Flamer of Flamers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This thread is pretty sad.

All of you ...... diaf.

If you don't know what it means, you are Blue.

LadyHotrod

Viva, you pussy assed bitch. Come on over and let your voice be heard you big fucking baby. You cry like a little girl who just had her Barbie doll melted in the microwave over a fucking red rep. Little green and red boxes in a wrestling forum are everything to you. If you had a life, these boxes wouldn't mean anything to you.

Go outside and get some friends. You're pathetic.

The best part is that you said that you'd give me a red rep back but it would be "childish". Oh boo hoo, you're threatening me with a red rep. I'll have to borrow one of your razorblades so I can cut myself now.

:rolleyes:

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Damn I like her^^

Viva who ever the fuck you are get down here, so you can watch me pipe Marilyn- I mean join the flaming!!!!

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I've have dick every night from a man! Can't say the same about your mom. If it wasn't for her genital herpes, maybe she'd get some dick herself!

You're fucking nasty. The sad thing is, is that you're lieng and you only wish you could be a whore with a stanky loose pussy. but no one wants to touch that jungle down there don't they and now you're just pretending.

either that or you're one of those fat bitches who fuck(you wish you could date) crackheads who use you for your car, your money and your giant vagina with a clit bigger then his dinnk

don't ya their hotrod.

LadyHotrod

You're fucking nasty. The sad thing is, is that you're lieng and you only wish you could be a whore with a stanky loose pussy. but no one wants to touch that jungle down there don't they and now you're just pretending.

either that or you're one of those fat bitches who fuck(you wish you could date) crackheads who use you for your car, your money and your giant vagina with a clit bigger then his dinnk

don't ya their hotrod.

Aw man, I was really hoping for some better material from you.

It sucks even more when you can't spell a simple word like "lying" properly. That just takes away from your fake asshole gimmick.

Better luck next time, junior.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Aw man, I was really hoping for some better material from you.

It sucks even more when you can't spell a simple word like "lying" properly. That just takes away from your fake asshole gimmick.

Better luck next time, junior.

I really don't know who's the bigger joke. The fact a Canadian spelt a word wrong, or The 24 year old fat bitch who talks so much shit then when she gets flamed can't even defend herself and goes for the grammar card and says i'm a gimmick (or any card that she thinks makes her look smart, dumbass)

Who the fuck posts with a gimmick? 24 year old fat bitches.

So since I already lied to myself and responded to you contrary to what i said two mins ago, I'm going to further ignore your idiotic posts and simply hope you just go away.

LadyHotrod

I really don't know who's the bigger joke. The fact a Canadian spelt a word wrong, or The 24 year old fat bitch who talks so much shit then when she gets flamed can't even defend herself and goes for the grammar card and says i'm a gimmick (or any card that she thinks makes her look smart, dumbass)

Who the fuck posts with a gimmick? 24 year old fat bitches.

So since I already lied to myself and responded to you contrary to what i said two mins ago, I'm going to further ignore your idiotic posts and simply hope you just go away.

I love it when some dickhead who has a weak gimmick starts with the lame "U R FAT" accusations. It's been proven already that I am far from fat so really, next time, you should probably throw something meaningful at me as opposed to having nothing to burn me with so you start pulling shit out of your ass.

You need a name change. "Asshole" just doesn't cut it. A fucking 4 year old could think of better shit than you.

Reaction score
Everyone bow down to the person that...

- Lets you baith in the puddles in my drive way
- Gives you rocks to cut your self with
- Gives your family shelter
- Gives you 2 cents for being a slave
- Gives you a box to wirte on so it looks like your watching TV
- Lets you breath
- Lets you live
- Gives you a mask to hide your ugly face with