Final Fantasy IX Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
What question? I posted on here 36 minutes ago - seriously wtf are you on about.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Why is Haza scum?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What question? I posted on here 36 minutes ago - seriously wtf are you on about.

And oh sorry, I saw you active and ignoring my questions - just applying your own logic to you:

Im still sus on Ingo for actually be online - but posting nothing at all. Just straight ghosting.
It makes me look scummy - for calling you out for no posting?
And suddenly you have become active - but you've just said you are actively not talking in the thread.
Make your mind up.
Also
'I hate people who do this' - let remember this is a game. If you are choosing to hate me - for thinking you are acting shady. Then either your serious deflecting because your scum - or your just one tracked minded on not being suspected and not actually lookign for the evil players
Its scummy to look at whether a player is online or not? Such a false statement. If a play is ISP'ing - it normally a sign they are reading without needing to participate.

Well you are very much on the radar - but also your role isn't less important than finding mafia. Your main priority is finding scum. The fact you think you have a cool power that you want to hide - means your either an indie or mafia.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Ingo hadn't posted for hours its not even the same logic - you're just acting like an arsehole right now to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I was asking you questions about reads of yours that made no sense to me. You instead ignored the questions and were still active on the forum and yet 30-40 mins later no response.

And it’s just like the previous times I’ve tried to ask you to explain your reads, you’ve deflected and not answered.

So it’s scummy for Ingonious to not reply for a few hours but it’s not scummy for you to still be active and ignoring questions huh?

Hypocrisy be thy name

:heston

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I was actually doing other stuff related to the site - not that its any of your business. I also never said Haza was 100% scum - so maybe you would be better spending less time be an areshole and more time actually reading what ive written rather than misquoting and then making up things ive said.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I was actually doing other stuff related to the site - not that its any of your business. I also never said Haza was 100% scum - so maybe you would be better spending less time be an areshole and more time actually reading what ive written rather than misquoting and then making up things ive said.

So why is Haza probably scum?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also not sure what you’re trying to achieve by calling me an arsehole repeatedly, but it’s just making you look worse lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Because you are acting like an arsehole - at this point I am just putting you on ignore

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbf haza put no effort at all into trying to get us to not lynch lethal

it was a “this feels like it’s gonna be dumb but we should do it anyway” and voted along with it

actually doesn’t really make much sense when you look at it. He went with the direction I wanted despite being 100% sure I was scum

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Tweet shouldnt it be day now?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I actually agree with you that it feels like Dumb Town more than anything but we kind of have to solve the slot now and the only other realistic direction right now is Poyser as he has claimed already and has heat from 2 or 3 people. I don't really have the numbers to make that happen though.

I know you said you wanted to no lynch but no lynch's on this forum past D1 are extremely rare
Can you explain why Poyser is town and why Haza is scum considering you thought Lethal was dumb town?

That is why I think he might be mafia - I didn't say he was. Please learn to read and quote properly in future.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
That is why I think he might be mafia - I didn't say he was. Please learn to read and quote properly in future.

Now was that so difficult? And your shite, patronising attitude isn't going to deter me from playing the game so you can either grow up or keep playing like a child but either way I'm going to keep addressing you lmao. For the record, you said Haza was probably scum. Probably and might be are very different things.

So elaborate please, why does that make Haza scummy? I didn't disagree with that post from Haza, specifically around lynching Lethal. Yet you've stepped down from me being 100% scum to "i'm not so sure anymore" knowing this. Why does it make Haza scummy but me less so?

Status
Not open for further replies.