Flair Is the Greatest of All Time: Who Can Dispute Me and Win

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW4Ever

Reaction score
Flair Is the Greatest of All Time: Who Can Dispute and Win

You're absence sounds FAR more pleasurable.

So you thought I was absent did you? Well your pleasure is over, because one can always change his mind. monkeystyle says says you're an ace poster. I'lll take his word for it but I've seen no sign of it in responses to my posts. Let's see some arguments and some logic and not just one-liners or else I will just continue to claim victory in this Street Fight. I'm not necessarily right and I don't mind losing. Come on and beat the bloody hell out of me. Lol. You're probably all good guys.

Can't you all tell that I'm just playing heel?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It takes you to be capable of thinking logically in order for you to understand logic itself.

And by the way, I find it hilarious that your username is WCW4Ever, when WCW was in fact the very company that attempted to completely bury Ric Flair and made an utter fool of him on a weekly basis. Including fake heart attacks and purposefully jobbing him out everytime they were in the Carolinas.

seX-Power

So you thought I was absent did you? Well your pleasure is over, because one can always change his mind. monkeystyle says says you're an ace poster. I'lll take his word for it but I've seen no sign of it in responses to my posts. Let's see some arguments and some logic and not just one-liners or else I will just continue to claim victory in this Street Fight. I'm not necessarily right and I don't mind losing. Come on and beat the bloody hell out of me. Lol. You're probably all good guys.

Can't you all tell that I'm just playing heel?

NO, I WIN THE STREET FIGHT~!

ps. lol @ editing for typos

WCW4Ever

Reaction score

lol, so you sign up to play heel on a wrestling forum?

Get a life :D

Oh I got a life. My friends are having a howl reading this stuff and watching me, just like Ric Flair did in his prime, torture audiences into hating him and calling him every name in the book. You get an education and learn to post. And btw, I know the story about the NWA and WCW, but it's your cursed WWF/E that buried and destroyed wrestling altogether so that so many think that guys like Hogan, Rock, Austin, and others were great wrestlers. You guys can keep reading this stuff, call me names and me and my friends will keep lapping it up. Do you think this takes up more than a few minutes of my day? Check out my profile and you'll see that you're all way out of my league.

Take that and eat it and choke. And I won't bother editing this so you can read through the typos. One thing I'll credit most of you guys with is that you have fine typing skills. That's something you can always fall back on.

Now get a brain and post something meaningful or I'll continue to claim victory and have more material to entertain audiences with. WOOOOOOOO!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
WCW4Ever was sitting in his dim lighted abode. Crouched above his dorito stained keyboard and moving his mouse over the mountain dew mouse pad frantically clicking upon each new thread in which he opened upon the IWF discussion forums. Licking his lips excitedly as he saw a fresh batch of new replies to his perpetually won Street Fight debate. His mind swelled with self assuring thoughts of his greatness as he typed up another howling good retort to the trolls of the interwebs.

"Hoho! Take that douchebags! These guys just don't understand the finer points of being a true Ric Flair fan now do they? After all the man was a legend, only matched in his oratory wit by myself! Isn't that right....friends?"

The camera then slowly panes across the shoulder of WCW4Ever, as we see an elaborately stacked selection of late 80's WWF Action Figures and a cardboard cutout of Missy Hyatt, worn by the years and physical exertion of WCW4Evers sweet loving.

"The ocean says yes!"

WCW4Ever

Reaction score

WCW4Ever was sitting in his dim lighted abode. Crouched above his dorito stained keyboard and moving his mouse over the mountain dew mouse pad frantically clicking upon each new thread in which he opened upon the IWF discussion forums. Licking his lips excitedly as he saw a fresh batch of new replies to his perpetually won Street Fight debate. His mind swelled with self assuring thoughts of his greatness as he typed up another howling good retort to the trolls of the interwebs.

"Hoho! Take that douchebags! These guys just don't understand the finer points of being a true Ric Flair fan now do they? After all the man was a legend, only matched in his oratory wit by myself! Isn't that right....friends?"

The camera then slowly panes across the shoulder of WCW4Ever, as we see an elaborately stacked selection of late 80's WWF Action Figures and a cardboard cutout of Missy Hyatt, worn by the years and physical exertion of WCW4Evers sweet loving.

"The ocean says yes!"

Two Scoops thinks, "Well, this WCW4Ever must finally be dealt with and he has invited us to visit his profile. AHA! Eureka! This intruder purports to be lettered -- an author no less; can this instantiate truth? I must draw on all my creative resources, with extraneous ones if that serves my brief. I'll show this Flair fanatic who's the true talent and top it all off with "Two Scoops" of Two Scoop's cum over Missy on top. Then he'll be startled, feel bested and mortified. Dammit my fiends, I'll make this scourge tap!"

Two Scoops must be applauded but he's too clever by half as he overstates his case and imports puerile embellishment. He reveals that his own sex life is vicarious in attempting to impute some infatuation with Missy to me. Alas, the poor young man lives through a diva!

And never let it be said that WCW4Ever could ever be so afflicted with such hubris as to consider himself "THE MAN'S" equal let alone his superior. Perhaps Two Scoops suffers from such delusions of grandeur but he'll someday grow up and realize he's a mere mortal.

Sorry, Two Scoops, for though you're a talent, you're not dealing with a thin skull or one that melts like DQ ice cream. I'd be happy to share victory with you and Enzo but you're taste in women is an automatic DQ.

"And the wind cried Missy."

The Rated R CMStar

Considering you started your run of posts here practically begging me to respond to your posts, I doubt you find me boring.

WCW4Ever

Reaction score

Considering you started your run of posts here practically begging me to respond to your posts, I doubt you find me boring.

Begging you to respond to me, little Travy boy? You've never responded with anything but bald assertions. You know nothing about wrestling outside of the immediate present and yes, your posts are boring. Other than this one I haven't even read one since our dispute about Batista. Keep watching Raw and you'll be proven wrong about that too. And if you thought LogicalWMD gave u a beating, wait till I get you into a hell in a thread. LWMD learned everything from me and I didn't teach him everything.

The Rated R CMStar

Begging you to respond to me, little Travy boy? You've never responded with anything but bald assertions. You know nothing about wrestling outside of the immediate present and yes, your posts are boring. Other than this one I haven't even read one since our dispute about Batista. Keep watching Raw and you'll be proven wrong about that too. And if you thought LogicalWMD gave u a beating, wait till I get you into a hell in a thread. LWMD learned everything from me and I didn't teach him everything.

*Ignores the fact that for some reason he thinks I am Travis40, now Benoit's Boner

*Ignores the fact that he blatantly admits he was the fail of LogicalWMD

Yes, because posting in threads that I haven't even seen things like "waits for Rated R CM Star to come out of nowhere and bash my post" is not begging for a response.

The single fact that you think you know wrestling because you can name what comedy show some Gene something appeared on is totally pathetic. You chose that wrestler and learn everything about him, big deal. What if I started asking questions about wrestlers from my country, or about Mexico, would you know the same? Because hey, apparently that's the measuring stick.

You know nothing. You choose to ignore all the posts contradicting you about this topic and only sided with the one that partially agreed. Ric Flair is not the greatest of all time. He wasn't the greatest in the ring, he wasn't the greatest draw, he wasn't the greatest on the mic, and to top that, he wasn't the greatest OUTSIDE the ring.

WCW4Ever

Reaction score

*Ignores the fact that for some reason he thinks I am Travis40, now Benoit's Boner

*Ignores the fact that he blatantly admits he was the fail of LogicalWMD

Yes, because posting in threads that I haven't even seen things like "waits for Rated R CM Star to come out of nowhere and bash my post" is not begging for a response.

The single fact that you think you know wrestling because you can name what comedy show some Gene something appeared on is totally pathetic. You chose that wrestler and learn everything about him, big deal. What if I started asking questions about wrestlers from my country, or about Mexico, would you know the same? Because hey, apparently that's the measuring stick.

You know nothing. You choose to ignore all the posts contradicting you about this topic and only sided with the one that partially agreed. Ric Flair is not the greatest of all time. He wasn't the greatest in the ring, he wasn't the greatest draw, he wasn't the greatest on the mic, and to top that, he wasn't the greatest OUTSIDE the ring.

Logical WMD did not have a "demise" he was undefeated and run out of the forum. Now if I can't keep track of who's changed their names to what, it's not because I "ignore the fact". I Just got here and I simply don't know. I think you're Trav40. and monkeystyle has referred has referred to you as such..

Gene Kiniski was one of the greated wrestlers of all time and a personal frriend. The post about his appearance on a Vancouver comedy show was part teaser and part joke. Your vitriolic reaction discloses a stunted mind and and an angry , unfriendly, hostile bent. Do you take everything I post seriously? This is a wrestling forum, not a forum for solving the world's most pressing crises. Lighten up and have fun. Learn from each other. And yes, in total, Ric Flair was the greatest talent to grace the annals of wrestling in every measure.

Anyway, this Street Fight is OVER. GET it, "O" "V" "E" "R". I won.