Flair

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Flair's retirement was MASSIVE on a whole different scale to any other in the entire history of wrestling, something we won't see until we see the retirement of Shawn Michaels or Undertaker. To shit all over that a year later by stepping back into the ring is just idiotic. His legacy was already semi-destroyed with his awful matches and mid-card status in the twilight of his career, and was only salvaged by the Retirement angle.

Airfixx

Looks like Flair calling Orton out on this weeks Raw is not gonna happen.... Can't help thinking he's the 5th man for the 'Lakers' team in the MEvent...

....Can you say SHIT?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yeah i think the 5th man is gonna be Flair. I did think maybe Trips but i dont think we will see him to nearer or just before summerslam. So yeah i reackon it will be the nature boy

Airfixx

...Fuckin' terrible. Trashing that E-P-I-C retirement angle for a meaningless clusterfuck tag match.