Final Fantasy IX Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
In fact @Juice - I just did a bit of a readback to make sure I'm quoting you properly

:heston

Hank - we have the most amount of posts each. I game solved and got an indie to buckle under the pressure. You've just continued to filler and then deflect with saying I have done an OMGUS. I think I will now spend time putting pressure on your partners in crime - Phenom and a third probably Haza.

You were saying Haza is probably scum before he made that post you just gave me for scum reading him. Can you explain that one too?

I don't think Lethal was on for the last twelve hours - so i think them not replying is irrelevant

So why were you pushing Ingonious?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
You are accusing me of patronising you? When all you have been doing is speaking down to me and being condescending towards me? You've just told me that I am playing like a child and I need to grow up? Because I don't play the game in the way you want. You realise how fucking hypocritical that post is.

Probably and Might Be - are both half positives. They really aren't that different.

I don't think you're mafia - because a member of the mafia would draw so much attention to themselves by acting like a dick - and then being so self righteous and acting like they behaving normally.

• Haha
Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You are accusing me of patronising you? When all you have been doing is speaking down to me and being condescending towards me? You've just told me that I am playing like a child and I need to grow up? Because I don't play the game in the way you want. You realise how fucking hypocritical that post is.

Probably and Might Be - are both half positives. They really aren't that different.

I don't think you're mafia - because a member of the mafia would draw so much attention to themselves by acting like a dick - and then being so self righteous and acting like they behaving normally.

The definition of probably is "almost certainly" so that's not the same as "might be" in any shape or form. So I disagree with you there.

Why were you scum reading Haza before the post about having to solve Lethal but he agrees it's likely dumb town?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Because he could of simply unvoted - his approach made no sense. I still think that Phenom's two partners are more likely to be people that haven't been posting much at all.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Because he could of simply unvoted - his approach made no sense. I still think that Phenom's two partners are more likely to be people that haven't been posting much at all.

Haza was voting Poyser at this point so try again.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
End of Night 2

Death itself has been vanquished...

Welcome to Final Fantasy IX Mafia!

You are Necron - Necron Aligned

15 - Necron.jpg

Role: Serial Killer, 1x Bulletproof, Investigation Immune, 1x Grave Digger

Necron is the final boss of the game and its only purpose is to end all of existence.
It is a being that appears whenever the actions of man seem to imply a wish for all life to end, and Necron exists to make that wish become reality.

On each night you may kill another player.
You are 1x Bulletproof, meaning the first attempt to kill you will be blocked.
You are immune to investigation; investigations on you will return favourable results, however you will still be seen visiting other players and being visited by other players.
Once at night during this game you may choose a dead player and gain their role.
You cannot kill and use another role during the same night.

You win the game if you are the last player alive or if all players are dead.

@Ingonious has fulfilled their win condition!

Day 3 has begun. You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch a player.​

Last edited:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:mjcry

It was going so well.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
HAHA! I should never have doubted myself.

Vote: Phenom

fast lynch this one

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote doddsy

he’s full of shit imo. That post about being mad about lethal absolutely stunk

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Oh so there is 2 indy’s. Well that’s awkward.

Vote: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why are you voting for me

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Juice back in play for scum numbers wise as there’s no more than 3 scum now and DV would be a nice perk for a small team.

Status
Not open for further replies.