Flamer of Flamers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Ohh Shit.....

*kenfan attempts to say several more words but passes out from the pain of broken bottle glass in the mouth*

several minutes later the ambulance comes in and takes KenFan to the nearby hospital...meaning this Flame-Rumble will have to continue without me...

Reaction score
Im the best flamer on this forum.. flaming just aint flaming without me, life just aint life without me.. Your all my servants im the person that supports your families by feeding them rocks and dirt when i dont have extra food left.. I remember one day you guys were trying to excape from being my slaves but i caught you guys and threatened you that i wont pay your 2 cents salaries that you need for living.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
*rubs weiner on yo forehead and wanks off gently to a christian cage poster*

oh yeahh....whoa..what tha fuck?!.

i must be drunk

drunk with Girl Cum that is...

LadyHotrod

This thread blows so much dick. You want people to flame yet you provide no material, SharkCunt.

Put down that dildo and type up some shit that we can use to get this going. It will be more interesting once you or someone as Blue as you starts typing up some douchebag posts, you useless pile of feces. Go suck something you've never had before; a fucking tit.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Sees KenFan's post.

Stalking Australians? OH SHIT!

*Runs away.

Qwake

This thread blows so much dick. You want people to flame yet you provide no material, SharkCunt.

Put down that dildo and type up some shit that we can use to get this going. It will be more interesting once you or someone as Blue as you starts typing up some douchebag posts, you useless pile of feces. Go suck something you've never had before; a fucking tit.

Go suck something that is little on you and that you suck regularly, A dick!!!
KenFan, get flamming you funny peice of shit, your suposed to be a Flame legend then hurry up and work your magic!!! If anyone else dont like this thread then get fucked by the men down the road, homo's!!!!!!!

:lol: dont take these to heart :shifty:

LadyHotrod

I've have dick every night from a man! Can't say the same about your mom. If it wasn't for her genital herpes, maybe she'd get some dick herself!

Qwake

yeah well it just so happens that you are my mum!!! where all those are so called flamers of IWF...

:lol:

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Ok.. Well I guess I've been wanting to flame so here goes nothing bitches....

SharkBalls....
You are here talking about moms. Well If we start flaming eachother chill out on the mom/fuck jokes because its not fair for me.. I cant say I did your mom because she's a dude now.. Here balls are the size of by fist's while her dick makes mine look small... I'm telling you when she put her pants down I stared at her dick facinated on how huge it was... Like a fucking elephants dude..

Marylin....
Before I begin I must ask.. How is your camel toe doing???
Hope everythings been going smooth.. Because that shits nasty...
Well I just wanted to tell you that I find it disturbing when you finger yourself to my girl friend... Its rude stop it!! No matter how many pictures you send me through email, msg, or myspace its not going to turn me on..
I mean you dont even deserve to have a name of such a beautiful women such as Ms. Monroe...
Shes kick ass, you are no ass...
But dont worry you arent flat... I understand you take pride in your dildo thats stuck up your asshole.. Its like the dick you always wanted, and dont let my harsh words stop you from giving sharkfag's da... I mean mom head...