Flair Face Turn/Knox to TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
NoDQ.com > TNA > Ric Flair babyface turn, Mike Knox in TNA?
Posted by Mark Virginia on 05/05/2010 at 08:01 PM

Credit: F4WOnline.com

- There is talk in TNA of having Ric Flair turn babyface. However, it's being said that Flair has been resistant.

- According to Dave Meltzer, Taz has been pushing for the creative team to bring in Mike Knox who was recently released from WWE.

Turning Flair face would be another huge disappointment and an unnecessary move by TNA

chessarmy

Reaction score
My buddy read me the observer newsletter and this was on it, not a fan of Knox at all and I don't see why Taz would want to sign him. As for Flair, the guy just needs to go away forever. I can't understand what he's saying in his promos and I certainly don't want to see him flopping around the ring either.

Reaction score
Knox needs to go to Fat Camp before he comes to TNA.

I'm not a fan, but if they brought in Knox solely for the purpose of DESTROYING, HUMILIATING and BURYING Matt Morgan, sign him pronto

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Never really saw anything big in Knox. Don't know what they hype is over him. As far as Flair turning heel, I enjoyed his "old man in a wheel chair" character. But now he's being serious and that's good. It toke a while for him to get heat, now he's really getting it. Don't turn him face.

DENNIN

Reaction score
Flair should always remain heel & as Knox fan I would like to see him do something but TNA has enough big men on the roster.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I definitely agree that Birchill should have been signed a long ass time time ago.

...god...

Reaction score
Burchill/Wolfe/Joe/Pope/AJ 4 main event :(

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^this is Hogan TNA so more like

Terry/Abyss/AJ/RVD/Hardy/Hogan

Axis

Reaction score
I've never seen awesome stuff out of Burchill, but somehow everybody loves him. Maybe I missed something. Knox on the other hand has empirically ruled.