Final Fantasy IX Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Hank - we have the most amount of posts each. I game solved and got an indie to buckle under the pressure. You've just continued to filler and then deflect with saying I have done an OMGUS. I think I will now spend time putting pressure on your partners in crime - Phenom and a third probably Haza.

This is garbage to me. Rattles off about posts (means nothing), suggests they game solved when it was more Ingonious botching their play (they didn't buckle tbh). Hank has done a lot more than 'filler' or 'deflect.'

Reactions: Evans

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser I'd be curious what on the readback changed from "he'd do this as either alignment" to it now becoming likely scum in Chris mind.

What swung it for you Chris because you even say in the 2nd post that it's still NAI?

Also I just want to clarify something here, you never gave Poyser an open town read in the game? You only said you weren't reading him town anymore 20 mins after this post?
Yeah I don’t think his reasons for changing from a town read to null (as far as I can see he changed it just based on it only being juice giving me shit for it?) makes too much sense. I think it’s fairly likely he changed his mind on me because he could see where the thread was going

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What do you expect of me? I'm like your go-to push when you're struggling for content
I explain what I expect of you later, which basically is the fact you usually go looking to contribute and sus somebody or at the very least antagonise people

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I explain what I expect of you later, which basically is the fact you usually go looking to contribute and sus somebody or at the very least antagonise people

Yeah I saw that but thought it irrelevant to post a reply to it directly. When I was on last night there wasn't much, if anything, to contribute towards or sus anybody. There was the Ingonious/Juice 'argument' which I didn't even want to engage in.

Antagonise? When have I ever? :side:

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yeah I don’t think his reasons for changing from a town read to null (as far as I can see he changed it just based on it only being juice giving me shit for it?) makes too much sense. I think it’s fairly likely he changed his mind on me because he could see where the thread was going

Do you think there's anything in the post at me with the "where I also said I'm leaning town on him is what has me as yellow, Evans. Just bc someone pushes you doesn't mean you have to read them scum. " when he hasn't given you a town read?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
A part of me thinks is that QT conversation crossing over about town reading you but I'm leaning mostly on the otherside of the fence of it being nothing :bosque

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He was town reading me, that’s the point of the post? I’m not sure what you’re saying tbh

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I think we won't get a lynch tonight - unless a really fast bw starts without any real reason behind it. Most of you don't recognise Hank as the obvious mafia (hence why I wont waste my vote on him today) but Phenom is the only other viable candidate. Anyone voting Poyser is clueless.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He was town reading me, that’s the point of the post? I’m not sure what you’re saying tbh

It's the thing of "I town read him earlier in the thread" when he hasn't openly given you a town read in the game. It's not true is what I'm getting at.

His first posts around you were about how you'd push him as inactive as any alignment then he reinforced that notion by saying he could see you killing Odo as scum, he then made the post at me when I said I felt it was odd how he just accepted the pressure from you, even absolving you of it to then quickly switch it back on you.

If that makes more sense?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I think we won't get a lynch tonight - unless a really fast bw starts without any real reason behind it. Most of you don't recognise Hank as the obvious mafia (hence why I wont waste my vote on him today) but Phenom is the only other viable candidate. Anyone voting Poyser is clueless.

Provide receipts and reasoning as to why I'm obviously scum

Also anyone voting Poyser is clueless - you think he's town right? If I'm scum, wouldn't I be trying to get Poyser lynched here?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Reads

Hank - asking the right questions
JoeExotic Doddsy#2 - seems to be in-line with his original player
Ace Dalton - hardly much noticed
PHEN0M - haven't noticed much
Chris - haven't noticed much on him either
Alco - is he playing?
Dark Order - throwing around his theories and adding KNOWLEDGE. Similar to his town game.
CraigPelton Raidokken - Contributing and adding his thoughts. Thoughts seem genuine.
Rugrat - right on the fence
Poyser - Claimed virgin. Seems to be selective in what he's picking apart. Odo was janitored N1 as well. Fits with his style.
JingleJuice - the dribbled argument with Ingonious, the concern for being outed as DV so early, the cheering for 'exposing' them, then the argument with Evans

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

:heston

If he's the OBVIOUS mafia, then why aren't you voting him? What is your case on PHEN0M? Why is a vote for Poyser indication that someone is clueless?

Vote: JingleJuice

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Lethal - you realise I'm basically 100% confirmed town at this point. Wow!

Hank - i've already stated why I scum read you. Do I need to keep reposting? I don't post filler

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Lethal - you realise I'm basically 100% confirmed town at this point. Wow!

Hank - i've already stated why I scum read you. Do I need to keep reposting? I don't post filler

I'd expect you to be able to provide posts of mine that have stood out as scum to you and be able to explain why they're scummy, especially from an experienced player like yourself.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Lethal voting me - confirms him as dumb town.

Status
Not open for further replies.