• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Final Four #2

Better Heel?

• Ric Flair

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Chris Jericho

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Ric Flair
Ric-Flair_display_image.jpg

Chris Jericho
y2j%2Bchris%2Bjericho%2Brudo%2Bheel.jpg

Heisenberg

Very tough for me, Ric Flair was a good heel and so was Jericho. Jericho changed the way that heels are today and has played a heel so many times and done them all greatly but I just went with Flair. A pure legend.

Now I'm thinking I maybe should of went with Y2J, ah well, will see how this turns out.

Last edited:

Lewb

I went for Jericho, one of the most enjoyable heels ever since wCw for me!

Troy

I didn't think that Jericho would make it this far. Had to go with Ric Flair though incredible as a heel WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Slim

As good as Jericho was as a heel... Ric Flair was freakin legendary as a heel. TRUE LEGEND as a heel. He was the measuring stick for being a heel. He was the trendsetter for what a heel was. The blue print for what a heel was to be. He defined what a heel was to be. Ric Flair has to win this one.

chefboyardee

god i love flair ................but i feel its easier to overlook jerichos accomplishments because they are more modern.iv been saying it all along.srs jericho redifined the modern heels.im voting jericho.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Ok Scott so what happens if this ends a draw. There has to be a outright winner afterall.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
And what happens if that is a draw. Ok I know that is highly unlikely, but you never know! LOL.