Finishers!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Lastly, you "refused to argue" (i.e gave up) when you had run out of bullshit with which to attempt to back up your original dumb-ass comments... Wouldn't be the first time either!

For the record, where do you come out with saying my thoughts were bullshit? I just wanted to clear this up because I just had to say this.

All I was trying to do was give you the other half of the topic. You were one sided, I was trying to prove to you that there is other elements that go into it. I said no "dumbass comment" or "bullshit". I must admit, I did make some dumbass remarks after the actual discussion when you and me were just going at it.

Then you claim this isn't the first time, well so are you saying all of my posts are bullshit and dumbass comments? Please clarify.

Airfixx

For someone that was 'outta here' 2 posts ago, you remain pretty damn active in this thread! :roll:

(I'm bored and at work, so seeing as I'm getting paid to sit here doing this....)

1. What?

2. Fine - Your story and you've every right to stand by it. Regardless, you still displayed no understanding of the majority of things I said; not that I hold that against you, just your immediately resulting to mudslinging.

3. Simply what i said... "It's not the first time".

Wrestling Station

popcornj.gif
Zombie? :shocking:

xtremebadass

For someone that was 'outta here' 2 posts ago, you remain pretty damn active in this thread! :roll:
Well I feel like this needs to be solved.

(I'm bored and at work, so seeing as I'm getting paid to sit here doing this....)
Do I care? Does anyone really care?

What are you trying to say Stone Cold?

2. Fine - Your story and you've every right to stand by it. Regardless, you still displayed no understanding of the majority of things I said; not that I hold that against you, just your immediately resulting to mudslinging.
I have said this before, I understand where you are coming from, YOU are the one who isn't the seeing the complete picture, YOU only choose to see part of it.

3. Simply what i said... "It's not the first time"
Yea this isn't the first time you got on my nuts over nothing

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
i always liked the walls of jericho, the boston version or the old skool, I used to be on the edge of my seat when he used to try and turn them over and if he did that would be the end, I still think it should be a match winning finisher still today, easily beats the STF.

Airfixx

Well I feel like this needs to be solved.

Shame you couldn't be so 'conscientious' and concerned about the outcome of the debate to begin with.

Do I care? Does anyone really care

New depth of obtuce, petty-ness from you there, XBA.... Congrats.

What are you trying to say Stone Cold?

...and now you're trying to be be smart/funny, but to be fair I think I did you a favour by even pointing THAT much out.

I have said this before, I understand where you are coming from

Good for you. Tell me 100 times more if you like, but you have failed to illustrate an undertstanding of the many points and counter points I offered.

YOU are the one who isn't the seeing the complete picture, YOU only choose to see part of it.

The complete picture =

*XBA effectively says "half the finishers in WWE are "stupid" ".
*Airfixx questions exactly how exactly they are deemed to be "stupid".
*XBA realises he's just mud-slingin' without any foundation or reasoning to his comments and haphazardly stumble from one poorly revised counter-argument to the next.
*XBA tries a few insults to get the upper hand... Fails.
*staying in tune with yet another classic forum cliche, XBA tries 'half'-sincere diplomacy and back-peddling, yet fails cos Airfixx doesn't play that shit as he's seen it all before.
*Sadly XBA still can't leave the thread alone as he mistakenly thinks theres still some 'face' to be 'saved'.

Something like that anyway.......

Yea this isn't the first time you got on my nuts over nothing

I'd feel a lot more comfortable if you didn't seem so hung up on the thought of me being on your nuts.... Sorry, sweetheart, it's just not gonna happen!

noumenon

So NE wAyz GuyZ that RKO iz awesummm<3...... M I RYTE PPLS!?!?

MizMasta3000

u two still goin at? its been like 2 weeks guys this thread is dead

So NE wAyz GuyZ that RKO iz awesummm<3...... M I RYTE PPLS!?!?

Damn skippy jack

Airfixx

^^^Bearing in mind you were sulking about me "always" 'picking on you' last week, why not cut the smart-ass shit and count yourself lucky that it's not you?

MizMasta3000

^^hey im over that bullshit but of course Airfixx needs to have the last word ALWAYS

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
i always liked the walls of jericho, i loved the suspence when he tries turning them over and if they do they tap, well back in the day they would have done

xtremebadass

New depth of obtuce, petty-ness from you there, XBA.... Congrats.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU DO AT WORK, what is so hard to understand?

...and now you're trying to be be smart/funny, but to be fair I think I did you a favour by even pointing THAT much out.
You didn't have to point it out, it was pretty obvious lol

Good for you. Tell me 100 times more if you like, but you have failed to illustrate an undertstanding of the many points and counter points I offered.
And you still don't get it nor pay attention to my posts.

The complete picture =

*XBA effectively says "half the finishers in WWE are "stupid" ".
*Airfixx questions exactly how exactly they are deemed to be "stupid".
*XBA realises he's just mud-slingin' without any foundation or reasoning to his comments and haphazardly stumble from one poorly revised counter-argument to the next.
*XBA tries a few insults to get the upper hand... Fails.
*staying in tune with yet another classic forum cliche, XBA tries 'half'-sincere diplomacy and back-peddling, yet fails cos Airfixx doesn't play that shit as he's seen it all before.
*Sadly XBA still can't leave the thread alone as he mistakenly thinks theres still some 'face' to be 'saved'.

*COMING FROM AIRFIXX's ONE SIDED/BLINDED PERSPECTIVE*

I'd feel a lot more comfortable if you didn't seem so hung up on the thought of me being on your nuts.... Sorry, sweetheart, it's just not gonna happen!
Sweetheart? Are you serious?

Seriously how long are you going to keep going for?
CHECK YOUR PM.

NO MORE SPAMMING THIS THREAD.

kingovkings

Reaction score
well i just sort of read bits and bobs coz i really cant be arsed to read through the 5 pages of you 2 guys going at it. So what i will say is that kick Isugiri/TIP what ever you want to call it. Done in real life and in variations does fucking knock guys on there arse if struck right.( As i have accidental witnessed ;)) So from a finisher realistic point of view it works. And if the RKO had i stupid arse name would it still not look as devastating and good as it does IMO i think it still would. But again i haven't read all the post you guys have put Ive just scanned through some so if I'm way wrong then thats fine. It's just my view on the posts i have read. peace ;)

Double J

Reaction score
LMAO wow you guys are still going at it....Bored much?

I've come to the conclusion that XBA, Mizmaster, and Airfixxx are actually all the same person and he has MDS...

The case has been solved....You're welcome...

Oh and to finish the arguement, the Sweet Chin Music is the best finisher.... Again... You're welcome...