First music concert you attended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Slipknot shows are insane, unfortunately they have a lot of douchebag fans.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Never been to a concert before, any recommendations?

Bluesfest is always a good time. But, if you're looking for something that will really blow you away the Trans-Siberian Orchestra comes to Ottawa fairly often around November and December. They didn't make it this past year but they had been here for something like the last 4 years in a row so maybe they'll be back this year.

It's Christmas music but they're all incredibly talented musicians mixing classical music with hard rock. They have this crazy laser light show to go along with everything too. It's like an aural and visual orgasm.

I've seen Marilyn Manson several times live, but his shows aren't quite what they used to be. Maybe if you went to a show where he had more than a couple hours to perform, it would be better, but when I saw him at Heavy MTL last summer I wasn't thrilled with the song selection. His first few albums were the best and he only played a hand full of songs from those albums.

I had the good fortune for my first concert to have seen Marilyn Manson on the Anti-Christ Superstar tour in 1997. I was 15, I went with my friend Rob whose Dad was working security that night and got us in. It made an indelible mark on me. The music was loud and angry (everything a 15 year old boy loves), there were drugs being openly done in copious amounts (though I didn't participate at the time) and the theatrics were the kind of thing that breeds legends at that age.

Still to this day one of the best concerts I have ever seen.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I had the good fortune for my first concert to have seen Marilyn Manson on the Anti-Christ Superstar tour in 1997. I was 15, I went with my friend Rob whose Dad was working security that night and got us in. It made an indelible mark on me. The music was loud and angry (everything a 15 year old boy loves), there were drugs being openly done in copious amounts (though I didn't participate at the time) and the theatrics were the kind of thing that breeds legends at that age.

Still to this day one of the best concerts I have ever seen.
Were there protestors at the one you went to? When I saw him the first time in 98 there were so many it made local news.