• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Finn Balor will be WWE Universal Champion

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
We all know that Balor will lose multiple times and get pissed off, causing a heel turn and a Balor Club formation and a Seth face turn (hopefully)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
I believe the success of NXT Takeover: Brooklyn last year configures into how Summerslam is being promoted this year.

Brooklyn was rated, by NXT, as the best show of 2015. What better way to kick off this new era than to feature four of NXT's most successful products in the brand new Universal and Women's championship matches, respectively?

The Brooklyn crowd will go apesh*t because they love Bálor. They did last year and they will this year. WWE has a Summerslam deal with the Barclay's Center running through 2017. They ought to feed that beast while its hot. With Reigns' failed drug test to boot, the stars sort of alligned for Bálor.

Rollins will make Bálor look great then go onto hold the Universal title for a ridiculous amount of time. Rollins, NXT's crown jewel, will have the task of establishing this championship as significant.

Edit: I realize the Woman's Championship isn't that new but given that it has it's own distinct lineage makes it very fresh.
It's not like WWE needs Balor to sell out Summerslam tho, the brand itself does that.
It will be a star making night for him tho no doubt

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
THE DEMON IS COMIN' TA SUMMASLAM MUHFUCKAAAAZ!!!!

Edit: This is the only wrestling discussion board or what have you where people actually are arguing against Finn Balor becoming champ. It's hilarious. I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to see that, or doesn't see the writing on the wall a mile away. Nonetheless... here you guys are. I'll be checking in sporadically as we lead up to Finn Balor's title win to see how everyone here handles it.

You're like my WWE Vault dwellers and I'm the overseer sort of. It's a sociology experiment. Kudos. TTYL

Last edited:

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
I was right.
Haters were wrong.
I know my shit. Lemme know next time you want me to call the ballgame a month in advance.

Finn Bálor is your Universal Champ, so you can lick my balls.

Peace!