Floydy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maxi

Reaction score
Was the Mayweather thing staged or did he do it out of rage?
Just saying as there was security/Shane and just the way he left?
May be a stupid question but can only ask.

CenaMark54

Defintely staged. They did a great job selling everything though and Shane coming out was a nice touch.

LKP

Shane coming out made it more "REAL". Big show would not have gone down to his knees in a real fight. Im dreading this to turn into a fued for wm24.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I think it would be a cool thing to have at WM. Anyway definitely a staged fight. Big Show is like 3 times larger than Mayweather and probably would have destroyed him in a real fight just because of his shear size. I agree though, Shane coming out made it feel more real. I will say though that those punches Big Show took did look real and I'm fairly positive that they were real.

Wrestling Station

yeah his nose his broken, by looking at his nose, it looks broken due to a shift to the bone legament.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I swear to god if Show jobs to this guy, im going to kill myself. The match does look good, but Show had better win it.

JC Punk

Reaction score
A boxing match would be nice but a never seen before 2 v 2 boxing match would be unbelievable! Rey and Floyd vs Shane and Big Show anyone else think that would be awesome?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
^^Uh, no. I think it would be best to do Rey (with Mayweather in his corner) vs. Big Show at Wrestlemania. Unless of course they have a real boxing match (which Big Show was training for while he was off).

LKP

Big show and floyd would suck no matter what match it is. I think i will be getter a beer and some chips when this macth is on.

Airfixx

LT V Bam Bam again? ....No thanks!!!

I thought they got the incident itself over so well though. I watched NWO with a friend that, whilst not a wrestling nut, used to watch back in the day and he was convinced it was for real. Defo looked like he broke Show's nose, but my theory is that Floyd just didn't quite pull his punches as well as intended.

.....Fuck it, if Vince insists on getting Merriwhether (sp?) in the ring then chuck both him AND Rey @ Show and have him crush the pair of them. Surely, whatever kind of confrontation they decide upon, they can't somewhat bury Show upon his PPV re-debut and have Mysterio win???? Rey's due a proper beatdown anyway.... IMO, if it wasn't that they pretty much had to return Show @ NWO if they wanted an inclusion to the WM card to be worthwhile, Rey would have (and IMO should have regardeless) got his his ass handed to him Edge & co. straight after the match? I mean, a mere 48 hours ago Rey had just just squashed Vickie and Edge was pledging to put Rey into a wheelchair, FFS..... Rey's visibly injured and not ONE cheap shot of any kind???

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

big show already vsed akebono, and i dont think it could be any worse then that, so im up for seeing floiyd involved

Hi-Zen

Reaction score
Elijah Burke was an amateur Boxer right do you think they may make Elijah and Flyod fight it out? I would like to see that XD

This Guy

For the record, Big Show told Floyd to really punch him. So those were real punches. Its part of the reason the angle came off so well. Big Show I said a lot time ago is a team player. Always has been, and he proved it again at No Way Out. I could definatly see this Floyd vs. Big Show at Mania being a Boxing Match, and do a ligit boxing match as they aparently have already been checking with the Florida State Athletic Commision and apparently there is next to no red tape for the WWE to go through if they want to have a real boxing match. However it could more likely be a wrestling match as well. I hope its one or the other because if it ends up being boxer vs. wrestler match, I might cry.

CT Styles

I think that could of been one of the worst starts to a promo I have ever seen. The ending was better but the start was crap 'I'm Sorry Floyd' says big show, he's like 3 times his size!!!