since 12/26/08 Defeated Michelle McCool on Smackdown)

Women's Champion
Michelle McCool (Since 6/28/09 Defeated Melina at the Bash)

Raw Roster
Batista
Big Show
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Cody Rhodes
Evan Bourne
Fuetes
Hornswaggle
Jack Swagger
Jamie Noble
John Cena
Kofi Kingston (United States Champion)
Mark Henry
MVP
Primo
Randy Orton (WWE Champion)
Santino
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
The Brian Kendrick
The Miz
Triple H
William Regal

Alicia Fox
Beth Pheonix
Gail Kim
Jilian
Katie Lee Burchill
Kelly Kelly
Lilian Garcia
Maryse (Diva's Champion)
Mickie James
Rosa Mendes

Tag Teams and Stables
The Colons: Primo and Carlito
Legacy: Randy Orton, Ted DiBease, and Cody Rhodes

Other On-Air Talent
GM: Shane McMahon
TV Announcers: Michael Cole and Jerry Lawlor
Backstage Reporter: Josh Mathews
In-Ring Announcer: Lillian Garcia

Smackdown Roster
Charlie Hass
Chris Jericho (Unfied Tag Team Champion)
Christian
CM Punk (World Heavyweight Champion)
Curt Hawkings
David Hart Smith
Dolph Ziggler
Edge (Unified Tag Teams Champion)
Finaly
Jeff Hardy
Jimmy Wang Yang
John Morrison
JTG
Kane
Kung Fu Naki
Matt Hardy
Mike Knox
R Truth
Rey Mysterio (IC Champion)
Ricky Ortiz
Shad
The Great Khali
Tyson Kidd
The Undertaker
Zack Ryder

Eve
Layla
Maria
Melina
Michelle McCool (Women's Champion)
Natalya
Bri Bella
Nick Bella

Tag Teams and Stables
Chris Jericho and Edge (Unified Tag Teams Champion)
Cryme Time: Shad and JTG
The Hart Dynasty: Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, and Natalya

Other On-Air Talent
GM: Teddy Long
TV Announcers: Todd Grishim and Jim Ross
Backstage Reporter: Matt Striker
In-ring Announcer: Justin Roberts

Under Contract but not assigned to a brand
Katie Lee Burchill
Zack Ryder
Chris Masters​

Pay-Per-View Schedule

Night of Champions
July 26, 2009
Wachovia Center - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

SummerSlam (4 Hours)
August 23, 2009
Staples Center - Los Angeles, California

Breaking Point
September 13, 2009
Bell Center, Montrael, Canada

No Mercy
October 4, 2009
Prudenticial Center, Newark, New Jersery

Bragging Rights
October 25th, 2009
Mellon Arean, Pittsburgh, Pennslyvania

Evil Austin

Looks decent, welcome to the site, welcome to the BTB section... stick around.

Not much to comment on or to judge as it's basically just the current WWE minus ECW, so let's see how this plays out.

Qwake

Pretty straight forward BTB, picking up where the WWE left off. Getting rid of ECW should lighten up the writing schedule, some of the former ECW talent be spread to RAW and SD was good, I liked your decision of putting Christian on Smackdown. Not much else to say about the BTB but I would like to welcome you to the IWF BTB section, stick around and if you have the time check out some of the other BTBs. Goodluck.

connorten

Reaction score
Yeah I see it as a pretty straight foreward with everything like the WWE has done. I would like to see what you do with this so I hope you stick around and show us what you can do. Please check out WWE: We Become One, my first show is posted.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
It looks like your typical run of the mill present day WWE BTB but on this site that has many fictional promotions, it really can work. I think by the way, you presented it in a easy simple manner, that you have some kind of experience at doing these. Good Luck and I hope you can end being a valuable member to the section and the site.

seX-Power

From ECW, it would have been cool if you kept Zack Ryder and Paul Burchill, but it's your BTB I guess. It looks pretty standard as a WWE BTB but all my BTBs were WWE ones and I guess you're comfortable with them like I am. Hopefully your BTB is successful and you become a part of the BTB community, getting actively involved with the section.

DENNIN

Reaction score
Interesting choice to completely eliminate ECW. But I would have kept Zack Ryder also. And Katie Lea could have been great for the divas division.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Raw Preview

The Bash shook up the WWE Universe most notably Monday Night Raw, starting with the announcement that Shane McMahon would be the new GM of Raw. Shane's first night on the job probably will be an easy considering the contraversery surronding the WWE Title Match where Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase cost Triple H the third stage stretcher match. Will Shane book a re-match for tonight's Raw, will there be one at Night of Champions?

Also maybe the biggest shocker of the Bash was Smackdown GM Teddy Long putting Edge and Chris Jericho in the Unified Tag Team Titles match at the Bash making it a Triple Threat match. Edge speared Cody Rhodes to get his team the win, unfournately The former Unified Tag Team Champions Primo and Calito, the Colons. Since the Titles are Unified, even though Edge and Chris Jerichco are Smackdown stars they can defend on any brand, that means the Colons will cash their re-match clause on Raw.

Plus Raw acquired 7 new talents from the former ECW and via trade with Smackdown. 5 of the 7 new talents will be debuting this Monday. Here's the list of new Raw stars. the bolded ones will be action.

New Raw Stars
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
Mark Henry
Vladimer Koslov
Shelton Benjamin
Gail Kim

Alicia Fox​

Qwake

Alright preview, I think you could have went a little more in-depth with it, you could have talked about many more of your superstars and told us what they may be doing on RAW or something, you also could showed us a card of what we may be in store for, then we could have given predictions. I think I read The Colons have their rematch would should be good. RAW picked up some good talent from ECW, I'm suprised Jack Swagger wasn't bolded as most people like and use him. I look forward to seeing what you can do with your first show.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Raw.jpg

Monday June 29, 2009
Live from the HP Pavalion in San Jose

A Video package highlighting the Raw portions of the Bash comes on highlighting the following.

-Edge and Chris Jericho shocking everyone to become Tag Team Champions
-John Cena’s domination of the Miz including forcing him to tap
- Vince McMahon announcing Shane as GM of Raw and the end of ECW
- Orton winning stage one of hell
- Triple H winning the second stage of hell
- Rhodes and DiBiase attack HHH allowing Orton to get the win in the stretcher match

Raw opening video plays

Michael Cole: Hello everyone welcome to Monday Night Raw live on USA, we are live from the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California. I’m Michael Cole and I’m here with my partner Jerry ‘The King†Lawlor.

Lawlor: Thanks Mike, and tonight we’ll get to see all the fall out from the Bash, The Colons will be cashing in their re-match clause and will get a shot to re-claim their belts against the new Unified Tag Team Champions Edge and Chris Jericho, who even they though they are Smackdown wrestlers they can defend the belts on any brand.

Michael Cole: Don’t forget Triple H’s response to almost defeating Randy Orton if it wasn’t Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes, plus it’s our new GM Shane McMahon’s first night on the job.

***Voices***

(Randy Orton walks down the ring with Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase waving his WWE Title belt in the air as he gets in the ring)

Orton: Last night I defeated Triple H once again to prove I’m the best there is in the world. Triple H simply can not defeat me cleanly, see he had to use a sledgehammer at Wrestlemania, ever since he started playing fair he hasn’t stood a chance.

(The crowd begins to chant You Suck! You Suck!)

Orton: You say I suck but I’m better than Triple H, I beat him to become champion at Backlash, I beat him along with John Cena and the Big Show to become Champion at the Three-For-All. I’m the best there is no one can stop me without cheating…

***Here Comes the Money****

(Raw’s new GM Shane McMahon comes out a massive pop)

Shane: Orton I’m denying that you’re the WWE Champion but there’s a big hole in your story that no one can beat you cleanly. You see Orton, last night at The Bash Triple H was about to beat you cleanly in the stretcher match that was the 3rd Stage of Hell. That was until your little posse, Dibiase and Rhodes interfered.

Orton: Stretcher matches are no DQ, They had every right to be out there Shane, you could’ve came and helped your brother in law Triple H but you didn’t Shane, you didn’t and that’s the bottom line. I won fair and square.

Shane: You see I still don’t think everyone is sure you’re so much better than Triple H and when my dad hired me to this job I was told to I thought was the right thing and what I thought was best for the Raw brand. And to be honest I think the best thing for Raw brand right now is too have this settled, so Orton you will face Triple H tonight and your WWE Title will be on the line in another stretcher match!

Orton: Ok, it’s not like I didn’t just beat Triple H in a stretcher match last night it’s pretty dumb idea if you’re trying to give the WWE Title to your brother in law.

Shane: Oh and there’s a catch…

Orton: What’s that? I’m sure it’s something to give Triple H and edge over me.

Shane: Funny you say that because it sort of it, if Ted or Cody come out and get involved in the match tonight you will automatically lose and Triple H will become the WWE Champion.

Orton: You can’t do that, now someone will come out and help Triple H and cost me the match, this isn’t fair Shane you hear me not fair.

Shane: I’ll make sure there is no interference don’t worry about it, you just worry about not getting put on that stretcher tonight, ok.

Orton: Grrrr…..

Michael Cole: Well there you go, you heard here first, Randy Orton vs. Triple H for the WWE Title tonight, in a stretcher match.

Jerry Lawlor: But that isn’t all we have going tonight, also Edge and Chris Jericho will defend their new Unified Tag Team Titles against the men they won them from without pinning at the Bash.

Cole: Yes and five of our seven new talents that Raw acquired from the former ECW and in a trade from Smackdown will be action tonight.

(Evan Bourne’s music is on as we return from commercial)

Cole: Welcome back to the HP Pavalion in San Jose, our first match will be between two the new Raw superstars that were acquired from the old ECW. They’ve been going at it for a few months on ECW and now they will face off right on Raw.

Lillian Garcia: Entering the ring first from St. Louis, Missouri standing five feet inches tall weighing 183 pounds, Evan ‘Air’ Bourne.

(Mark Henry’s music comes on and the crowd gives him a ton of heat)

Lillian Garcia: Now entering the ring from Silsbee, Texas standing six feet, one inch tall weighing 392 pounds, he is the Worlds’ Strongest Man, Mark Henry.

Cole: Here we go King, the highflyer versus the world’s strongest man, can you wait.

Lawlor: No way, Mike lets get it on

**Match 1**

Evan Bourne vs. Mark Henry

Henry overpowers Bourne to begin the match he throws him all around the ring, not letting him mount anything relating to offense. Henry tries to get the pin multiple times but Bourne always got the shoulder up. Bourne turned things around when he got a kick in on Henry’s knee that buckled him, he than did a baseball slide into the knee. Bourne finally got up to the top rope and hit a hurricanrana on Henry. Henry tried to club Bourne, Bourne ducked under and kicked the knee again, he went off the ropes and hit a moonsalt. Henry was down for Bourne to hit the Shooting Star Press. 1……2…..3

Winner: Evan Bourne via pinfall

Cole: What an amazing comeback for Evan Bourne to get the win, now Josh Mathews is back stage with one of Raw’s newest talents ‘The Gold Standerd’ Shelton Benjamin.

(We now appear backstage where Josh Mathews is standing with Shelton Benjamin)

Mathews: Shelton this is your first night on Raw and tonight you’ll make your in ring debut against one of the biggest stars on Raw, John Cena., what are your thoughts on that?

Benjamin: Wait, wait, you just called Cena on of the biggest stars on Raw? I’m going to prove that I’m only the star deserving to be called the biggest or Raw. You see I’m going to become the WWE Champion now that I’m here on Raw, no body can stop me. I’m the Gold Standard.

(John Cena walks into the picture)

Cena: Wait, Wait, Wait, The Gold Standard? When someone says Gold Standard, I think of the best of the best.

Benjamin: I am the best of the best, nobody can st…

Cena: Nobody can stop you yeah I get it, just one thing though, I think the Gold Standard is a World Champion, so that would make Randy Orton and CM Pun are Gold Standards. If you’re the Gold Standard does that mean allow you have to do to become the Gold Standard is lose to the same guy week after week, because if it is Big Show is right on your tail….. Wait never mind he was a former World Champion unlike yourself and he hasn’t lost four Money in the Banks.

Benjamin: Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kick the living shit out of you right now.

Cena: You really think I’m going to listen to some newcomer Chicken Shit brat

(Cena walks away and we go back to the announce table)

Cole: What a heated confrontation between one of the newest Raw stars Shelton Benjamin and John Cena they will face off later tonight.

Lawlor: Yeah Mike don’t forget Edge and Chris Jericho will make their first title defense against the Colons tonight, will the Colons re-capture the gold that they feel they never lost because they weren’t pin or Edge and Chris Jericho successfully defend them for the first time.

Cole: And don’t forget our huge main event thanks to new GM Shane McMahon, Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase cost Triple H the WWE Title by attacking him with chairs allowing Randy Orton to win their 3rd stage of hell stretcher match but tonight Shane booked another stretcher match for the WWE Title and if Legacy comes out during the match Triple H automatically wins and becomes Chmapion.

****S.O.S.****

Lillian Garcia: This is a one fall non-title match, Entering the ring now from Jamaica he is the United States Champion standing six feet tall weighing 218 pounds, Kofi Kingston.

***William Regal’s Music****

Lillian: And his opponent from Blackpool, England standing six feet, two inches tall weighing 245 pounds, William Regal.

**Match 2**

Non-Title
United States Champion Kofi Kingston vs. William Regal

Regal tries to overpower Kofi but Kofi gets away and lands a few kicks. He gets up the top rope but Regal grabs him and suplexes off the bottom ropes. Regal covers, but only gets a two. Regal slaps Kingston across the face and begins to taunt Kofi. He threw Kofi across the ring, Kofi shoot off the ropes and Regal went for a clothesline Kofi ducked under but when he shoot off the other side Regal knocked him down. Regal got Kofi in a headlock and began yelling at him to tap. Kingston broke free by elbowing Regal in the stomach Kofi shot off the ropes and hit a superkick on Regal. He covers 1…..2 kick out. Regal throws Kofi across the ring begins and than catches him for a belly-to-belly suplex. Regal covers but only gets a one. Kofi whips Regal across the ring and he lands in the corner Kofi gets on the second rope and begins to pound Regal. Regal powerbombs, Kofi. He covers, but only gets a one. Regal begins to celebrate in the center of the ring but he turns around and Kofi hits the Trouble in Paradise for a 1…..2….3

Winner: Kofi Kingston via Pinfall

(Kingston celebrates in the ring holding up his belt)

Cole: There you go Kofi Kingston defeats William Regal, coming up next we’ll have a Unified Tag Team Titles Match between Edge and Chris Jericho and the Colons now though Josh Mathews is standing backstage with the new Unified Tag Team Champions Edge and Chris Jericho.

(We flip backstage where Edge and Chris Jericho our standing there holding there belts)

Josh: Edge, Chris Jericho you guys won the Tag Team Titles last night thanks to Teddy Long putting you guys in the Tag Team Titles match. Tonight you defend against the Colons who have a legitimate case that they lost their belts unfairly because neither of them was pinned at The Bash.

Edge: They have no case against, you see I’m the Ultimate Opportunist, I got Teddy Long to give us the opportunity and I took advantage of it, I got Carlito in my corner so I could tag myself in and I could spear Cody Rhodes and get us the belts. If the Colons have a problem with that they need to shut up and just wrestle us tonight like they are.

Jericho: You see, we are the best there is in the this business singles and tag team to prove we will beat the Colons once again tonight and than Friday night on Smackdown I will use my contractually obligated re-match and re-gain my IC Title from Rey Mysterio

Edge: Look tonight isn’t about your IC Title match with Rey Mysterio, it’s about our tag team titles match with the Colons. You better be focused

Jericho: Don’t worry we could be the Colons with our eyes closed.

(We now appear backstage where Legacy is having a team meeting)

DiBiase: Randy, look I don’t want to sound like I don’t trust you because I do but how do you plan on beating Triple H without us coming out there, he was going to win that stretcher match at the Bash if it wasn’t for us.

Randy Orton: Look Ted, I can beat Triple H anytime, any day, any where, don’t worry about me you should worry about finding away to get those tag titles you cost yourself and Cody.

DiBiase: I cost us the titles, how did I cost us the titles, I didn’t even get pinned

Orton: You didn’t give yourself a chance to win either, where you to break up that pin? Huh Ted?

Cody Rhodes: Look guys calm down this isn’t about tag team titles it’s Randy’s stretcher match with Triple H tonight.

Orton: Don’t worry I have a plan to make sure Triple H can’t defeat me, you don’t worry about that you worry about getting those Tag Team Titles Got it! Got it!!

Rhodes: Yes Randy

(Orton storms out)

DiBiase: You know his back-up plan?

Rhodes: No idea

**** To be Cool****

Lillian Garcia: This match is for the Unified Tag Team Titles entering the ring first both of the Caribbean, at a combined weight of 417 pounds they are the former Unified Tag Team Champions cashing in their rematch clause, Primo and Carlito, the Colons.

****You Think You Know Me****

Lillian Garcia: And one half of their opponents, standing six feet five inches tall, weighing 245 pounds from Toronto, Canada. He is one-half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, the Rated R Super Star Edge!!

****Break the Walls****

Lillian Garcia: And his tag team partner standing six feet tall from weighing 226 pounds from Manhasset, New York, he is one of half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, Chris Jericho!

Match 3

Unified Tag Team Titles Match
Edge and Chris Jericho (c) vs. The Colons

Edge and Carlito start out in the ring, Edge controls Carlitom he throws him across the ring and sets up a spear Carlito ducks out of the way and Edge goes out of the ring. Carlito was going to fly over the ropes and attack Edge but Jericho came in and threw him across the ring into the champ’s corner. Edge gets back in the ring and begins to beat up Carlito in the corner he tags in Jericho and he suplexes Carlito across the ring Carlito tries to get over to Primo but Jericho graps him and sets up the Walls of Jericho. Carlito gets away by setting up an inside Carlito on Jericho. Jericho easily escapes. He than suplexes Carlito back into his side of the ring and covers, somehow Carlito kicks out. Jericho throws him into the turn buckle and begins to just tee off on Carlito he positions, Carlito on the top rope than he tags in Edge who it’s the Edgecution. He covers, 1….2…. Primo breaks up the pin. Edge pins to agrue with the ref that Primo was illegal when Carlito sneaks over to his corner and tags in Primo. Edge turns around and Primo jumps off the tope rope and begins to pound Edge from the mount Edge throws him off and Primo goes off the top rope again as Edge gets up and hits a hurricanrana, than he shoots off the ropes and tries to super kick Edge but Edge ducks away and runs to his corner where he tags in Jericho who immeadately hits the codebreaker on Primo, Jericho turns him in to the Walls of Jericho, Carlito gets into the ring to break it up but Edge was waiting the corner and he spears Carlito, Primo can’t take it any longer and he taps.

Winners and Still Unified Tag Team Champions: Edge and Chris Jericho via Submission

Edge and Jericho celebrate in the ring as we now flip into the locker room where Triple H is preparing for his match

(Shane walks in)

Shane: There you go Hunter, I got you in a stretcher match tonight, one on one with Orton in a stetcher match, no Legacy, just you and him.

Triple H: Wait, Wait, did you say no Legacy?

Shane: Yeah no Ted, no Cody just you and Orton

Triple H: Are you kidding me I would’ve gladly taken them out too when they came out, Damn you Shane.

Shane: Damn me? This is my show and I’m doing what’s best for my show and having Orton’s little posse run in on all his title matches isn’t what’s best for Raw. I don’t care if you want to take them out, if you feel like you have to do it on your own time, not mine or wait for me to book you in a match.

Triple H: Whatever, what matters is I will snap Orton’s neck off and make sure he is on that stretcher tonight, this isn’t even about the title anymore, it’s about me killing Randy Orton. Tonight, Orton it may not just be the end of your WWE Title reign but possibly the end of your life!

(We return to the center of the HP Pavalion)

****I’m Coming!****

Lillian Garcia: Entering the ring now from Miami, Florida standing six foot, three inches tall weighing 249 pounds, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP!!

****Vladimir’s Koslov’s Music****

(Everyone is surprised to see the Moscow Marler accompanied to the ring by William Regal)

:Lillian Garcia: And his opponent from Moscow, Russia accompanied to the ring by William Regal, standing six feet, eight inches tall weighing 302 pounds. He is the Moscow Marler, Vladimir Koslov.

Match 4

MVP vs. Vladimir Koslov

Koslov is controlling MVP in the corner and he throws him across the ring into the turnbuckle Koslov begins to knee MVP repeatedly in the ribs. He throws MVP off the ropes and than catches him and throws him over his head. He covers and MVP barely gets the shoulder up. He throws MVP across the ring and shoots off the rope he hits a carbon footprint on MVP. He doesn’t cover and than chokeslams MVP. Koslov covers 1……2……3

Winner: Vladimir Koslov

Koslov grabs a mic and William Regal enters the ring as Koslov applies his knee to MVP’s neck.

Koslov: Back in May when I made the move to ECW, I promised world domination, now ECW is gone but my quest to dominate the WWE and the world isn’t now that I am on Raw. And as you can see by the longest reigning United State’s champion in history being suficated under me I’m succeeding and you see my reign for World Domination begins by conquering the United states and their title. That is why at night of Champion I want a piece of Kofi Kingston where I will take his United States title and begin to control Raw

(The You Suck Chants begin)

Koslov: I don’t care if you like me, I’m the best there is and I will become United States Champion with my new associate, a domination planner of sorts William Regal at my side helping me with my plan I will become champ.

Michael Cole: Wow, King what you do think of Vladimir Koslov’s plan of world domination on Raw and it begins Kofi Kingston’s US Title at Night of Champions?

Lawlor: I think if I was Kofi Kinston I’d be worried, he didn’t even let MVP mount anything relating offense, he is scary good.

****Miz’s Music comes on****

(The crowd gives him a ton of heat and chants you suck before he can even talk)

Miz: Last night something unfortunate happened, John Cena defeated me at The Bash, but you know what, I don’t care I’m still seven and one versus John Cena, so unless he beats six more times I’m still better than him. He is still a market made product of the corporate WWE who can’t wrestle, the fans just need someone to look up to and oh this guy won a belt, let’s look up to him. I’m still better than John Cena.

(Crowd begins to chant, Cena! Cena! Cena!)

****It’s a Big Show****

Jerry Lawlor: The Big Show?

Show: You honestly think you’re seven and one against John Cena, wow, just wow that’s amazing that you actually believe that. Look in the record books, it’s says your 0-2 against John Cena. One win by DQ because I hit Cena with a chair and one win because he made you tap with the STFU at the Bash. Just face John Cena is better than you.

Miz: See it’s funny that you call me out on not beating John Cena, because I’ve done it seven times and what’s your career record against him, like 1-54, with the win because I pushed you over him when he was going to the FU. Huh, Show what do you say to that?

Show: I say you’re a spoiled reality star brat who doesn’t know when to shut his mouth

Miz: Actually I’m the Miz and I’m awesome!!!!!

(Show hits the knockout punch on the Miz and he falls to the ground like a rock)

****My Time is Now****

(John Cena runs in to a massive pop)

Cena: Show, Show, Show, Show….(sigh)….Nice job

(They shake hands and Big Show leaves the ring)

Michael Cole: What a comfrontation we just witnessed, The Miz talked crap about John Cena, Big Show hit the knock out punch on Miz and Cena, shook hands with his nemesis the Big Show

Lawlor: It is that crazy or what? Speaking of Cena, he is the in the ring now for our first of two main events when he faces Shelton Benjamin who is new to Raw coming over via trade from Smackdown and also still to come our main event, a stretcher match for the WWE Championship between Randy Orton and Triple H, if Legacy comes out Triple H automatically becomes Champion.

Lillian Garcia: Currently standing in the ring standing six feet one inch tall, weighing 240 pounds from West Newberry Massachusetts, John Cena!!

****Aint No Stoppin’ Me****

Lillian: And his opponent from Orangeburg, South Carolina standing six feet two inches weighing 248 pounds, ‘The Gold Standard’ Shelton Benjamin.

Match 5

John Cena vs. Shelton Benjamin

Cena immediately lands a few punches on Shelton, he shoots off the ropes and clotheslines Shetlon he shoots off the other rope and go for another clothesline. Shelton ducks under and shoots off the ropes where he clotheslines Cena, Benjamin goes down and gets Cena in a headlock. He holds it for a while until Cena gets out and shoots off the ropes and hits an elbow in the face of Shelton. He tries to get an FU in but Shelton escapes and DDTs Cena. He covers 1…….2.. shoulder gets up. Shelton clichés up with Cena and begins to elbow him in the ribs and in the face. Cena escapes and goes off the ropes followed up by a cross body that knocks down Shelton. Cena covers but only gets a one. As Shelton stands up Cena goes across the ring for a spear, than gets side control and begins to tee off on the face of the Gold Standard. Cena does the You can’t see me and goes off the ropes for the five knuckle shuffle but Shelton is done, he grabs Cena’s leg and gets him in a leg lock. Shelton is pulling it tight and they are dead in the center of the ring so Cena is in deep trouble. Cena gradually escapes than rolls up Shelton with an inside cradle, 1…..2 ..Shelton reverses it and gets the mount where he hooks Cena’s legs 1….2…… Cena throws him off. Cena shoots off for a cross body block he Shelton stands up he hits a big punch to the face of Shelton Benjamin. He goes for a DDT but Shelton reverses it into a suplex than goes off the tope rope and kicks a flying kick as Cena stands up. Cena is laid in the middle of the ring. Benjamin leans over him and does the You can’t see me, he than goes up the top rope and You Can’t See Me’s the crowd.

(The Crowd begins to chant You Suck at Orton level loudness)

Benjamin turns around like he’s going to fly expect Cena grabs him off the top rope! He hits the FU!! Benjamin is down, YOU CANT SEE ME!! Five Knuckle Shuffle by Cena, 1……2…….3

Winner: John Cena via Pinfall

Cena celebrates in the ring to a massive pop

Lawlor: Mike there is a message to be learned from Shelton Benjamin don’t mock talented 5-time world Champions like that of John Cena.

Cole: Very good King, still come tonight is a stretcher match for the WWE Title in our main event when Randy Orton defends against Triple H, if Legacy comes out Triple H automatically becomes Champion.

Lawlor: Yeah coming up next the match I’ve been looking forward to all night, a fatal four way Divas match for the Number Contendership for Maryse’s Diva’s Title at Night of Champion.

****Glamazon****

Lillian Garcia: This match is a Fatal Four Way Diva’s match with the winner becoming the number one contender for Maryse’s Divas Title at Night of Champions. Entering the ring first from Buffalo, New York, she is the Glamazon, Beth Phoenix.

****Obsession****

(Massive Pop)

Lillian Garcia: Now entering the ring from Richmond, Virginia, Mickie James!!!

****Holla****

Lillian Garcia: Now entering the ring from Jacksonville, Florida, Kelly Kelly.

****International Women****

(Massive Pop Again)

Lillian Garcia: Now entering the ring making her Monday Night Raw debut from Tampa, Florida. Gail Kim!!

(Huge Pop)

Michael Cole: Here we go, Smart Sexy Powerful winner gets a shot at Maryse come Night of Champions.

Match 6

Divas Title Number One Contenders Match (Fatal Four Way)
Beth Phoenix vs. Mickie James vs. Kelly Kelly vs. Gail Kim

Beth immediately goes after Mickie for some reason and just starts pounding on her in the corner Kelly saves Mickie by slapping Beth, but Beth overwhelms with her size, Mickie comes in and saves Kelly by rolling up Beth but is quickly thrown off. Beth turns around and Kim goes off the top rope and hits a hurricanrana on Beth she quickly covers but Kelly breaks it up, Kim and Kelly get in a small scrap until Kelly whipped Kim across the ring into a Mick Kick, 1……2… kick out. Kim tries to whip Mickie across the ring but Mickie reversed Kim off the ropes and got clotheslined. Before Mickie could cover Beth came in and through Mickie out of the ring and than covered Gail, 1…..2 Kelly goes off the tope rope, breaks up the pin and got an inside cradle on Beth 1……2…... Gail breaks it up. Gail grabs Kelly and hits a German suplex than throws slides Kelly out of the ring she superkicks Beth than hits a hurricanran, Beth stands up and Gail hits the Flying Dragon, Beth is about to tap when, Mickie James breaks it up. Kim is clearly frustrated and slaps Mickie than goes for a clothesline but Mickie ducks under and grabs Gail for a Implant DDT, He is about to cover than Beth gets up and Mickie hits a huge Mick Kick. Mickie covers Beth…1……..2…….3 Mickie James will face Maryse at Night of Champions.

Winner and the New Number One Contenders: Mickie James

Lawlor: Yeah, Mickie James versus Maryse for the Divas Title at Night of Champions, what could be better why does it have to be almost a month away.

Cole: Yeah, but don’t forget King we have our huge Main Event tonight coming up next, it’ll be a stretcher match for the WWE Title between ‘The Viper’ Randy Orton and ‘The Game’ Triple H in a rematch of their third stage of hell from last night, but now let’s send to Josh who is backstage with the Diva’s Champion Maryse.

Lawlor: Oh boy, Maryse!!!

Josh Mathews: Thanks, Mike I’m standing with the WWE Diva’s Champio…

Maryse: I need no introduction everyone knows who I am, including Mickie James and I just wanted to tell her that at Night of Champions, I will completely destroy her, because to be honest I’m younger, I’m hotter, and I’m way more talented than Mickie James was, is, or will ever be.

Mathews: But Mickie has pinned you twice, since came over to Raw and a lot of people say that you’re scared of….

Maryse: Me scared of Mickie James, are you kidding me? The only things that scare me are some of the guys that hit on me outside of night clubs, than again Mickie James might look like one of them so, you never know maybe I am a wee bit scraed but not because of her wrestling ability.

(We now appear back to the main desk)

Michael Cole: Wow King might big words from the Diva’s Champion Mayrse about her opponent Mickie James at Night of Champions.

Jerry Lawlor: And I do beg to differ about Mickie looking like a creepy guy outside of club, I would definitely disagree with that statement.

Cole: That’s another story for another day but here is a recap of the Three Stages of Hell Match at the Bash between Triple H and Randy Orton.

Video Package Highlights
-Orton wins the regular match with an RKO
- Triple H wins the Falls Count Anywhere match with a pedigree onto a chair
- Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes attack Triple H with chairs as he was carrying Orton out on the stretcher allowing Orton get Triple H on the stretcher and to win the match.

****It’s Time to Play the Game****

(Massive Pop)

Lillian Garcia: This is a stretcher match for the WWE Title entering the ring first, standing six feet, four inches tall weighing 254 pounds, from Greenwich, Connecticut, he is the challenger, Triple H!!!!!

****Voices****

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent from St. Louis, Missouri standing six feet four inches tall weighing 245 pounds. He is the WWE Champion, Randy Orton!!!!

Main Event

Stretcher Match for WWE Title
If Legacy Comes out Triple H Automatically becomes Champ
Randy Orton (c) vs. Triple H

The Game wastes no time and throws Orton into the turnbuckle and stomping on him in the corner he carries him over to the stretcher but Orton gets free than throws the game into the security wall outside the ring. Orton begins to stomp on Triple H. Orton grabs a chair and hits the laid out Game over the head with it. He puts him on the stretcher and begins to carry him out but Triple H gets up and hits Orton with a few punches. Before throwing him at the ring Triple H grabs the chair Orton hit him with and hits him in the side of the head. Orton appears to be bleeding a little Triple H begins to carry him out onto the ramp Orton grabs Triple H’s leg from the stretcher and gets off the stretcher Triple H throws him into the security rail. Triple H grabs his sledgehammer outside the ring Orton runs down the ramp and kicks Triple H in the side of the head than applies a ton of knees and throws him to the ground. He thinks about a punt than grabs Triple H instead and powerbombs him. He brings the stretcher down to top of the ramp and puts Triple H on it he carries him half way up the ramp, Triple H grabs Orton necks from the stretcher and slams him face first on to the ramp. Orton puts Triple H on the stretcher and begins to carry him again the game rolls off and slams Orton to the ground Triple H grabs the sledgehammer and as Orton runs down for an RKO but Triple H hits him in the stomach with a sledgehammer. Than he grabs a chair and hits Orton’s back with it and instead of carrying him to the stretch he lays Orton on the chair and begins to stomp on his head opening up the cut on the side of Orton’s head even more. He than grabs Orton and lays the chair underneath him and sets him up for the Pedigree which he hits onto the chair. Triple H walks up the ramp and grabs the stretcher bringing it down to the WWE Champion. He begins to carry the bloodied lifeless champ up the ramp in total control of the match when…….

Michael Cole: What the hell is this, Jack Swagger?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, the All-American American and newest addition to the Raw roster ran out and speared ‘The Game’ and since he isn’t a part of Legacy Orton can still win the match, Swagger throws Triple H against the side wall and began to hit him with a chair repeatedly. Orton by now had rolled off the stretcher, Triple H had regained life and was brawling with Swagger throwing him to the ground and stomping on him but then Orton was back with an RKO!!!! Orton rolled Triple H on the stretcher and moved him the required seven or so feet to retain his title with the help of one of Raw’s new stars Jack Swagger.

Winner and Still WWE Champion: Randy Orton

(After the match Legacy came out and raised Orton and Swagger’s arms as the Game lays lifeless on the ramp)

Michael Cole: Well I don’t really know what we just saw, other than Jack Swagger who isn’t a part of Legacy just attacked Triple H and allowed Randy Orton win this WWE Title stretcher match, come back to USA next week when Raw will be live from Albuquerque, New Mexico be sure to watch SuperStars on WGN and Smackdown on MyTV and hopefully in the coming weeks we’ll get an explanation, until than Good Night everybody.

------------------

Quick Results
Evan Bourne def. Mark Henry
Kofi Kingston def. William Regal (Non-Title)
Edge and Chris Jericho def. The Colons to retain Unified Tag Titles
Vladimir Koslov def. MVP
John Cena def. Shelton Benjamin
Mickie James def. Gail Kim, Beth Phoenix, and Kelly to become Number Cotender for Diva's Title
Randy Orton def. Triple H in a stretcher match to reatain WWE Title​

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
WWE SuperStars Preview

This week's WWE SuperStars' main event may be the biggest in the show's short history. Jeff Hardy's match with CM Punk ended in contraversery after Punk kicked a ref claiming Jeff Hardy hurt his eye when he escpaed the GTS. Hardy gets a chance at redemdtion when he faces one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, Chris Jericho. Jericho said he wants to prove he deserves to be top contender not Jeff Hardy. They will face off in the main event on Super Stars which will be live from Engery Solutions Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Also Matt Hardy's first offical match as a Smackdown talent since April, he faces Ricky Ortiz.

Plus in the show's opening contest two of Raw's youngest most exciting stars will face off, the highflying Evan 'Air' Bourne will face off The Brian Kendrick.

All this and more on SuperStars​

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
L-33 RAW REVIEW

The Good

I like the use of bold and regular type. Makes it easier to read.

Alright promo with Cena and Shelton but the Chicken Shit line was corny

Colons and Jericho/Edge is by far your best match of the night and you did a good ending with both Edge and Jericho hitting their moves.

I like that you are pushing Kozlov because it's something different but pimping out MVP to take the fall is a bad move. I like the association with Regal but don't understand why you used him earlier too.

A face turn by Show? I like it but I hope it doesn't turn into a feud with Miz. I'm a fan of the Miz but don't think he has what it takes to be a viable challenger to someone like Big Show.

Nice match with Cena picking up the win, was wishing Shelton would pull it out after the comments from Cena earlier setting up a major league feud for Benjamin.

I really like the Swagger interference helping Ortron retain. This would really work if you go with a Swagger/HHH feud then go with Orton and someone else (Cena, BIG SHOW)
Good move to get all the Divas involved with the right one picking up the win.

The Bad

Its kinda hard to keep place in the promos as everybody is the same color and their is much spacing between the lines.

I don't like Bourne going over Henry. But really I think both wrestlers should have wrestled someone on RAW instead of someone that came with them..

I don't like Orton divuligng so early he has a back-up plan. Wouldn't Shane just make sure it didn't work by adding other stipulations?

The Ugly

I think you jump to other things too quickly, I like more of a fade to it instead of the announcing just quickly ending the segment and going to another.

Promos need to be longer especially a promo with Jericho and Edge. You have to give them more than two lines.

Too short of promo with Maryse. It could have been a good one.

Overall

The spacing issues and the coloring of segments threw me off sometimes. You have some original ideas but really the show seemed overall boring to me. Hopefully you will be able to go on and establish your own storylines and ventured offf from carrying on the real-world ones.

6/10 (good for a first show)

seX-Power

seXy RAW Review

Orton promo: Starts off nicely in character but then Shane (ugh) starts off with a botch where you said he was denying that Orton was champ, instead of he was not denying. Orton's line in response to the stretcher match was also off, and you should work on showing sarcasm in writing better. Orton's 'Grrrr' was also really corny and kinda ruined the moment.

Bourne def. Henry: Meh, for a recapped match it was fine and used the big man/little man formula well. It looks like you're not going to push Mark Henry and that's a shame but a Bourne push is just as good so I'm cool with it.

Shelton promo: He's kinda off to start with and his cockiness could have been displayed differently as it's obvious Cena's a top guy on Raw. Cena was really off and I didn't understand what he was saying half the time and also, the chicken shit brat line was out of character by a lot.

Kofi def. Regal: Hopefully you begin to vary the US division as this carries on from what we've seen on Raw for a while. It was a bit longer and therefore a bit better but you could describe your matches better, something a lot of new (and old) writer have to deal with. Having it move after move make the action a lot more rigid and less exciting to read. Nevertheless, this was passable and hopefully Kofi remains a strong champ.

Jericho/Edge promo: Wow, I'm gonna go and say that this was just bad, going on the mic skills of these two guys and the overall promo's potential. There were words left out, bad grammar and spelling errors. I like how you teased tension between the two but it sucks how nothing came of it. A little dissappointed here to be honest.

Legacy promo: Well the overall idea was alright with tension being created between DiBiase/Orton and then Priceless/Orton but again, it was ruined by poor excecution. Fix up your spelling and grammar and you could become a fine writer. I suggest proof reading or doing it on MS Word with spell/grammar check and autocorrect.

Gotta go, might finish this later.

Qwake

Opening Promo: While I do like the point of this promo I don't think you delivered it as well as you could have. There were quite a few errors which you could fix up but also the characters of Orton and McMahon could have been alot better, there were times where you had them right but they continued to slip in and out. Also, at the end where you had "Orton: Grrrr", if you wanted to show that Orton was pissed off or frustrating/angry over Shane making that match you could have just put something like "Orton frowns upon the decision made by Shane McMahon" or something along those lines to get across how pissed off Orton is. Pretty good way to open the show though, makes the readers interested for the Main Event later in the show.

Mark Henry Vs Evan Bourne: Nice quick recap, I think you could have gone a little more in detail but I guess a quick recap is a good one as thats pretty much what recapping is all about. Henry dominated in the beginning before Bourne came back with the typical underdog, Rey Mysterio-like win. Henry losing cleanly to Bourne on his RAW debut is quite bad imo, that would have really hurt Henry's image, makes Bourne look great though.

Benjamin interview: Well, there were a shitload of spelling errors or typos, either way, you should fix those up, read through your show before posting and check for those little things. With these errors it made the interview hard to read at times, I saw your point in this though and it was a good idea to have Benjamin and Cena exchange words before there match later in the show, sadly they were both quite out of character. Promos are hard to do with somebody like Shelton who just plain sucks at doing them but you could have done alot better with Cena, what he said to Benjamin at the end was terrible imo. A good idea to have this segment but again you didn't execute it too well.

Kingston Vs Regal: One thing you need to do is try different word variations, that would really add to your matches. This match was a little longer then the first which was good and you were able to give Kingston the win while still making Regal look good. This match would have been much more exciting then the first as both men got in some good offence, maybe a feud from these two in the future would be good. One thing which was bad was you had Regal celebrate in the ring after only getting a one count which lead to Kofi getting up hitting trouble in paradise for the win, you need to find better ways then that to end your matches tbh, something more realistic.

Edge/Jericho segment: I didn't like this. Edge started alright but didn't really make sense nearing the end, then onto Jericho, he talked about his "IC" title match when you should have said "Intercontinental", I will admit though the last two lines didn't have much wrong with them, that last line by Jericho is something he would probably say but that doesn't make up for the starting of the interview. You really need to think about what you're writing and plan things out a little more.

Legacy promo: I liked this, probably my favourite segment so far, Orton was in pretty good character and Ted played his part well, also makes me a little more interested for the Main Event. I lol'd at Cody saying "Yes Randy", made him really sound like a bitch. Still though this was done quite well.

Tag Title Match: Probably your best match of the show at this point, it was a little better then the last two and was explosive from the get go with Edge going for a spear very early in the match. There were parts in the match where you should have been using commas or fullstops, work on that. Decent match, the ending was good with the Tag Champs retaining after hitting their finishers.

HHH/Shane backstage: I also didn't like this. Shane goes and books Trips a match for the title without Ted or Cody interupting and he gets angry with Shane, wtf. Also, lol at Triple H saying he is going to kill Orton. Segment really didn't do much for me.

Kozlov Vs MVP: WOW! I like you trying to put Kozlov over but did you really have to sacrifice MVPs career in doing so. If you wanted Kozlov to have a quick squash match there are people for that, they're called jobbers. You just destoryed MVP, he didn't get one single bit of offence in which sucks. You really need to think about things before doing them. The after promo was alright, still though, poor MVP.

Miz promo: It started quite well, very Miz-like and when Big Show came out I didn't know what to expect, it actually turned out alright tbh, they each had a few good lines before Show destroyed him. Cena coming out didn't really add much but meh, I guess it gets Big Show back over as a face. I liked this, nice job.

John Cena Vs Shelton Benjamin: Probably the best match of the night or tied with the tag title match. Shelton would have gotten some big heat for what he did but I don't like it how you say "Orton level loudness", it just sounds weird. Still though an alright match, Benjamin did well for himself against a guy like Cena who is one of the higher ups of the company, ending was a good typical Cena ending. Not bad match, I'd like to see more of em.

Women's #1 Contender Match: I liked that Mickie got the win in this but I am not happy that she beat Beth to get the win, if she beat Kelly it would have been much better imo, kinda made Beth look weak. Still a good result, like in real life, Mickie and Maryse are awesome, should make for a good feud and match.

Maryse interview: This was awesome, the spelling errors were at a minimum and Maryse had a feud good lines building her feud with Mickie, one of the feud good incharacter promos imo. Nice job.

Main Event: Match of the night, good length and it had been built up pretty well at the start of the show. Good swerve with Swagger coming out but you made it way to obvious when you said "and since Swagger isn't apart of Legacy Orton can still win the match" lol. Still though, good stuff, makes for an interesting angle to continue on with next week, good way to end your first show too.

Overall: There is alot of room for improvement, once youved typed your show up, check the grammar, there were alot of mistakes, ALOT and once you clear those up the show will already be much better. Then, youve gotta work on your promos, I myself am not too great with promos but try to think of something the guy might say, then follow through the promo by that. Your matches wreen't too bad but you could still work on the grammar with them, also the endings to the matches, the ending to Regal/Kingston's match was bad. There is alot of improving needed, keep writing and the more you do the better and easier it'll be. Don't take anything of what I have said negatively, I'm only trying to help you get better. Work on the basics and you'll get much better over time. Check out other BTBs around the section, they may help you out. Good first show, keep it up.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Thank you all for your reviews and I really appreiacte them I'm just to respond to a few of them.

The Grammer and spelling one, yeah I read through after I posted it and honestly thought my english sucks. I do spell check but Words' spell check doesnt fix grammer errors and I was pretty damn tired when I posted that I so I didn't feel like proof reading, the Superstars I will post later today will be better

Than the Cena line I know it was pretty out of character I just felt the need overpush the point than Cena thinks Shelton is brat.

Putting Koslov over MVP that bad looking back at I thought what the hell was I thinking considering that I do have semi-big plans for MVP coming up soon. At the time I couldn't really think of any face jobblers that I could job, obviously I forgot about Santino, but I wanted to have Koslov make a statement I thought having him go over MVP would do that. Would I do it again, no do I regret it uhhh kind of.

I will work on the length of the promos

Thanks for your comments and crtiisms