Flappy Bird

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Whilst this is true no one did come up with this idea until whoever created this. Thats the same with all ideas no matter how simple. Its simple yes but thats its charm its pick up and play no loading times no long term commitment etc.. Simple games are sometimes the best and who cares if this guy makes cash off it good for him. Wish I could think of something so simple to earn me some cash.
That's exactly why it's an insult to the gaming industry. It takes no real effort or time to make something like this. He did cash in on the idea, I'll say that, but it's one of the many reasons why gaming is dying. Simple games like this personally annoy me for the fact that anyone can do it and get lucky with the promotion of famous/well-known people, especially on Youtube.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I disagree with Nero but still hate this game. The reason why AAA games aren't doing as well recently is because they're becoming yearly installments with little to no improvements. Outside of Nintendo/Valve, the only other company who actually puts effort into their games is Rockstar.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Not going to Deth's black and white look on this.
But,I'm not going with Nero's black and white look on this either.

Sure, not just are there better games on console, but there are plenty of better games on the mobile market where the developers of games should receive downloads and subsequently plaudits, we talk about hard-work in society after all..

Wouldn't say it's an insult to the industry either, if you want to talk insults, lets talk on-disc DLC on consoles. People obviously like it, despite much me, Nero or anyone questions its justification popularity, it's just happened and I praise their intelligence of marketing for putting "birds" in the name of the game.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I played it on my friend's phone and got 23.

Downloading it on my phone now.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Come at me CrayDog
fa90ae19e4be55cf7bf86e2bb39df552.jpg

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Flappy bird is for beginners real men (or women) play iron pants seriously give it a try if you dare

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This game is the bane of my existence. I don't like it, It's not that fun... but dammit, somebody's gotta take out Senhor. Why should it not be me? :tough:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82