Flappy Bird

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
my sister was all about this. she's 12.

:pity:

Reactions: Swift

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Don't exactly own a cellphone but one of my friends is pretty addicted to it and he let me try it out the the other day and it's very meh. My high score is 1, I really didn't care to get past that. I suppose I can understand why people would be addicted to it but personally there are so much better alternatives for gaming on the go (or on the toilet, or wherever you play it).

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
48 but damn you Crayo this game is addictive. Seriously I know theres better in the world but I cant put it down.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
This game is everything wrong with the modern gaming industry.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
It's a game marketed upon tapping a screen to make the target go up and in between pipes. That's an insult to any game developer out there. Also, the fact that he is making money off of this is pathetic, anyone could've come up with this idea. You sucker people into playing your game by having famous youtubers and shit play it. It's disgusting.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It's a game marketed upon tapping a screen to make the target go up and in between pipes. That's an insult to any game developer out there. Also, the fact that he is making money off of this is pathetic, anyone could've come up with this idea. You sucker people into playing your game by having famous youtubers and shit play it. It's disgusting.
Whilst this is true no one did come up with this idea until whoever created this. Thats the same with all ideas no matter how simple. Its simple yes but thats its charm its pick up and play no loading times no long term commitment etc.. Simple games are sometimes the best and who cares if this guy makes cash off it good for him. Wish I could think of something so simple to earn me some cash.