#FireBrieBella

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well yeah...but not every performer wants to end up like Mick Foley.

Well, let's take into account what Mick Foley was. Yes, he was mad, he was death defying, but also, he was able to touch the heart of a very different person and stay married to her since 92 and create a stable that thrives to this day. Here are the facts...

His wife, Colette, is four and a half years older than Mick. She was a model and even though he was the goofy sort, she was kind enough to offer Mick the option to give her his phone number, when he asked for hers, just a short while after they'd met while he was promoting a racing game. They spent the summer together and then shortly thereafter, she moved into the an apartment in his building and then before too long, they were married.

Not only did he earn the love of an older woman, he bore four children with her. However crazy he was, Mick Foley was a great human being, and his will to go above and beyond actually gave him the determination and willpower to do what he wanted to. He achieved all he did because of his extreme nature and I'm not sure he'd have gotten any less hadn't he had the resolve he did.

It takes a special kind of person to accomplish all of this. He got bumps and bruises, but along the way, he built a life and a family that broken families could learn a thing or two from. The price for his success was high, but Foley never complained about wrestling being stiff. Actually, he proposed a stiff match to Vader and he agreed.

So, Brie knocking Liv out should really be a run of the mill kind of event. Only problem is many aren't used to it, which is why there's been such an intense fallout over what Brie did. There shouldn't be, but you can place the blame on wrestling for being so fake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Well, let's take into account what Mick Foley was. Yes, he was mad, he was death defying, but also, he was able to touch the heart of a very different person and stay married to her since 92 and create a stable that thrives to this day. Here are the facts...

His wife, Colette, is four and a half years older than Mick. She was a model and even though he was the goofy sort, she was kind enough to offer Mick the option to give her his phone number, when he asked for hers, just a short while after they'd met while he was promoting a racing game. They spent the summer together and then shortly thereafter, she moved into the an apartment in his building and then before too long, they were married.

Not only did he earn the love of an older woman, he bore four children with her. However crazy he was, Mick Foley was a great human being, and his will to go above and beyond actually gave him the determination and willpower to do what he wanted to. He achieved all he did because of his extreme nature and I'm not sure he'd have gotten any less hadn't he had the resolve he did.

It takes a special kind of person to accomplish all of this. He got bumps and bruises, but along the way, he built a life and a family that broken families could learn a thing or two from. The price for his success was high, but Foley never complained about wrestling being stiff. Actually, he proposed a stiff match to Vader and he agreed.

So, Brie knocking Lana out should really be a run of the mill kind of event. Only problem is many aren't used to it, which is why there's been such an intense fallout over what Brie did. There shouldn't be, but you can place the blame on wrestling for being so fake.
Wrestling is fake.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Imagine being such a loser that you believe calling someone a virgin is a good insult.

Can't relate. Couldn't be me.

I think men who choose to wait are respectable.Though he likely meant virgins as in no one on the site can get any. Hard to believe he is 38. Talks like a 13 year old.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
I think men who choose to wait are respectable.Though he likely meant virgins as in no one on the site can get any. Hard to believe he is 38. Talks like a 13 year old.

YO HE'S 38?????????

Yikes.

38 years old, calling people virgins on a wrestling forum.

Oof. Maybe Brie knocked him out and dragged him by his neck and that's why he's like that. Idk but that's a good transition into the topic at hand.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
i'm going out on a limb. I don't know why he was defending Brie that hard. May have been hoping for that special night he's been dreaming.

But from a lot or all of us to you continue to practice on those special photos of her
34RjqAi.gif

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
i'm going out on a limb. I don't know why he was defending Brie that hard. May have been hoping for that special night he's been dreaming.

But from a lot or all of us to you continue to practice on those special photos of her
34RjqAi.gif

He really wasn't defending Brie. He was just being an asshole and this thread was busy so it gave him a chance to be a dick.